Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread 17:07 - Jan 19 with 32160 viewsHullDale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:42 - Jan 21 with 3175 viewsNorthernDale

One of the differences is that Hartlepool have signed around 4 experienced players in the transfer window to help their relegation fight. Why will does he take off people like Lloyd and Hendo for lesser players like Ball and Quigley.

Today performance is poor, Bentley will say we have 19 games left, but we do not look like winning any game. The overweight lady may not be singing yet, but she is ready to start. When the team second bottom looks like doing the double over you, you suspect the games up.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 21 with 3129 viewsClivert

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

You could change every person at the club from now until eternity and that culture will always remain. Deflection, excuses and blaming others for having opinions.

It’s Trigger’s broom.

Absolutely shambolic second half performance on and off the pitch.

How lacklustre was EEL to reacte to that ball that was his all day long to clear? That's our captain setting that example for effort there!

I get having to reset at the back with the subs but bringing Quigley and Ball on basically says that we are declaring.

We may have no money and it's difficult for the board but we have shipped out more players than what we have brought in this month so why aren't we able to bring in at least one player who might just lift spirits on and off the pitch?

We are going down without a fight.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:45 - Jan 21 with 3063 viewsmightydale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 21 by Clivert

How lacklustre was EEL to reacte to that ball that was his all day long to clear? That's our captain setting that example for effort there!

I get having to reset at the back with the subs but bringing Quigley and Ball on basically says that we are declaring.

We may have no money and it's difficult for the board but we have shipped out more players than what we have brought in this month so why aren't we able to bring in at least one player who might just lift spirits on and off the pitch?

The shambles on the pitch, represents the shambles off the pitch.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 21 with 2938 viewsRodingdale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 21 by Frog

Ball on for Hendo, clueless.

This shows why we are in so much trouble. Ball is useless, lazy, doesn’t care - the way he ‘warmed up’ v Colchester was pathetic. If Hendo was still on the pitch v Colchester we may have at least drawn that game, instead Ball side footed his chance to the keeper. The fact the manager thinks he adds value is completely beyond me. Hendo at least has endeavour and always has a goal in him. I seriously think Bentley thinks we have the right players. This is a footballing crisis now, on and off the pitch.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 21 with 2874 viewsjudd

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 21 by Rodingdale

This shows why we are in so much trouble. Ball is useless, lazy, doesn’t care - the way he ‘warmed up’ v Colchester was pathetic. If Hendo was still on the pitch v Colchester we may have at least drawn that game, instead Ball side footed his chance to the keeper. The fact the manager thinks he adds value is completely beyond me. Hendo at least has endeavour and always has a goal in him. I seriously think Bentley thinks we have the right players. This is a footballing crisis now, on and off the pitch.

Is Ball dressed like a Ukrainian sniper again, protecting his scratch?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 2807 viewsD_Alien

Looks like some players are finding a way of bailing out of the firing line

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 2791 viewsCrede_Sign0

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 21 by Clivert

F it - I’ll risk the QI klaxon……….
Speed dial Keeeeeeth.
I’d rather he had a last throw of the dice at it - than letting this uninspiring dog Sh!t meander on. Maybe (read I hope ….) it’s why we’ve held off on making the couple of signings we reportedly can.
If not, our only hope is a points deduction for a couple of the other sides.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 21 with 2718 viewsNigeriamark

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 21 by Rodingdale

Now down to 9 men, although again a borderline second yellow. Graham and EEL now oth missing, the latter for 3 games
Login to get fewer ads

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 2675 viewsDaleiLama

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 21 by judd

Is Ball dressed like a Ukrainian sniper again, protecting his scratch?

He's toughing it out without his pirate eye patch. He isn't involved in the action anyway so he'll be fine

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 21 with 2637 viewsRodingdale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 21 by IOMDale

York will be a great away day next season, to be fair.

