Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. 17:59 - Sep 23 with 6233 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees Release report on Hunter Biden, Burisma and Corruption.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 08:57 - Sep 26 with 1079 viewsItchySphincter

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 13:11 - Sep 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Is he a divisive character though? People not liking him doesn’t mean he is the divisive one. Politics by its very nature is divisive, I’m not sure he can be blamed for it though. The left have turned into raving nutters this last 4 years, we have both seen that. What do you think Trump has done on home soil to cause that out of interest? I honestly don’t think it’s him at all, the left had it in for him from day 1.

As for nuclear war with North Korea, I doubt it personally.

What do you mean by ‘the left’ in this context?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:01 - Sep 26 with 1070 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 08:57 - Sep 26 by ItchySphincter

What do you mean by ‘the left’ in this context?

Democrats in the main, but the all encompassing international bracket seems to be anyone left leaning in political terms, which is odd considering Biden's right leaning history.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:18 - Sep 26 with 1051 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:14 - Sep 25 by Humpty

However you have, more than once, refused to say whether you think Hillary Clinton is involved in paedophile ring that is abusing and murdering children.

In fact the answer you gave indicated that you do believe it without explicitly saying so. You said someone connected to her husband was a paedophile so make of that what you will.

I have not refused to answer, I have answered with the information that I have seen.
I believe her to be capable of paedophilia, judging by the company the Clintons have kept.
But I definitely believe the Clinton Family and the Clinton Foundation have been involved in people trafficking, especially Haitians.
There have been witnesses and investigators who have come forward, but unfortunately not lived long enough to give evidence in court.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:48 - Sep 26 with 1024 viewsDJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:36 - Sep 25 by Dr_Parnassus

It hasn’t been investigated criminally, they have now found links to him and child trafficking. Not sure why you assume the investigation is over, it’s just started.

Yes I know you said racism is a form of oppression, but I correctly told you that it wasn’t. If I’m walking down the street and someone says “Go away whitey, I don’t like whites”... it doesn’t mean I’m oppressed.

So again, where is the oppression in America in 2020 and in what form? You have been delaying answering this for weeks and continue to do so. There is a reason for that.

I'm not playing. It's a repeat of every reincarnation of you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:16 - Sep 26 with 1004 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:48 - Sep 26 by DJack

I'm not playing. It's a repeat of every reincarnation of you.

So in other words “damn I can’t answer, I’ll attack him personally”.

I’d expect you to keep up your end of that bargain and stop talking with me in the future then as you are clearly incapable to entering a discussion honestly. You have been asked the same question maybe a dozen times and haven’t given a single example of oppression.

While it may be a game to you, to the rest of us we see people dying and their lives being destroyed due to the fuelling of this nonsense movement that is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody has a clue where this phantom oppression is - and you are the latest in a long line to prove exactly that.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:53 - Sep 26 with 984 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 11:09 - Sep 27 with 941 viewsHighjack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:18 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

I have not refused to answer, I have answered with the information that I have seen.
I believe her to be capable of paedophilia, judging by the company the Clintons have kept.
But I definitely believe the Clinton Family and the Clinton Foundation have been involved in people trafficking, especially Haitians.
There have been witnesses and investigators who have come forward, but unfortunately not lived long enough to give evidence in court.

They aren’t trafficking, they’re working as couriers and guides.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 11:20 - Sep 27 with 936 viewsonehunglow

At least you spelt paedos correctly.

Warwick ,God bless him ,pointed out the difference between a pederast and a paedophile.

It's the most emotive perjorative used today and because the sinister smell lasts for ever .

Ive not feckn idea about Bill got up to,nor ha anyone else. The Clintons though,I would suggest,are no "normal" couple.

Hillary has Bette Davis eyes.scares me sh1itless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:52 - Sep 27 with 904 viewsKilkennyjack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:25 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Peaceful because he hasn't sent troops in? Because he has been very confrontational.

The best way to judge Trump will be with hindsight. Then we will see, but will we believe?

200,000 dead Americans shows Trump is unfit for office.

The Idiot-In-Chief 🇺🇸.

Beware of the Risen People

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:24 - Sep 27 with 890 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:52 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

The Idiot-In-Chief 🇺🇸.

