Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final 15:01 - Apr 6 with 9933 viewsSuddenLad

[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 15:02]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 14:25 - Apr 30 with 1379 viewsfitzochris

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 14:24 - Apr 30 by Shun

I also heard the same. I spoke to a club employee a few days ago who is involved in the academy, and he confirmed that the decision was 100% taken out of Ellis’ hands, and it was a decision he was unhappy with. I was quite surprised by the confirmation of who actually did make the decision.

Same, Shun. Same.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 14:27 - Apr 30 with 1363 viewsIOMDale

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 14:25 - Apr 30 by fitzochris

Same, Shun. Same.

'Quite surprised' - surely not Andrew Kelly?

UTDNFS

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 17:52 - Apr 30 with 1224 viewsSalegraham

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 14:25 - Apr 30 by fitzochris

Same, Shun. Same.

Can you guy's not give us a name, if not a clue ?
Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 10:58 - May 1 with 1000 viewsjonahwhereru

I was rather hoping this final may be screen live on U Tube or something.

James your a master at finding these youth games games. Do you know anything?
Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:01 - May 1 with 998 viewsJames1980

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 10:58 - May 1 by jonahwhereru

I was rather hoping this final may be screen live on U Tube or something.

James your a master at finding these youth games games. Do you know anything?

The social media boycott includes the YouTube channel.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:13 - May 1 with 990 views49thseason

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:01 - May 1 by James1980

More virtue signalling nonsense from the football hierarchy....so do all our "social media / digital whatnot employees get a few days off? Paid? And all at the behest of the EFL?
Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:19 - May 1 with 971 viewsdingdangblue

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:01 - May 1 by James1980

According to the youth fixtures the final is on Tuesday 4th May. Any social media boycott is over by then.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:28 - May 1 with 954 viewsJames1980

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:19 - May 1 by dingdangblue

According to the youth fixtures the final is on Tuesday 4th May. Any social media boycott is over by then.

Ah I just incorrectly assumed it was today, thank you for setting me straight. Hopefully they will stream it live on the YouTube channel be good to have something positive to look forward to after 5pm tonight.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 13:38 - May 4 with 768 viewsjonahwhereru

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:28 - May 1 by James1980

Ah I just incorrectly assumed it was today, thank you for setting me straight. Hopefully they will stream it live on the YouTube channel be good to have something positive to look forward to after 5pm tonight.

Final v Gillingham will be screen live via the Gills you tube channel 13:00 Wednesday.

UTD
Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 14:29 - May 4 with 713 viewsnordenblue

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 11:13 - May 1 by 49thseason

More virtue signalling nonsense from the football hierarchy....so do all our "social media / digital whatnot employees get a few days off? Paid? And all at the behest of the EFL?

It's seems we were well ahead of this game,we started a social media blackout over 12 months ago, well done to all concerned....
Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 15:09 - May 4 with 638 viewsD_Dale

Academy team win Youth Alliance Cup Northern Final on 13:38 - May 4 by jonahwhereru

Final v Gillingham will be screen live via the Gills you tube channel 13:00 Wednesday.

UTD

Now confirmed by OS:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/ytfinal_announcement/

Apparently a link will be posted about an hour before ko.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024