Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” 20:42 - Dec 1 with 4253 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Makes a bloody change mate.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 20:45 - Dec 1 with 2684 viewsDr_Winston

Truly staggering that anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth. One of life's utterly untrustworthy individuals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 2666 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m trying to think of one person in football who is genuine.

In fact I’ve got one.

Stuart Pearce.

Give this one a go folks.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 2618 viewsReslovenSwan1

I for the life of me cannot understand the dislike of this man at the club. Jenkins and Martinez the 'Sellout' and the 'Judas'. They put Swansea on the map from Hull city onwards.

"We will take the sellout to court and take every bean off the barsteward after he did that to us". (Who said that no one knows they have long gone after every point they made was seen as trash).

The Court case? (do not ask)

True winners and they wrote the template of the Swansea city story and the template for Silverstein and Martin.

Tate had a strop with Martinez after the manager gave him some home truths. He was still big enough to return for his testimonial.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 2588 viewsonehunglow

Time people let it go.

Bobby was a long time ago and did us proud

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 22:41 - Dec 1 with 2536 viewsBoundy

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 21:07 - Dec 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I for the life of me cannot understand the dislike of this man at the club. Jenkins and Martinez the 'Sellout' and the 'Judas'. They put Swansea on the map from Hull city onwards.

"We will take the sellout to court and take every bean off the barsteward after he did that to us". (Who said that no one knows they have long gone after every point they made was seen as trash).

The Court case? (do not ask)

True winners and they wrote the template of the Swansea city story and the template for Silverstein and Martin.

Tate had a strop with Martinez after the manager gave him some home truths. He was still big enough to return for his testimonial.

I do as I'm sure do many others , the cloob who gave him his break tried to dismantle us so yes I do understand

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 22:47 - Dec 1 with 2532 viewsmax936

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 22:41 - Dec 1 by Boundy

I do as I'm sure do many others , the cloob who gave him his break tried to dismantle us so yes I do understand

That post wasn't worth a response Boundy, some people will never understand because they either see things through rose tainted glasses or just don't want to see it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 22:55 - Dec 1 with 2527 viewsBoundy

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 22:47 - Dec 1 by max936

That post wasn't worth a response Boundy, some people will never understand because they either see things through rose tainted glasses or just don't want to see it.

I know but couldn't help myself

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 10:16 - Dec 2 with 2413 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 22:41 - Dec 1 by Boundy

Do you think he’ll go back into cloob management? La Liga seems the likely destination.

Login to get fewer ads

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 10:31 - Dec 2 with 2405 viewsYrAlarch

I am sure he won't be out of work for long.
Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 10:43 - Dec 2 with 2393 viewsOptimisticJack

Everton I would guess.

Optimisticjack

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 10:52 - Dec 2 with 2387 viewsBest_loser

Anything less than at least getting to a final with that group of players is a failure , they are past their best and its not just the managers fault
Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 13:43 - Dec 2 with 2323 viewsBoundy

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 10:16 - Dec 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Do you think he’ll go back into cloob management? La Liga seems the likely destination.

yes i do . he's not finished as manager and in fairness i think he's a good one , single minded . Where that will be is anyone's guess but this isn't the last we'll hear about him for sure

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 13:49 - Dec 2 with 2319 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 13:43 - Dec 2 by Boundy

yes i do . he's not finished as manager and in fairness i think he's a good one , single minded . Where that will be is anyone's guess but this isn't the last we'll hear about him for sure

I'd have him here if Russ should leave - we could do worse although the leaving and not giving a flying f**k about us taking our staff may stop that happening

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 14:53 - Dec 2 with 2299 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 13:43 - Dec 2 by Boundy

Since day one though at every cloob he’s been to they always play nice football and score goals but are dodgy defensively. He did great at Wigan to keep them in the league and win them the cup etc but the number of seven/eight/nine nils they suffered was shocking. Same with Everton they scored a load but couldn’t defend. Belgium I would put in the same bracket.

It’s a real flaw of his.

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 16:45 - Dec 2 with 2264 viewsReslovenSwan1

You accept fake narratives like a duck to water. Martinez's last act was signing Dobbie to replace Scotland and Dyer to replace Gomez. Swansea were championship and Swansea got good compo for him and Jones and £2m for Scotland who flopped in the big league.

Dobbie scored a goal and Wembly 2011 and Dyer scored two at Wembly 2013.