Aye, Trump killed them of course... for whatever obscure reason the barking loony left pretend to be the case. In fact, a million dead globally from coronavirus, let’s say that’s Trump too, may as well. What a bugger eh?

It’s a pandemic, people die.

Estimates were at the start of all of this that America was going to have 2 million dead, that didn’t include the victims of economic collapse. The fact it’s only at 200,000 when major City Democrats seem determined to riot en masse with the economy still in tact is utterly remarkable.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:19 - Sep 28 with 881 viewsDJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:16 - Sep 26 by Dr_Parnassus

So in other words “damn I can’t answer, I’ll attack him personally”.

I’d expect you to keep up your end of that bargain and stop talking with me in the future then as you are clearly incapable to entering a discussion honestly. You have been asked the same question maybe a dozen times and haven’t given a single example of oppression.

While it may be a game to you, to the rest of us we see people dying and their lives being destroyed due to the fuelling of this nonsense movement that is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody has a clue where this phantom oppression is - and you are the latest in a long line to prove exactly that.

BULLSHIT

You've asked me a couple of times and others the same. I'll say it again ...

Racism is a form of oppression..

And just like you would not engage on Qanon and someone else's point as you claimed it was Smalltalk... I'll tell you that I'll engage when I want.

So Qanon and Nazism, thoughts.

Or maybe Trump thinking it's ok to grab women by the pussy.

Or Trump appointing heads of agencies on a" temporary" basis so he can avoid scrutiny.

Or how Trump's presidency has had the highest turnover of staff ever...and most of them write a book on how bad he is.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:28 - Sep 28 with 876 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:19 - Sep 28 by DJack

BULLSHIT

You've asked me a couple of times and others the same. I'll say it again ...

Racism is a form of oppression..

And just like you would not engage on Qanon and someone else's point as you claimed it was Smalltalk... I'll tell you that I'll engage when I want.

So Qanon and Nazism, thoughts.

Or maybe Trump thinking it's ok to grab women by the pussy.

Or Trump appointing heads of agencies on a" temporary" basis so he can avoid scrutiny.

Or how Trump's presidency has had the highest turnover of staff ever...and most of them write a book on how bad he is.

I thought you said you weren’t playing? Or is that just when you can’t answer something?

Racism is not a form of oppression. Again, if I walked down the street and someone said “Go away whitey, I don’t like whites”... it wouldn’t mean I was oppressed. Oppression is not what you think it means, clearly. If that was the case then you would have to say every race on the planet is oppressed

I have never brought up or supported anything to do with QAnon. I have never described it as smalltalk, I said it’s a subject that isn’t being discussed so why are we discussing it. There is a difference.

Happy to engage on all of your pointless questions regarding character as opposed to Presidential performance, but first can you show me where the oppression is in the United States in 2020, remember someone being racist does not mean oppression.

You have now been asked maybe 7 or 8 times and yet to come up with an answer. If you don’t know, just state that. But running away every time you are asked a question and then coming back with your own interpretation of oppression really isn’t helping your cause and that’s plain for anyone reading to see.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 0:31]

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 00:46 - Sep 28 with 869 viewsDr_Parnassus

Now then while you try and come up with any kind of an answer... I’ll touch upon Presidential performance.

- lowest unemployment rate in history
- lowest black unemployment rate in history
- lowest female unemployment rate in 65 years
- highest median household income ever recorded
- more jobs in the country ever recorded
- North Korea conflict defused
- historic peace deals signed in the Middle East
- first President in decades not to engage in a new conflict
- executive order signed for medical drugs to become cheaper

That’s just the tip of the iceberg, his tenure has been a resounding success.

But yes, he did say pussy.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 11:02 - Sep 28 with 838 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:52 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

The Idiot-In-Chief 🇺🇸.

You still don't get it that the highest mortality rates are in Democrat cities and states, where the President has no control over medical matters.
But then we know you don't actually deal in reality.
The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 11:29 - Sep 28 with 824 viewsHighjack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 11:02 - Sep 28 by A_Fans_Dad

You still don't get it that the highest mortality rates are in Democrat cities and states, where the President has no control over medical matters.
But then we know you don't actually deal in reality.

