Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman's Statement 17:02 - Jan 5 with 42578 viewsHullDale

Chairman's Statement on 12:49 - Jan 18 with 4116 viewsBillyRudd

Chairman's Statement on 12:24 - Jan 18 by D_Alien

You must be uniquely alone in wanting that

Meanwhile, planning for the future to provide for a team that will do that consistently in years to come - for your sole benefit - is going ahead

"Its jam tomorrow lads" said the Politician
Meanwhile over to the sports desk for the National League football results!
Chairman's Statement on 13:05 - Jan 18 with 4002 viewsD_Alien

Chairman's Statement on 12:49 - Jan 18 by BillyRudd

"Its jam tomorrow lads" said the Politician
Meanwhile over to the sports desk for the National League football results!

Nah, you're just criticising for the sake of it, and i'm not having that

Putting silly emojis in posts does nothing except emphasise the facile nature of the point you're trying to make

I dare say, with that type of mindset, you'd be the first to criticise the club for failing to plan for the future, whilst demonstrating no insight into the decisions made by people who've gone to great personal cost and stress to save the club - for the here and now. If mistakes have been made by an inexperienced board, you're happy to slate them whilst forgetting the very recent history of the past two years
[Post edited 18 Jan 2023 13:08]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Chairman's Statement on 13:13 - Jan 18 with 3973 viewsBillyRudd

Chairman's Statement on 13:05 - Jan 18 by D_Alien

Nah, you're just criticising for the sake of it, and i'm not having that

Putting silly emojis in posts does nothing except emphasise the facile nature of the point you're trying to make

I dare say, with that type of mindset, you'd be the first to criticise the club for failing to plan for the future, whilst demonstrating no insight into the decisions made by people who've gone to great personal cost and stress to save the club - for the here and now. If mistakes have been made by an inexperienced board, you're happy to slate them whilst forgetting the very recent history of the past two years
[Post edited 18 Jan 2023 13:08]

Chairman's Statement on 13:15 - Jan 18 with 3965 viewsD_Alien

Chairman's Statement on 13:13 - Jan 18 by BillyRudd

V

Chairman's Statement on 13:33 - Jan 18 with 3909 viewsBillyRudd

Chairman's Statement on 13:15 - Jan 18 by D_Alien

V

Methinks thats a result.
I,m off now, I need a harder challenge.
Chairman's Statement on 13:44 - Jan 18 with 3872 viewsD_Alien

Chairman's Statement on 13:33 - Jan 18 by BillyRudd

Methinks thats a result.
I,m off now, I need a harder challenge.

The reality is: your attitude and performance is even worse than watching Dale, and that's saying something

Have you emailed the Chairman yet, to ask him why he's ruining your entertainment?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2023 13:47]

Chairman's Statement on 11:31 - Jan 19 with 3477 viewsfourfourtwo

https://altrinchamfc.com/blogs/news/investment-boost-as-american-group-choose-al

Alty managed to sourced American investment
Chairman's Statement on 12:03 - Jan 19 with 3409 viewsDaleiLama

Chairman's Statement on 11:31 - Jan 19 by fourfourtwo

https://altrinchamfc.com/blogs/news/investment-boost-as-american-group-choose-al

And directly underneath the news update, there are prices and clickable links to buy tix for the next 3 games.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Chairman's Statement on 13:52 - Jan 19 with 3258 views49thseason

Chairman's Statement on 11:31 - Jan 19 by fourfourtwo

Hmm
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0804793513

Only started in November! and 2 months later He is investing in Alty???
Chairman's Statement on 15:14 - Jan 19 with 3155 viewsfourfourtwo

Chairman's Statement on 13:52 - Jan 19 by 49thseason

Hmm
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0804793513

Only started in November! and 2 months later He is investing in Alty???

I’d imagine it’s fairly normal practice for a business to set up a subsidiary company which then becomes the investment vehicle, thus keeping affairs separate but linked. The article states they’d been in touch for many months.
Chairman's Statement on 16:39 - Jan 19 with 3031 views49thseason

Most investable football clubs, there are some stark statistics here
https://blog.betvictor.com/campaigns/most-investible-football-clubs/
Chairman's Statement on 16:46 - Jan 19 with 3014 viewsDaleiLama

Cathartic round up from Fitz

https://rochdaleafcnews.com/2023/01/19/rattle-and-hum/

Chairman's Statement on 17:07 - Jan 19 with 2956 views442Dale

Chairman's Statement on 16:46 - Jan 19 by DaleiLama

Required reading for all.

A good analysis of our current situation.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Chairman's Statement on 17:16 - Jan 19 with 2930 viewsDaleiLama

Chairman's Statement on 12:03 - Jan 19 by DaleiLama

And directly underneath the news update, there are prices and clickable links to buy tix for the next 3 games.

