Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. 17:59 - Sep 23 with 6234 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees Release report on Hunter Biden, Burisma and Corruption.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:44 - Sep 28 with 882 viewsonehunglow

Banks Rd rather isolated for us.

Listen to this,when I was a probationer,I was posted at Heswall to do the Gayton Bike- a cycle beat 8-4 and 4-midnight.This was a punishment posting for me being a "gobby commie"I kid you not.I did it for 6 weeks and fell off and smashed the bike down Delavor Rd. Upside was being posted back to Birkenhead where it was busier. I used to cycle down Bank Rd just as it was nice and had a few brew specks there in the Moorings.

say nowt,you aint seen me,right

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 19:08 - Sep 28 with 857 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 18:44 - Sep 28 by onehunglow

Banks Rd rather isolated for us.

Listen to this,when I was a probationer,I was posted at Heswall to do the Gayton Bike- a cycle beat 8-4 and 4-midnight.This was a punishment posting for me being a "gobby commie"I kid you not.I did it for 6 weeks and fell off and smashed the bike down Delavor Rd. Upside was being posted back to Birkenhead where it was busier. I used to cycle down Bank Rd just as it was nice and had a few brew specks there in the Moorings.

say nowt,you aint seen me,right

Surprised the Heswall station has not been redeveloped. Neston is of course retirement flats. A good drugs raid last week I am reliably informed-near the Royal Oak by Little Neston Green. Still too few police over here- all over the ‘port
The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 19:17 - Sep 28 with 849 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The truth about Biden & so o n officially comes out. on 14:34 - Sep 28 by Highjack

Who made the decision to send covid positive patients to care homes?

Re, the USA.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/doj-seeks-data-covid-nursing-home-deaths

Unfortunately, like many things to do the law, as far as I know those states have still not responded.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 19:35]
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:04 - Sep 28 with 829 viewsFieryJack

More daft quotations from Parnassus (aka Gradgrind):

"Racism is not a form of oppression."

The following is from Wikipedia (I've no doubt you'll now denounce Wikipedia and claim it's been infiltrated by the Loony Left, which will give you an easy escape from actually engaging with the quotation).

Alternatively, you'll pull another one of your tricks by saying I should only refer to my own experience, and not rely on references to online sources.

"The last form of racial oppression in American history is diffuse discrimination. This form of racial oppression refers to discriminatory actions that are not directly backed by the legal powers of the state, but take place in widespread everyday social interactions. This can include employers not hiring or promoting someone on the basis of race, landlords only renting to people of certain racial groups, salespeople treating customers differently based on race, and racialized groups having access only to impoverished schools. Even after the civil rights legislation abolished segregation, racial oppression is still a reality in the United States. According to Robert Blauner, author of Racial Oppression in America, "racial groups and racial oppression are central features of the American social dynamic".[22]"

And you have the nerve to write this:

"But running away every time you are asked a question and then coming back with your own interpretation of oppression really isn’t helping your cause..."

What is your definition of oppression? And what makes your definition of oppression the gold standard one?

Before you get bogged down in answering those questions, remember that, to quote Wiki again, "No universally accepted model or terminology has yet emerged to describe oppression in its entirety". Perhaps you can come up with a "universally accepted" definition, but I doubt it.

You've been banging on about someone proving that racial oppression exists in the US (in 2020) for the last 3 weeks, obsessive that you are. You always have to append the phrase "in 2020", don't you? Clearly a pathetic attempt to forestall anyone mentioning the undisputed history of slavery and lynching, as if the legacy of that doesn't exist today in the States.

Nobody wants to engage with you - it's such a vague and contentious area - the debate could go on forever.

And it's not a subject that inspires me - and before you start bleating about the BLM, I'll remind you that I am not one of their fan-boys.

If you are so obsessed with finding some sort of answer to your persistent question you might find it in an academic work on the subject ie. Blauner's book, mentioned above. But since the book is called "Racial Oppression in America" you'd even argue with it's title.