Those cities are hit hardest by covid 19 because they are huge, densely populated areas with lots of people in close contact moving about. It’s got nothing to do with Trump or the Democrats. But people are playing politics. It’s so stupid. There are lots of things you can criticise Sadiq Khan for, but a pathogen running rampant in a city of over ten million people is not one of them. You can’t say “London has coronavirus, it’s Labours’ fault”. Glasgow has the highest rate in the U.K. but you don’t hear people like Kilky criticise Wee Jimmy Sturgeon.

It’s absolute bollocks. It’s not a competition either. If upper cwmtwrch has no deaths today but England has 7 it’s not edifying to start jumping on the table singing “one nil to the Mark Drakeford” as many have been doing.

We need to stop treating this as some sort of contest, people need to grow up frankly.

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 12:12 - Sep 28 with 817 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 11:29 - Sep 28 by Highjack

Those cities are hit hardest by covid 19 because they are huge, densely populated areas with lots of people in close contact moving about. It’s got nothing to do with Trump or the Democrats. But people are playing politics. It’s so stupid. There are lots of things you can criticise Sadiq Khan for, but a pathogen running rampant in a city of over ten million people is not one of them. You can’t say “London has coronavirus, it’s Labours’ fault”. Glasgow has the highest rate in the U.K. but you don’t hear people like Kilky criticise Wee Jimmy Sturgeon.

It’s absolute bollocks. It’s not a competition either. If upper cwmtwrch has no deaths today but England has 7 it’s not edifying to start jumping on the table singing “one nil to the Mark Drakeford” as many have been doing.

We need to stop treating this as some sort of contest, people need to grow up frankly.

Yes, a policy of sending positive COVID-19 patients to care homes had zero impact on the their mortality rates.
Just like the UK.
Democrat states banning certain medicines whereas Republican don't.
So political decisions do matter.
The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 14:34 - Sep 28 with 800 viewsHighjack

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 12:12 - Sep 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, a policy of sending positive COVID-19 patients to care homes had zero impact on the their mortality rates.
Just like the UK.
Democrat states banning certain medicines whereas Republican don't.
So political decisions do matter.

Who made the decision to send covid positive patients to care homes?

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 14:37 - Sep 28 with 797 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 11:29 - Sep 28 by Highjack

I will criticise Sturgeon. The handling in Scotland has been poor, but she has done a brilliant PR job.
The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 14:39 - Sep 28 with 796 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 14:34 - Sep 28 by Highjack

Who made the decision to send covid positive patients to care homes?

In the UK or US HJ?

Widely known it was DoH here. To free up beds. Part of the 'Herd immunity' approach now denied.
The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 16:37 - Sep 28 with 778 viewsHighjack

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 14:39 - Sep 28 by Professor

In the UK or US HJ?

Widely known it was DoH here. To free up beds. Part of the 'Herd immunity' approach now denied.

Despite that policy the final decision in any instance would always lie with the doctor in charge of the patient. Also it’s not possible to free up the beds in the hospital until beds are freed up in the care home. They are stretched to the rafters too. It took them the best part of three months to find a place for my gran when she was in hospital. On another note it’s also probably easier to isolate people in care homes rather than on wards as they all tend to have their own rooms which you can use as a barrier. Then you’ve also got the dilemma of whether keeping them in the hospital might help the virus spread throughout the hospital and staff which could potentially be just as bad if not worse.

The point I’m (admittedly haphazardly) trying to make is that for many of these political decisions whether from a left leaning party or right, a Welsh government or an ‘English’ one you’re very often damned if you do damned if you don’t with this. It’s so hard for any of them to get right, you will know more than most how unpredictable and uncontrollable pathogens are. We’ve been fighting them for millennia and have nearly always lost. I’m not suggesting we shouldn’t criticise or praise where it’s due but this basic idiocy of saying “these areas have more cases because they’re run by lefties” or indiscriminately blaming everything on Trump or the Tories just because you support the other side or to push a nationalist agenda is just utter nonsense and using death figures in a jubilant manner to gloat how well your side is doing against the other side is just sick.

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 16:51 - Sep 28 with 773 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 16:37 - Sep 28 by Highjack

Despite that policy the final decision in any instance would always lie with the doctor in charge of the patient. Also it’s not possible to free up the beds in the hospital until beds are freed up in the care home. They are stretched to the rafters too. It took them the best part of three months to find a place for my gran when she was in hospital. On another note it’s also probably easier to isolate people in care homes rather than on wards as they all tend to have their own rooms which you can use as a barrier. Then you’ve also got the dilemma of whether keeping them in the hospital might help the virus spread throughout the hospital and staff which could potentially be just as bad if not worse.

