Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted 19:10 - Jan 18 with 8511 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56794/swansea-city-set-t

Latest news on a transfer click here.
Twitbums below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:13 - Jan 19 with 1988 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:11 - Jan 19 by RonaldStump

Just been for a run down the mumbles. If it is the person i 95% believe I saw i'll be a happy man and so will you.

Can't be right I saw him outside Rossis.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:15 - Jan 19 with 1979 viewsBobblehat

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:13 - Jan 19 by guthrieintherain

Can't be right I saw him outside Rossis.

Hannes Wolf Being reported as a done deal by Stu James.
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:18 - Jan 19 with 1943 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:15 - Jan 19 by Bobblehat

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:43 - Jan 19 with 1802 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:18 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

Let's hope he's more of a Sigurdsson (first loan) than a Sanches.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:52 - Jan 19 with 1740 viewsWhiterockin

BBC picking it up now, they must be reading the board.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60054072
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 11:14 - Jan 19 with 1619 viewsBadlands

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:15 - Jan 19 by Bobblehat

Valued at £4.5 million!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 11:38 - Jan 19 with 1554 viewsAndyCole

Another major scoop for Keith & Co.

Top notch reporting. Unrivalled in leading edge intel, class and proper due diligence. 'different class' as they say in football parlance.

'We have been advised a new signing is coming in, but have been asked to tone down the details until it is announced by the club.

It wouldn’t surprise us here if it is a loan signing, and it’s the player from outside the U.K. who was of interest a few days ago. We withheld the details.....'

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 12:55 - Jan 19 with 1432 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 11:14 - Jan 19 by Badlands

Valued at £4.5 million!

And the rest.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 1404 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 12:55 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

And the rest.

Not really played since October so will be not fit enough and will be rusty.

He looks class and Gladbach are a big club and he's fallen down the pecking order

Hannes eh...

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 14:16 - Jan 19 with 1311 viewsKeithHaynes

Christie fitted in well on Saturday
, hasn’t played since August ? here’s hoping for the same.

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 1121 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 14:16 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Christie fitted in well on Saturday
, hasn’t played since August ? here’s hoping for the same.

Indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 17:48 - Jan 20 with 926 viewsAndyCole

Fair play, Keith and the team clearly has direct access to Russell Martin.

This, from the horse's mouth in today's Martin presser :

'I think with the amount of competition we beat off, from top leagues across Europe, I'm really EXCITED by it.'

This ought to be a sticky ;-)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 17:52 - Jan 20 with 917 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 17:48 - Jan 20 by AndyCole

Fair play, Keith and the team clearly has direct access to Russell Martin.

This, from the horse's mouth in today's Martin presser :

'I think with the amount of competition we beat off, from top leagues across Europe, I'm really EXCITED by it.'

This ought to be a sticky ;-)

But I Read we made it all up ?
And then when he signed apparently we copied Wales on Line.
Honest, Twitter told me 😉

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:16 - Jan 20 with 815 viewsKeithHaynes

One of our finer moments this. It even woke up the bitter men over there ➡️

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:21 - Jan 20 with 797 viewsmax936

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:16 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

Over there over there over there where, over der yonder

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:26 - Jan 20 with 774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:16 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

Darran???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024