I haven't read it, and don't intend to. It's your hobby-horse, not mine. And when you've read and digested it perhaps you can come back on here and give us the gist of it.

Or better still, why not get into an email debate with Blauner himself...instead of boring the pants off everyone on here with your agenda.

A final question: have you ever walked through the countryside and seen a combine harvester working its way across a sun-filled field of wheat, and suddenly felt the urge to leap into the field and fight it off with your bare hands?

No? Nor me.

But it might prove more rewarding than dealing with the relentless, mechanical, flailing monster that you are.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:16 - Sep 28 with 824 viewsonehunglow

Wow,I can't be that dumb then.I've avoided Dr P in engaging with him on matters of the world.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:41 - Sep 28 with 815 viewsFieryJack

Sorry, Gradgrind.

Blauner died, sadly, in 2016, so an email correspondence with him is out of the question.

But his book, I think, is still in print.

Admittedly it was written in 1972, so perhaps your insistence on 2020 will give you an excuse not to read it. In fact, I know it will.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 21:34 - Sep 28 with 799 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:41 - Sep 28 by FieryJack

Sorry, Gradgrind.

Blauner died, sadly, in 2016, so an email correspondence with him is out of the question.

Admittedly it was written in 1972, so perhaps your insistence on 2020 will give you an excuse not to read it. In fact, I know it will.

Perhaps a quick look on Twitter about Channel 4 ‘s report on Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and suppression of black voters would suffice?
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 21:45 - Sep 28 with 790 viewsFieryJack

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 21:34 - Sep 28 by Professor

Perhaps a quick look on Twitter about Channel 4 ‘s report on Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and suppression of black voters would suffice?

It would suffice for most people, but Gradgrind will inevitably denounce it as baseless propaganda from a Channel renowned for loony Left bias (or some such blather).

He's been nosing Trump's fundament for months on here.
Login to get fewer ads

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 21:56 - Sep 28 with 778 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:04 - Sep 28 by FieryJack

More daft quotations from Parnassus (aka Gradgrind):

"Racism is not a form of oppression."

The following is from Wikipedia (I've no doubt you'll now denounce Wikipedia and claim it's been infiltrated by the Loony Left, which will give you an easy escape from actually engaging with the quotation).

Alternatively, you'll pull another one of your tricks by saying I should only refer to my own experience, and not rely on references to online sources.

"The last form of racial oppression in American history is diffuse discrimination. This form of racial oppression refers to discriminatory actions that are not directly backed by the legal powers of the state, but take place in widespread everyday social interactions. This can include employers not hiring or promoting someone on the basis of race, landlords only renting to people of certain racial groups, salespeople treating customers differently based on race, and racialized groups having access only to impoverished schools. Even after the civil rights legislation abolished segregation, racial oppression is still a reality in the United States. According to Robert Blauner, author of Racial Oppression in America, "racial groups and racial oppression are central features of the American social dynamic".[22]"

And you have the nerve to write this:

"But running away every time you are asked a question and then coming back with your own interpretation of oppression really isn’t helping your cause..."

What is your definition of oppression? And what makes your definition of oppression the gold standard one?

Before you get bogged down in answering those questions, remember that, to quote Wiki again, "No universally accepted model or terminology has yet emerged to describe oppression in its entirety". Perhaps you can come up with a "universally accepted" definition, but I doubt it.

You've been banging on about someone proving that racial oppression exists in the US (in 2020) for the last 3 weeks, obsessive that you are. You always have to append the phrase "in 2020", don't you? Clearly a pathetic attempt to forestall anyone mentioning the undisputed history of slavery and lynching, as if the legacy of that doesn't exist today in the States.

Nobody wants to engage with you - it's such a vague and contentious area - the debate could go on forever.

And it's not a subject that inspires me - and before you start bleating about the BLM, I'll remind you that I am not one of their fan-boys.

If you are so obsessed with finding some sort of answer to your persistent question you might find it in an academic work on the subject ie. Blauner's book, mentioned above. But since the book is called "Racial Oppression in America" you'd even argue with it's title.

