Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread 14:17 - Oct 28 with 25439 viewsMrSheen

A visit from Forest is the perfect time to put a clueless novice in charge. Expecting a 1-3 sickener, won't get a chance to do this again
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 2298 viewsR_from_afar

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 29 by PinnerPaul

PP odds

Us 11/10
Draw 23/10
Them 12/5

"PP odds"? Does that mean Pinner Paul odds? Have you set up a bookies? Sorry, I couldn't resist that!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 14:56 - Oct 29 with 2285 viewsPinnerPaul

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 29 by R_from_afar

"PP odds"? Does that mean Pinner Paul odds? Have you set up a bookies? Sorry, I couldn't resist that!

Referee AND a bookie, think Clive would ban me from the site!
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 29 with 2243 viewsheadhoops

Dieng
Albert - Dickie - Barbet - McCullum
Wrecking Ball
Amos - Jojo - willock
Chair - Lyndon

all the omens point to a Forest win
so I'm going for 3-1 R's. Lyndon, Chair and Jojo.
Want be putting any money on it at Pinners Punters Paradise.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 29 with 2185 viewsBoston

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 28 by Wren67

So the latest version of Dune is out in Southend?

Nah, the latest Dunne will probably be running out for us this evening. 2-1 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 29 with 2128 viewsDorse

Can't escape that 'gob-bumming ahoy' feeling about this one. Hopefully we will be the bummer rather than than the bumee.

Dom Ball to launch his own exclusive range of bottled celebrity farts. Buy any three Spice Girls and get a free Ann Widdecombe.

No, you shut up.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 29 with 2059 viewsPinnerPaul

I've gone 1-1 on the basis that it won't be the apocalypse or nirvana!

Could even be our first 0-0 - who knows?
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 29 with 2004 viewsLythamR

I am hopeful we will be back to good form tonight

2-1. Chair to get the first, he was really pissed off at the end of the peterborough game
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:08 - Oct 29 with 1949 viewslondonscottish

Things will click. 2-1 Rangers.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:23 - Oct 29 with 1912 viewsWren67

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 29 by Boston

Nah, the latest Dunne will probably be running out for us this evening. 2-1 the Rangers.

OK Forest will be well Dunne tonight then
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:53 - Oct 29 with 1730 viewsOldPedro

4 changes

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 1698 viewsQPR_Jim

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:53 - Oct 29 by OldPedro

4 changes

2 CM's, that'll do me.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 1689 viewscolinallcars

Didn't expect to see dozell.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 29 with 1558 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 29 by colinallcars

Didn't expect to see dozell.

In Warbs we trust and all that, but Dickie needs a rest and Amos should be starting instead of Dozzell
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 29 with 1517 viewsBklynRanger

Apart from Dozzell for Amos ( who may well need rested anyway) that's the exact team I wanted.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 29 with 1516 viewsRangersw12

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 29 by GaryBannisterswedge

In Warbs we trust and all that, but Dickie needs a rest and Amos should be starting instead of Dozzell

Would of also liked to have seen Amos start but I doubt he can do two games a week yet
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:18 - Oct 29 with 1425 viewsed_83

Strong starting lineup, and you've got to hope that however fired up we all feel the players will be even keener to prove a point tonight. I know we have an atrocious record on Friday nights, and Forest are riding a wave of good away form, but I'm really hoping we can draw a line in the sand. Head says 2-1 Forest, heart says 2-0 to us.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:19 - Oct 29 with 1416 viewsdavman

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 29 by Rangersw12

Would of also liked to have seen Amos start but I doubt he can do two games a week yet

It's Friday.
It's on Sky.
Am watching the game with the extended family the day before my sister-in-law's wedding.

Each one individually results in a loss, so God knows what all three mean.

Serious Gob Bumming (or is it Bum Gobbing?) incoming...

0-3 embarrassment and mega meltdown on the Soch...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 29 with 1400 viewstraininvain

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 29 by GaryBannisterswedge

Is it really worth risking Amos whoโ€™s coming back from a serious injury?
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 1396 viewsPhilmyRs

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 29 by BklynRanger

Apart from Dozzell for Amos ( who may well need rested anyway) that's the exact team I wanted.

Agreed. Think itโ€™s the right eleven tonight. Ideally Amos but right move to bench. Bad injury and needs to be managed carefully.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 29 with 1336 viewstraininvain

Cliveโ€™s spot on about Jobi McAnuff stealing a living. Heโ€™s criticising Dozzell for Peterboroughโ€™s winner when he wasnโ€™t even on the pitch!
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 29 with 1336 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best XI available.
Two in midfield.

I'm confident of a strong showing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 29 with 1313 viewsWren67

All the odds are against a win so I will go for

2-1 to the Rrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 29 with 1187 viewsQPRSteve

Our Friday luck surely has to change. Dykes to chop down Forest. 2-0 to us.
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:40 - Oct 29 with 1172 viewsMrSheen

Lights a bit brighter tonight?
Contractual Obligation Friday Forest Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 29 with 1163 viewsQPRSteve

Lovely piece from the BBC:

"They love to see skill down at the 'Loft, or the KPFS as it's now known.

From the classy, impish Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles' swagger and Gerry Francis bossing the midfield; Glenn Roeder's swerve, Roy Wegerle's golden touch and Sir Les' relentless goalscoring through to Trevor Sinclair's bicycle kick brilliance, Lee Cook's darting and weaving and Adel Taraabt's languid genius.

The current team has some quality within it too. Stefan Johansen can pick a pass, Rob Dickie is a mix of Alan McDonald's steel and Roeder's silk while Ilias Chair is another maverick to add to the roster of such Rangers favourites over the years.

Leading them is a man whose spell at Forest never quite got going, Mark Warburton. He's certainly managed to get the Rs rolling nicely though."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024