And in today's Shareholder bulletin below the link to the MEN article -

Link to hospitality, link to Events bookings at the club and this:

Can you help the Commercial Department?
At recent shareholder events, there have been some great suggestions, which the commercial department have since acted on. Why not contact them directly? Their email address is Commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk and their office at main reception is open 9-5, Monday-Friday.

Chairman's Statement on 17:29 - Jan 19 with 2891 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Chairman's Statement on 17:16 - Jan 19 by DaleiLama

At recent shareholder events, there have been some great suggestions, which the commercial department have since acted on. Why not contact them directly? Their email address is Commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk and their office at main reception is open 9-5, Monday-Friday.

Which makes you wonder what the fook the current commercial team are doing all day…
Chairman's Statement on 17:35 - Jan 19 with 2861 viewsD_Alien

Chairman's Statement on 17:29 - Jan 19 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Which makes you wonder what the fook the current commercial team are doing all day…

Sat waiting for emails to pop into their inboxes

Chairman's Statement on 17:41 - Jan 19 with 2836 views442Dale

Edit: sorry it was on the email.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2023 18:03]

Chairman's Statement on 18:34 - Jan 19 with 2762 viewsBillyRudd

Chairman's Statement on 16:46 - Jan 19 by DaleiLama

An excellent analysis. Far removed from some of the dreamers on here.
Chairman's Statement on 18:47 - Jan 19 with 2734 views442Dale

Chairman's Statement on 18:34 - Jan 19 by BillyRudd

An excellent analysis. Far removed from some of the dreamers on here.

There’s no need to create divides because people hold different opinions. As long as those opinions are fair and can be understood and acknowledged is the main thing.

We don’t all necessarily have to agree with everything that’s said - for example I actually believe the choices made in the summer of 2017 were the start of where things started to move in the wrong direction - but we can pick out concerns and hope they’re acted on rather than dismissed with references to the past/Covid/football being a mess/cost of living/Neighbours being cancelled.

That’s when things get frustrating because we all know about that.

Chairman's Statement on 18:58 - Jan 19 with 2687 viewskel

Was this email sent today? I’m a shareholder and had nothing at all. It was hard enough to get them to even recognise I was one so it’s extremely poor that I’ll now have to chase them for this too. I had to contact a director last time so who actually administrates this and why is it difficult? I really do despair sometimes.
Chairman's Statement on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 2666 viewsBillyRudd

Chairman's Statement on 18:47 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

There’s no need to create divides because people hold different opinions. As long as those opinions are fair and can be understood and acknowledged is the main thing.

We don’t all necessarily have to agree with everything that’s said - for example I actually believe the choices made in the summer of 2017 were the start of where things started to move in the wrong direction - but we can pick out concerns and hope they’re acted on rather than dismissed with references to the past/Covid/football being a mess/cost of living/Neighbours being cancelled.

That’s when things get frustrating because we all know about that.

I stand suitably chastised 442.
Chairman's Statement on 19:08 - Jan 19 with 2650 viewsDaleiLama

Chairman's Statement on 18:58 - Jan 19 by kel

Was this email sent today? I’m a shareholder and had nothing at all. It was hard enough to get them to even recognise I was one so it’s extremely poor that I’ll now have to chase them for this too. I had to contact a director last time so who actually administrates this and why is it difficult? I really do despair sometimes.

The subject is "Rochdale Shareholder Information" Kel. I'm on the mailing list and a shareholder, but presume it's the latter who were sent the mail. I can send it you if you send me your email address? Or you can contact the club - probably better to make sure you get future mailings?

Chairman's Statement on 20:48 - Jan 19 with 2458 viewsBrierls

Chairman's Statement on 18:58 - Jan 19 by kel

Only went out to proper fans.
Chairman's Statement on 07:12 - Jan 20 with 2198 viewskel

Chairman's Statement on 19:08 - Jan 19 by DaleiLama

The subject is "Rochdale Shareholder Information" Kel. I'm on the mailing list and a shareholder, but presume it's the latter who were sent the mail. I can send it you if you send me your email address? Or you can contact the club - probably better to make sure you get future mailings?

Cheers mate. Another shareholder has contacted me to say they haven’t had it either.

Much like the club at the moment, I don’t really think I can be arsed with the hassle of contacting them to sort it. When I didn’t receive the AGM pack I had to send a picture of my share certificate to prove I was a shareholder ffs! This is basic stuff that shouldn’t require chasing.
Chairman's Statement on 09:20 - Jan 20 with 2049 viewsDalenet

Chairman's Statement on 12:03 - Jan 19 by DaleiLama

Hornets Mazey has been tweeting about just how well run Alty are. To be fair their gates are the same as ours (but then again not many are lower) and their season ticket prices higher. We've got no chance
[Post edited 20 Jan 2023 11:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024