I haven't read it, and don't intend to. It's your hobby-horse, not mine. And when you've read and digested it perhaps you can come back on here and give us the gist of it.

Or better still, why not get into an email debate with Blauner himself...instead of boring the pants off everyone on here with your agenda.

A final question: have you ever walked through the countryside and seen a combine harvester working its way across a sun-filled field of wheat, and suddenly felt the urge to leap into the field and fight it off with your bare hands?

No? Nor me.

But it might prove more rewarding than dealing with the relentless, mechanical, flailing monster that you are.

I’m not with you here at all?

“Racism” is not a form of oppression. It just isn’t, and Wikipedia doesn’t say it is either... because it isn’t.

Institutional state wide discrimination is a form of oppression. Anecdotal racism is not oppression. Otherwise I am oppressed too because when in Cardiff once, after we took a parking space someone in the car behind shouted to my Mrs “f.... white bitch”.

Oppression is “cruel or unjust treatment or exercise from authority”.

Are you seriously saying these riots are because people think sales people treat black people differently? If so, which sales people? Do you have any examples? Do you think they are rioting because companies aren’t promoting them? If so what are the companies?

Now maybe you can see screaming “oppression” without the ability to back it is sheer lunacy.

So again, where is the oppression in the US that has led to these riots?

You have showed a Wikipedia page that says some examples of what COULD be oppression, so use those examples and show me where that is happening in America on a country wide scale.

(A tip for you, you can’t, because it doesn’t exist in reality).

So another attempt at a reply and yet another non answer, surely someone has read the manual before backing BLM right?

Anyone?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:02 - Sep 28 with 773 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 20:41 - Sep 28 by FieryJack

Sorry, Gradgrind.

You are misunderstanding his title or what I said, either one.

I didn’t say races can’t be oppressed. I said racism isn’t oppression, huge difference.

Again, if someone calls me “whitey” because they don’t like whites” does that mean I’m oppressed? No. So racism itself can not be oppression.

If the people calling me those names where at every job I go to, every school I go to and every bank meeting I go to - that could be a form of oppression if it’s widespread. But racism itself is not oppression.

So again, where does any of this exist in 2020 in America? Because black immigrants are thriving, the richest racial group is Asian and the richest sub group is Indian... so where is their oppression?

You see once you get specific your point falls apart instantly, which is why I ensure I ask people to expand if they are being intentionally vague to hide the fact they haven’t got a clue.

Where is the oppression in America in 2020. Easy to answer if there is any isn’t there? You believe you know what oppression is now, so use that and show us why these people are rioting and killing people... and why you seem to back it.

Take your time.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:12 - Sep 28 with 766 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 21:34 - Sep 28 by Professor

You seem to be getting confused between oppression and suppression. Yet again you seem to be reading headlines. This sort of thing has been used ever since social media was invented and it targets everybody, not just black people. In fact in most states it is mostly white people these tactics are used for.

Nobody’s vote is being suppressed or oppressed. They are attempted to be influenced, which is what campaigning is... which is why Biden turned up in Florida playing Despacito on his phone.

Every single person in America has the right to vote and every single person in America has a right to vote whichever way they want.

So are you telling me all of this nonsense in America is due to a campaigning strategy that targets everybody? Do you see why this is getting more and more insane?

There is a whole movement that is destroying the country and being supported by leftists the world over... yet none of them know why or what it’s for.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 764 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:12 - Sep 28 by Dr_Parnassus

You seem to be getting confused between oppression and suppression. Yet again you seem to be reading headlines. This sort of thing has been used ever since social media was invented and it targets everybody, not just black people. In fact in most states it is mostly white people these tactics are used for.

Nobody’s vote is being suppressed or oppressed. They are attempted to be influenced, which is what campaigning is... which is why Biden turned up in Florida playing Despacito on his phone.

Every single person in America has the right to vote and every single person in America has a right to vote whichever way they want.

