Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Linford Christie Stadium 19:01 - Dec 13 with 19130 viewsDixie_CT

The future of Linford Christie Stadium, our last chance to stay in Hammersmith and Fulham, is being discussed tomorrow night.

http://democracy.lbhf.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=467&MId=7289&Ver=4

The proposal put forward as a plan is very amateurish and lacks quality.

http://democracy.lbhf.gov.uk/documents/s122549/Appendix%202%20-%20Linford%20Chri

We have little chance of getting permission for this site, or any other local site for that matter (although other options are very limited) and a new stadium is a pivotal factor in the future identity of our club. Without a long term place in the Premier League, our income is hamstrung, especially by Loftus Road.

This issue for me throws up some bigger questions. I personally think the owners should put it to the fans in regards to what we want for QPR because standing still financially sees us yo-yoing between the Championship and League One, not the other way. If that isn’t for them, then they should pass the baton onto a new Board (better the devil you know!)

Whatever your thoughts are on the Board, Lee, Les, Jude the Cat etc, you can’t deny that we have already been left behind by our local neighbours, Brentford & Fulham. Being the fourth team in West London might be a position we occupy for the foreseeable future and that isn’t something that sits comfortably with me.
Linford Christie Stadium on 09:05 - Dec 16 with 1149 viewsdmm

Linford Christie Stadium on 08:49 - Dec 16 by ericgen34

81, top floor flat

We were at no 5. The whole house. Why oh why did we move?
Linford Christie Stadium on 10:58 - Dec 16 with 977 viewsericgen34

Linford Christie Stadium on 09:05 - Dec 16 by dmm

We were at no 5. The whole house. Why oh why did we move?

Well I loved my time there, but much prefer where I am now at this time in my life :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024