Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted 19:10 - Jan 18 with 8512 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56794/swansea-city-set-t

Latest news on a transfer click here.
Twitbums below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 2450 viewsraynor94

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 21:12 - Jan 18 by OptimisticJack

A wild speculative guess -

Gylfi?

You must be living in a cave

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 2450 viewsThrasher6

Being told it's the midfielder from Spartak Moscow....only hitch is that he has a pending court case in the country. Apparently he was caught shoplifting a bottle of lemonade.

Udi Nickdepopov....
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 8:24]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:27 - Jan 18 with 2361 viewsmax936

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:19 - Jan 18 by Thrasher6

Being told it's the midfielder from Spartak Moscow....only hitch is that he has a pending court case in the country. Apparently he was caught shoplifting a bottle of lemonade.

Udi Nickdepopov....

I'll save you a trip and fetch your coat for you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:27 - Jan 18 with 2361 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:19 - Jan 18 by Thrasher6

Udi Nickdepopov....

That’s him 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:33 - Jan 18 with 2331 viewsOptimisticJack

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:19 - Jan 18 by raynor94

You must be living in a cave

Said a bit tongue in cheek.

Optimisticjack

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:42 - Jan 18 with 2286 viewsraynor94

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 22:33 - Jan 18 by OptimisticJack

Said a bit tongue in cheek.

Fair enough

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:00 - Jan 18 with 2226 viewsReslovenSwan1

Arriola is coming back perhaps. Could overseas mean USA in this case?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:07 - Jan 18 with 2205 viewsChief

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:00 - Jan 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Arriola is coming back perhaps. Could overseas mean USA in this case?

Oh yea that screams 'very exciting' doesn't it

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:24 - Jan 18 with 2148 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 21:21 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

We're 14 points off the playoffs with three games in hand. In no way, shape or form are they "gone".

Is there only you & me left with any positivity?

Anyway too many mojito’s in the canaries tonight 👍
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:33 - Jan 18 with 2118 viewsBadlands

Hecwants a CB
I'm guessing Chico Flores 🚗

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 01:01 - Jan 19 with 2017 viewsGruffStephens

NYC is cold.
I do agree here this story could have been timed better, but as I understand it another outlet had the information as well. I wrote the MKD thing in good faith, Keith will chop my wallers off I’m sure if it’s inaccurate, but I’m confident.

And no, ive no idea who the player from abroad is. I’ve got my thoughts though.
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 04:20 - Jan 19 with 1946 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:24 - Jan 18 by pencoedjack

Same here ( positivity not mojitos) .
Any team can string together a few results and fly up into the play off places.
Those postponements could work in our favour in that respect
If this signing comes off (whoever it is) could be the springboard we need.
Thinking Toshack 1978 type influence

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 06:17 - Jan 19 with 1875 viewsraynor94

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 21:21 - Jan 18 by Dr_Winston

We're 14 points off the playoffs with three games in hand. In no way, shape or form are they "gone".

Villa did it a few years ago came from nowhere and won the play off final

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 06:51 - Jan 19 with 1835 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 23:24 - Jan 18 by pencoedjack

We've leaked a lot of goals in recent games due to unnecessary tinkering which has convinced the usual drama queens that we're relegation candidates, whereas results like the win at Coventry and against WBA show that we can be very competitive when RM gets it right.

Given the right additions this window there's no real reason why we can't push our way back into contention.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 07:16 - Jan 19 with 1795 viewsYouBackJastard

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 06:51 - Jan 19 by Dr_Winston

We've leaked a lot of goals in recent games due to unnecessary tinkering which has convinced the usual drama queens that we're relegation candidates, whereas results like the win at Coventry and against WBA show that we can be very competitive when RM gets it right.

Given the right additions this window there's no real reason why we can't push our way back into contention.

Someone didn’t get the memo that positivity is outlawed here.
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 07:26 - Jan 19 with 1759 viewsDr_Winston

Don't think I'm even being overly positive. Just stating a fact. This is a bang average division and any team that can string a run of results together is capable of rising up it quite rapidly.

With 20+ games to go not much is off the table, except probably the autos. RM does need to get his act together though. Round pegs, round holes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 07:48 - Jan 19 with 1674 viewsThornburyswan

Rhys Healey maybe - played under RM at MKDons a couple of seasons back & now scoring regularly for Toulouse?
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 07:58 - Jan 19 with 1645 viewsmagicdaps10

Keith 🙌

Talk its Hannes Wolf! Crazy signing if true, was on the verge of massive stuff at Salzburg a few years back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 08:15 - Jan 19 with 1585 viewsraynor94

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 07:58 - Jan 19 by magicdaps10

Keith 🙌

Talk its Hannes Wolf! Crazy signing if true, was on the verge of massive stuff at Salzburg a few years back.

Nah, Celtic are in for him, as well as 2 Turkish teams

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 08:16 - Jan 19 with 1577 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 07:58 - Jan 19 by magicdaps10

Keith 🙌

This Hannes Wolf?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/next-few-days-strong-indication-e
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 09:13 - Jan 19 with 1390 viewsThornburyswan

Keith 🙌

For 22 not played much football over last 2/3 seasons, would look like a gamble to me.
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 09:40 - Jan 19 with 1271 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 09:13 - Jan 19 by Thornburyswan

For 22 not played much football over last 2/3 seasons, would look like a gamble to me.

It's like watching an episode of the masked singer reading this thread.

Just need Rita Ora and Jonathon Ross to post now.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 09:46 - Jan 19 with 1232 viewslibertyx

I also read it was Hannes Wolf. I think it just a case of being patient now
and wait for official announcement.
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:02 - Jan 19 with 1157 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 09:46 - Jan 19 by libertyx

I also read it was Hannes Wolf. I think it just a case of being patient now
and wait for official announcement.

Out of our wage bracket, surely.
Swansea City set to announce a very exciting new signing ! Club are delighted on 10:11 - Jan 19 with 1104 viewsRonaldStump

Just been for a run down the mumbles. If it is the person i 95% believe I saw i'll be a happy man and so will you.

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024