So are you telling me all of this nonsense in America is due to a campaigning strategy that targets everybody? Do you see why this is getting more and more insane?

There is a whole movement that is destroying the country and being supported by leftists the world over... yet none of them know why or what it’s for.

I know perfectly well what it is. Again, not a good look and certainly not going to win votes.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:17 - Sep 28 with 763 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 21:45 - Sep 28 by FieryJack

It would suffice for most people, but Gradgrind will inevitably denounce it as baseless propaganda from a Channel renowned for loony Left bias (or some such blather).

He's been nosing Trump's fundament for months on here.

I love the fact you pretend to know what he’s talking about in order to join in. Cute.

Prof, like he always does when he doesn’t know an answer, Googles something and whatever is most recent he puts a link in here and hopes it works. Unfortunately for him his track record of success is not good.

In his absence you can then explain to us all how a campaign tactic that that targets people not based on race and does not infringe on their rights to vote in any way... is oppression.

Or like any sane person you realise that is not oppression, you can indeed finally tell us all where the oppression is that has led to these criminal riots on a mass scale?

Prof if you get brave you can answer too. Preferably without another Google search, if there is mass oppression in the US then you should know where it is already, everyone should. So why is this a question nobody can answer?

There is a reason for that.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:21 - Sep 28 with 760 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:15 - Sep 28 by Professor

I know perfectly well what it is. Again, not a good look and certainly not going to win votes.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring

Well you don’t seem to. Of course the dirty tactics of campaigning isn’t a good look, you reckon election campaigning is looking for awards of decency and fairness? It’s politics.

But now you are online it would be far easier for you to end the thread by telling us where the mass oppression is in the US that has led to these lawless riots.

Should be easy right?

I think there is oppression in Iran, China and Saudi Arabia. There is a statement for you. If you ask me where it is, I would answer in a heartbeat and in detail.

People seem to struggle when they claim there is oppression in America though. Where is it?

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:24 - Sep 28 with 756 viewsFieryJack

Gradgrind, you're getting hysterical now.

Unbelievable - have you actually read the bloody entry for "oppression" on Wikipedia?

You have not answered a single point or question that I brought up, have you, eh?

You're a charlatan, a slippery eel.

And stop linking me with BLM. I just told you I'm no fan-boy of theirs, you mentalist.

All these toys that you've just thrown out of the pram - you ain't getting them back.

It's 10.20pm in the UK, and I'm up early for work, so I'm out of here.

It must be 7.20am over there in North Korea, or wherever the fk it is you reside.

Don't choke on your cornflakes.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:28 - Sep 28 with 752 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:24 - Sep 28 by FieryJack

Gradgrind, you're getting hysterical now.

Unbelievable - have you actually read the bloody entry for "oppression" on Wikipedia?

You have not answered a single point or question that I brought up, have you, eh?

You're a charlatan, a slippery eel.

And stop linking me with BLM. I just told you I'm no fan-boy of theirs, you mentalist.

All these toys that you've just thrown out of the pram - you ain't getting them back.

It's 10.20pm in the UK, and I'm up early for work, so I'm out of here.

It must be 7.20am over there in North Korea, or wherever the fk it is you reside.

Don't choke on your cornflakes.

Again, my (correct) point is that racism is not oppression. Because it isn’t. I showed you why it wasn’t.

What you have done is shown a link describing how mass racial discrimination from authority is oppression. Something I completely agree with. I am just asking where that is?

So racism and oppression aren’t the same thing. Not even close. Nothing slippery about that at all.

My example repeated, if someone calls me a “white bastard”, I’m not oppressed am I? Yet there is racism there. So they don’t mean the same thing do they.

So for the millionth time, in America in 2020 - where is the oppression that has led to these riots?

Where?

Anyone can achieve anything they want in America in 2020 if you make good decisions, regardless of race, gender or sexuality. This is proven on the daily as black people are the leading lights in many professions from sport, medicine, arts, acting, singing, entertainment, politics - you name it.