People who slag off people who served the club excellently and play the "betrayed card" are stone cold losers and many joined the useless Trust. They have invested £200k in the club and £400k in London legal firms and their associates. The Chief was one and he disappeared after his narrative of betrayal collapsed. "Fools and their money ........"

Wise sage since Toshack era

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 16:56 - Dec 2 with 2263 viewspencoedjack

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 16:45 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

You accept fake narratives like a duck to water. Martinez's last act was signing Dobbie to replace Scotland and Dyer to replace Gomez. Swansea were championship and Swansea got good compo for him and Jones and £2m for Scotland who flopped in the big league.

Dobbie scored a goal and Wembly 2011 and Dyer scored two at Wembly 2013.

People who slag off people who served the club excellently and play the "betrayed card" are stone cold losers and many joined the useless Trust. They have invested £200k in the club and £400k in London legal firms and their associates. The Chief was one and he disappeared after his narrative of betrayal collapsed. "Fools and their money ........"

I think there is about 4500 Swans fans who would disagree with you & travelled mid week to Wigan to let Bobby know what they thought of him.

He’s a slime ball.
Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 17:17 - Dec 2 with 2255 viewsDr_Winston

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 13:49 - Dec 2 by PatchesOHoulihan

I'd have him here if Russ should leave - we could do worse although the leaving and not giving a flying f**k about us taking our staff may stop that happening

They'd have to put extra locks on the trophy cabinet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 17:28 - Dec 2 with 2242 viewsonehunglow

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 13:49 - Dec 2 by PatchesOHoulihan

I’d have his wife or his family Pyrenean Mountain dog before the Process One

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 18:29 - Dec 2 with 2232 viewsCatullus

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 14:53 - Dec 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Since day one though at every cloob he’s been to they always play nice football and score goals but are dodgy defensively. He did great at Wigan to keep them in the league and win them the cup etc but the number of seven/eight/nine nils they suffered was shocking. Same with Everton they scored a load but couldn’t defend. Belgium I would put in the same bracket.

It’s a real flaw of his.

Yeah, we enjoyed his time here because there was always goals, always action.

Belgiums centre backs, Alderweireld and Vertonghen, 33 and 35, they needed replacing or at least one of them did, with younger legs.

They have some good younger players though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 19:08 - Dec 2 with 2215 viewsTreforys_Jack

Nah, he's a Swansea City legend, loved his time here, put us on the way, changed the club from top to the very bottom, won't have a bad word said against him. Lived and breathed the club while he was here, used to watch all the reserve games at Port Talbot. Bit disappointing he left when he did, however I'll overlook that, giving what came after.
Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 19:50 - Dec 2 with 2198 viewsCatullus

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 19:08 - Dec 2 by Treforys_Jack

Nah, he's a Swansea City legend, loved his time here, put us on the way, changed the club from top to the very bottom, won't have a bad word said against him. Lived and breathed the club while he was here, used to watch all the reserve games at Port Talbot. Bit disappointing he left when he did, however I'll overlook that, giving what came after.

I don't really get this grudge holding. Everybody leaves in the end, don't they. They get scouted by a big club, offered more money or any one of a dozen reasons or combination of.

What's the point of hating him for doing something any of us might do. They all spout the right words, kiss the badge etc but they will all have their heads turned at some point, it's why MKD fans hate us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 20:16 - Dec 2 with 2184 viewsmax936

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 16:56 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

I think there is about 4500 Swans fans who would disagree with you & travelled mid week to Wigan to let Bobby know what they thought of him.

He’s a slime ball.

Correct, no place here for him, not even as a Tea Boy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 20:18 - Dec 2 with 2178 viewsonehunglow

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 20:16 - Dec 2 by max936

Correct, no place here for him, not even as a Tea Boy.

Ah come on,he was cute,not beautiful like Paulo but he brought us more than the current chap is ,to be sure ,who when he dumps us will see fans turn on him from a great height .

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 21:17 - Dec 2 with 2168 viewsBoundy

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 19:08 - Dec 2 by Treforys_Jack

In my humble opinion it was Flynn who started the process , much harder to do when creating a style , Martinez tweaked it and admittedly improved it but was Flynn who set us on our way

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 23:52 - Dec 2 with 2141 viewsTreforys_Jack

Roberto Martinez: “I always wanted to be loyal and finish the job.” on 21:17 - Dec 2 by Boundy

In my humble opinion it was Flynn who started the process , much harder to do when creating a style , Martinez tweaked it and admittedly improved it but was Flynn who set us on our way

Wouldn't disagree, but I was really referring to the way the club was set up, sports science, nutrition etc
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024