The point I’m (admittedly haphazardly) trying to make is that for many of these political decisions whether from a left leaning party or right, a Welsh government or an ‘English’ one you’re very often damned if you do damned if you don’t with this. It’s so hard for any of them to get right, you will know more than most how unpredictable and uncontrollable pathogens are. We’ve been fighting them for millennia and have nearly always lost. I’m not suggesting we shouldn’t criticise or praise where it’s due but this basic idiocy of saying “these areas have more cases because they’re run by lefties” or indiscriminately blaming everything on Trump or the Tories just because you support the other side or to push a nationalist agenda is just utter nonsense and using death figures in a jubilant manner to gloat how well your side is doing against the other side is just sick.

And to an extent every government has faced this and are now. It's certainly not a competition and WAG have done some things better and some worse than the central government. Hence the Sturgeon point too. Good PR. I certainly think the UK was poor in its handling until April and then belatedly had a good run and did a good job. But there are big questions over contracts, failures of test and trace and lack of preparedness for a second wave (which was earlier than predicted). The position now is difficult. I would recommend the 2 week circuit breaker rather than this complex set of restrictions and fudges and see where we lie. Personally I would have waited until January for University to start-a radical reset to the whole system with post 'A' level applications and Jan-Dec academic year.

The PM is very much between a rock and a hard place and really expect him to go in the New Year. It's always been the Tory way
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 765 viewsonehunglow

Interetsing post as always Paul but frankly,I think it's impossible for Boris to get it right when we dont know what right is. Its nowt to do with tory way. IMO.

No way can we be sure a Labour admininistation wouldhandle this better.

We have a nation of selfish d1ickwads to contend wit evidenced by the scenes in our country this weekend of tw@ts doing their best to obtain more alcohol after curfew to cause mayhem and spread disease.Then, these cretins will blame Boris when /if things go badly for them and they catch it.

Never have I been more depressed and ashamed of my country. My soul aches watching this car crash unfold. Make no mistake ,we are in dire straights,and we have not witnessed the worst yet.Our people are still complacent. Walk into your local Aldi and witness feckwittery in all its obscene glory.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 17:14 - Sep 28 with 752 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 17:00 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

Interetsing post as always Paul but frankly,I think it's impossible for Boris to get it right when we dont know what right is. Its nowt to do with tory way. IMO.

No way can we be sure a Labour admininistation wouldhandle this better.

We have a nation of selfish d1ickwads to contend wit evidenced by the scenes in our country this weekend of tw@ts doing their best to obtain more alcohol after curfew to cause mayhem and spread disease.Then, these cretins will blame Boris when /if things go badly for them and they catch it.

Never have I been more depressed and ashamed of my country. My soul aches watching this car crash unfold. Make no mistake ,we are in dire straights,and we have not witnessed the worst yet.Our people are still complacent. Walk into your local Aldi and witness feckwittery in all its obscene glory.

Nothing to disagree with Rich-we will never know. I have criticisms about the early handling. If we were contingency planning why were national and local governments not better prepared.

Complete idiocy on the weekend. Would agree with Andy Burnham on It causing not solving problems. As I posted earlier some establishments have been irresponsible too, but ultimately there is huge personal responsibility too.

Mrs W has been sent home for self isolation as kid in her school group +ve.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 17:26 - Sep 28 with 745 viewsonehunglow

On a lighter note,I suggest you walk from Banks Road-The Dungeon,Oldfield Rd ,Piper Lane,back to Banks Rd car park.stunning walk today .4 miles. Easy . Some nice houses for you to buy ;good value at 900k +

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:03 - Sep 28 with 740 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 17:26 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

On a lighter note,I suggest you walk from Banks Road-The Dungeon,Oldfield Rd ,Piper Lane,back to Banks Rd car park.stunning walk today .4 miles. Easy . Some nice houses for you to buy ;good value at 900k +

My cousin lives in Banks Road. Down the bottom end near the Sailing Club. My aunt claims she (who is a GP) does not earn much.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024