If America was an oppressive country to non whites - why are Asians the richest group in America? Why are Black immigrants (who often come over into the lowest wealth bracket) performing way better than Black US citizens on every level and why is the richest sub group Indian? And of course why do minorities want to move their in their droves?

For such a racist and oppressive country that’s pretty odd. Isn’t it?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 0:37]

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:35 - Sep 28 with 744 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:28 - Sep 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Again, my (correct) point is that racism is not oppression. Because it isn’t. I showed you why it wasn’t.

What you have done is shown a link describing how mass racial discrimination from authority is oppression. Something I completely agree with. I am just asking where that is?

So racism and oppression aren’t the same thing. Not even close. Nothing slippery about that at all.

My example repeated, if someone calls me a “white bastard”, I’m not oppressed am I? Yet there is racism there. So they don’t mean the same thing do they.

So for the millionth time, in America in 2020 - where is the oppression that has led to these riots?

Where?

Anyone can achieve anything they want in America in 2020 if you make good decisions, regardless of race, gender or sexuality. This is proven on the daily as black people are the leading lights in many professions from sport, medicine, arts, acting, singing, entertainment, politics - you name it.

If America was an oppressive country to non whites - why are Asians the richest group in America? Why are Black immigrants (who often come over into the lowest wealth bracket) performing way better than Black US citizens on every level and why is the richest sub group Indian? And of course why do minorities want to move their in their droves?

For such a racist and oppressive country that’s pretty odd. Isn’t it?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 0:37]

Have you ever asked any African Americans or Hispanics about equality and oppression of opportunity? It’s not oppression like Iran or China, but its there ingrained into day-to-day life.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:40 - Sep 28 with 739 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:35 - Sep 28 by Professor

Have you ever asked any African Americans or Hispanics about equality and oppression of opportunity? It’s not oppression like Iran or China, but its there ingrained into day-to-day life.

I have, and listened to countless hours of anecdotal evidence as well as looked at all relevant data. Contrary to what you may think, when my opinion is formed it is off the back of extensive research which is why I never shy away from debate on the subject.

So I am happy for you to explain where you are seeing oppression and if you can be as specific as you can that would be great. I can then consider it and give a response.

Remember to make this about race not wealth, many conflate the two erroneously.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:49 - Sep 28 with 727 viewsDr_Parnassus

This man should be a spokesperson for BLM, I encourage you to listen to it.

This notion that black people are angry victims of oppression is not true. Which is why 81% of the black community want the same or more police in their neighbourhoods.

What we are seeing is a movement of the youth. Ironically the most privileged people to ever exist, many of them white Uni types being offended on other people’s behalf.

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 23:02 - Sep 28 with 720 viewsDr_Parnassus

Another couple of excellent videos if you would rather it come from black people (some don’t like being called African Americans). Explaining the issues in faced the black community as well as why BLM is damaging. It’s politics not race.

The things said in these videos I have touched upon previously and completely match with the data available to everyone.

I highly recommend everyone interested in this subject to watch both of these short videos.

Brandon Tatum is one of the brightest and most refreshing voices currently describing the racial plight. These people should be spokesmen for black people, not BLM and their political agenda.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 0:34]

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:43 - Sep 29 with 667 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 22:40 - Sep 28 by Dr_Parnassus

I have, and listened to countless hours of anecdotal evidence as well as looked at all relevant data. Contrary to what you may think, when my opinion is formed it is off the back of extensive research which is why I never shy away from debate on the subject.

So I am happy for you to explain where you are seeing oppression and if you can be as specific as you can that would be great. I can then consider it and give a response.

Remember to make this about race not wealth, many conflate the two erroneously.

Where and when? Not videos. Sat down with people asked them how being black or a Latina has impacted on their lives, opportunities and careers. Quite enlightening for me.

And like Fiery I am not a supporter of BLM. Not sure how many times I have said that now.
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 664 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:43 - Sep 29 by Professor

Where and when? Not videos. Sat down with people asked them how being black or a Latina has impacted on their lives, opportunities and careers. Quite enlightening for me.