The Col U fans I encountered last Sat invited us to enjoy Borehamwood away…
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 2564 viewsD_Alien

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 21 by Nigeriamark

Now down to 9 men, although again a borderline second yellow. Graham and EEL now oth missing, the latter for 3 games

He's been missing all season, tbf

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 2566 viewsRodingdale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 21 by Nigeriamark

He’ll probably play Ball centre half.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 21 with 2490 views49thseason

Liam Kelly...
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 2389 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:42 - Jan 21 by NorthernDale

One of the differences is that Hartlepool have signed around 4 experienced players in the transfer window to help their relegation fight. Why will does he take off people like Lloyd and Hendo for lesser players like Ball and Quigley.

Today performance is poor, Bentley will say we have 19 games left, but we do not look like winning any game. The overweight lady may not be singing yet, but she is ready to start. When the team second bottom looks like doing the double over you, you suspect the games up.

Talking about the Fat Lady starting to gargle, what will a fat Scouser be telling us after that shitshow?

Please throw in the towel and let Keith Hill finish us off in League Football!
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 2358 viewsjudd

In his interview after breaking the goalscoring record, Hendo recalls telling the Salford centre half about our on-xoming sub Ethan Brierley "this guy has every pass in the book."

He then went on to supply the most sublime of passes for the goal in one of two home wins this season.

Is the manager aware of how highly our record goalscorer rates the now-missing Ethan Brierley?

Just a thought...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 2336 viewsDaleiLama

Can't remember ever seeing a side with so many bad decision makers in it than this one. Their collective football intelligence is abysmal. Typified by a break in the first half, 3 on 3, Ball at Kelly's feet and Rodney (I think) making a run then Kelly checked back and let Seriki overlap and the advantage had gone. We've all seen it all season but today it pissed me off more than all the rest combined.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 21 with 2273 viewsFrog

Quigley needs sending back, slow, disinterested and costing money. Useless.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 21 with 2266 viewsNigeriamark

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 21 by 49thseason

Liam Kelly...

Finished 2-0. One of those “just when you thought it couldn’t get worse” sort of days especially after the first half which was decent if not spectacular. Hard to see where we go from here without a miracle in the transfer window because this lot aren’t up for it
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 21 with 2236 viewsnordenblue

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

The position we are in, with the players we have available, we should never be taking Henderson off when we need a goal.

Bradford being the perfect example.

Never have and never will understand the logic when chasing a game and needing a goal why you'd ever take off the best finisher at the club, to bring Ball and Quigley on is just desperate going off form, or even lack of it...
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 21 with 2210 views442Dale

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 21 by DaleiLama

Can't remember ever seeing a side with so many bad decision makers in it than this one. Their collective football intelligence is abysmal. Typified by a break in the first half, 3 on 3, Ball at Kelly's feet and Rodney (I think) making a run then Kelly checked back and let Seriki overlap and the advantage had gone. We've all seen it all season but today it pissed me off more than all the rest combined.

Yeah, we are very unintelligent as a team. Choices made and awareness levels ar incredibly poor.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 21 with 2075 viewskel

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Talking about the Fat Lady starting to gargle, what will a fat Scouser be telling us after that shitshow?

Please throw in the towel and let Keith Hill finish us off in League Football!

Not sure personal insults about the manager are required, however pissed off you may be.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 2041 viewsSaxonDale

When the dust settles and presumably our league status ends; there has to be a full review within the club on how a squad this poor, lacking in direction and completely imbalanced was allowed to be recruited without what appears to be the slightest due diligence.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 2016 views49thseason

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 21 by DaleiLama

That's what happens when you have years of "Expert coaching" from defensive coaches . The game has been ruined by idiots with badges and certificates galore and not an original idea in their heads.
Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 21 with 1997 viewsRafc3

Get Keith back. Jim is absolutely clueless. Cheap option to save us some money. Not a single player will want to join this sinking ship. At least Jim made the right choice in bringing a goalkeeper in to help.

Poll: Stockdale: IN or OUT

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 21 with 1983 viewsMass_Debater

Hartlepool United (a) Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 21 by fourfourtwo

That poor decision by the ref to send EEL off has just absolutely done us here.

There was a massive offside shout in the second goal as well and the linesman was absolutely nowhere near in line.

So frustrating how this has just fallen apart after a fairly positive first half. I feel sick.

Plenty of other teams manage with 10 men. We capitulated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024