Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale 13:55 - Apr 23 with 11937 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54881/match-preview-crewe-v

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 08:28 - Apr 25 with 2198 viewsncfc_chalky

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 17:01 - Apr 24 by nordenblue

1.1 Done 90+7
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 17:01]

At least your 97th minute goal was in your favour

To have to win your last three games AND rely on other scores is asking.to much now I'm afraid,I won't get any pleasure in Dale dropping down a league but I think that you had better prepare yourselves for a bumpy landing now,it's even worst.knowing that Dale have picked up their form and look like a decent side and there's been some cracking results this season

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 10:00 - Apr 25 with 1969 viewsdingdangblue

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 23:26 - Apr 24 by James1980

That's where the outside investment comes in I guess.

I'm sorry James, but outside investment to fund and run a training complex the size we need you are talking about multi millions. We aren't a sleeping giant with potential for 10,000 - 20,000 gates. No one is going to give us that kind of money for nothing.

(I'm expecting at least a page of Dire Straits songs)
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 10:03]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 11:16 - Apr 25 with 1869 viewsBillyRudd

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 18:16 - Apr 24 by James1980

Gaffers certainly not happy with the ref and not just for the penalty decision.

Regardless of whether it was a penalty or not (I was,nt surprised it was given) one decision does,nt define a season.
Playing a boring, pedestrian system without endeavour, constantly passing back from the half way line until seven or eight matches from the end certainly does.
It has been a shocking waste of the talent at his disposal and I have no sympathy for the man. His stubborness or inability to see his philosophy was,nt working (can,t decide which) have been his and more importantly our downfall.
Too much modern theory and jargon in his head and not enough ability to see the bleedin obvious.
Up the Dale
Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 11:20 - Apr 25 with 1863 viewskel

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 11:16 - Apr 25 by BillyRudd

Regardless of whether it was a penalty or not (I was,nt surprised it was given) one decision does,nt define a season.
Playing a boring, pedestrian system without endeavour, constantly passing back from the half way line until seven or eight matches from the end certainly does.
It has been a shocking waste of the talent at his disposal and I have no sympathy for the man. His stubborness or inability to see his philosophy was,nt working (can,t decide which) have been his and more importantly our downfall.
Too much modern theory and jargon in his head and not enough ability to see the bleedin obvious.
Up the Dale

With you on that. I’m not normally one to be negative but I’ve long since accepted we’re down and the only person to blame for that is BBM. As much as I like him he should have gone after the MK Dons game for me which would have perhaps given us a better chance under somebody else. It’s all too little too late.
Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 11:35 - Apr 25 with 1821 viewsfitzochris

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 11:20 - Apr 25 by kel

With you on that. I’m not normally one to be negative but I’ve long since accepted we’re down and the only person to blame for that is BBM. As much as I like him he should have gone after the MK Dons game for me which would have perhaps given us a better chance under somebody else. It’s all too little too late.

Completely agree. In fact, it was after that very game I said as much on Twitter and was met by vitriol from his partner and others. It’s now clear that it was all irrelevant anyway, as he’d had his contract extended, unknown to us at the time.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 12:24 - Apr 25 with 1698 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 10:00 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

I'm sorry James, but outside investment to fund and run a training complex the size we need you are talking about multi millions. We aren't a sleeping giant with potential for 10,000 - 20,000 gates. No one is going to give us that kind of money for nothing.

Think this might be a bit more apt...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 14:05 - Apr 25 with 1529 viewsCleedale

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 08:28 - Apr 25 by ncfc_chalky

At least your 97th minute goal was in your favour

To have to win your last three games AND rely on other scores is asking.to much now I'm afraid,I won't get any pleasure in Dale dropping down a league but I think that you had better prepare yourselves for a bumpy landing now,it's even worst.knowing that Dale have picked up their form and look like a decent side and there's been some cracking results this season

Think I'd agree with the bumpy landing. During chances outside of the Dale iFollow window have had a few chances to see the (presently) not-so-mighty mariners.

Been some very poor matches to watch but what d'you think of Elliott Hewitt? He's been playing at centre-half for a while now and has always stood out from most of the others. Gather he played for about 4 seasons with Notts Co. but was that in midfield? He's still only around 26/27 but if Gy.Tn are relegated he'll probably be elsewhere. Thinking he could play at L1 level - Dale will def. be after at least one centre half, relegated or not.

Any thoughts?
Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 14:58 - Apr 25 with 1431 viewsJames1980

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 10:00 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

As I said earlier it was just my interpretation from the messages out of the club as to the desired direction 'The Board' has for 'RAFC.' I expect my interpretation is way off the mark, if it is right I have no idea if it would be a successful strategy.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 15:07 - Apr 25 with 1416 viewsncfc_chalky

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 14:05 - Apr 25 by Cleedale

Think I'd agree with the bumpy landing. During chances outside of the Dale iFollow window have had a few chances to see the (presently) not-so-mighty mariners.

Been some very poor matches to watch but what d'you think of Elliott Hewitt? He's been playing at centre-half for a while now and has always stood out from most of the others. Gather he played for about 4 seasons with Notts Co. but was that in midfield? He's still only around 26/27 but if Gy.Tn are relegated he'll probably be elsewhere. Thinking he could play at L1 level - Dale will def. be after at least one centre half, relegated or not.

Any thoughts?

Yeah he played in mid field at Notts,he was part of the squad that got us relegated and he left after that but i don't blame him for going because that was a crazy season with Hardy in charge but it won't look good on his cv that his last two clubs got relegated,I didn't know that he had gone to Grimsby because as soon as they leave Notts I lose interest in them but I'm not sure that he's good enough for L1 though ,I googled where Grimsby was in the league and was surprised to see them rock bottom,if they do drop down to the National League then at least there will be at least one game with atmosphere at Meadow Lane because they usually bring a decent following,it won't be easy to.get back up as Notts have found out to their cost what with only one automatic spot available,

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 07:34 - Apr 26 with 1058 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 13:44 - May 20 with 565 viewsncfc_chalky

Match Preview: Crewe vs Rochdale on 14:05 - Apr 25 by Cleedale

Any thoughts?

I've just been looking on Stagsnet and noticed that Mansfield have signed him up on a two year deal,two relegations into the National League in three years and he still gets to play league football,he must have a good agent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024