And like Fiery I am not a supporter of BLM. Not sure how many times I have said that now.

I have friends in New Jersey, Philly and Chicago. I take an interest because it is very likely I will work there one day (New Jersey specifically) and I am involved in political markets. I have had countless conversations about life there. They are not oppressed. In fact, it is my friends in Chicago that introduced me Brandon Tatum (who also came from a ''black neighborhood'').

Where do you see the oppression in America then? And who are the oppressors?

You labelled me a racist for my stance against BLM and said those views were driven by it. If you agree with me after all then what was all that about?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 9:57]

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:13 - Sep 29 with 647 viewsProfessor

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 09:55 - Sep 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I have friends in New Jersey, Philly and Chicago. I take an interest because it is very likely I will work there one day (New Jersey specifically) and I am involved in political markets. I have had countless conversations about life there. They are not oppressed. In fact, it is my friends in Chicago that introduced me Brandon Tatum (who also came from a ''black neighborhood'').

Where do you see the oppression in America then? And who are the oppressors?

You labelled me a racist for my stance against BLM and said those views were driven by it. If you agree with me after all then what was all that about?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 9:57]

Well I have friends in the south. Georgia and Virginia. All scientists- plenty of pushback from universities and funders unrelated to ability. Difficult to access the same opportunities which is partly wealth and partly related to race. Spoken to others at ASM conferences-often interested by our work in Ethiopia and Malawi. Most said there are still significant barriers (not visible or stated) to minorities in the US system (though of course hispanics/Latinos will soon be the majority group).

Senior people spoke of their anxiety for younger researchers and that their fight for recognition and equality both in work and in general living was still there. Even Athens GA, considered a bastion of liberalism and home of UGA still has pockets of the old confederate attitudes.

Things are changing-it's Black in Microbiology week-supported by ASM, but its not equal. If you are not equal then your rights are being oppressed.

End of discussion for me.

https://blackinmicrobiology.org
The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:17 - Sep 29 with 646 viewsonehunglow

Trump is unpopular /loathed by some who find him an arrogant,ignorant guy who simply has no respect for anyone.

Not myself either

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:23 - Sep 29 with 646 viewsDr_Parnassus

The truth about Biden & son officially comes out. on 10:13 - Sep 29 by Professor

Well I have friends in the south. Georgia and Virginia. All scientists- plenty of pushback from universities and funders unrelated to ability. Difficult to access the same opportunities which is partly wealth and partly related to race. Spoken to others at ASM conferences-often interested by our work in Ethiopia and Malawi. Most said there are still significant barriers (not visible or stated) to minorities in the US system (though of course hispanics/Latinos will soon be the majority group).

Senior people spoke of their anxiety for younger researchers and that their fight for recognition and equality both in work and in general living was still there. Even Athens GA, considered a bastion of liberalism and home of UGA still has pockets of the old confederate attitudes.

Things are changing-it's Black in Microbiology week-supported by ASM, but its not equal. If you are not equal then your rights are being oppressed.

End of discussion for me.

https://blackinmicrobiology.org

So you finally give a wishy-washy answer and run off so there can be no discussion on your answer?

No offence but that sounds like nonsense to me. So what your saying is black scientists don't get the same opportunities or recognition - but can't show that or prove it in any way at all?

That is the issue with the likes of BLM and the Democrats putting racism in peoples minds that doesn't exist. If a white scientist doesn't get recognition or an opportunity then its just the way it is, if someone black experiences the same thing then it must be due to racism, what evidence is there that this is due to racism or oppression?

This was seen in the recent police shootings. Every one was labelled as race related, sheer lunacy. Yet when white people are shot by police nobody cares, how can both incidents be treated so differently?

It's a huge issue and those mental chains will continue to cause problems the more people promote this nonsense.

I completely agree if you do not have equal rights then you are being oppressed... but there is no right afforded to one race that isn't to another in America. Not one.

But you knew that.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024