Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere 17:08 - Mar 11 with 1896 viewsKeithHaynes

Fisher staying in his line for the second when he should have come out screaming knees up.
Latibeaudiere apart from one defensive clearance was really poor. Penalty and giving the ball away. Should we really be giving hing him a new contract ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 17:39 - Mar 11 with 1800 viewsDr_Winston

Didn't think there was much Fisher could have done about any of the goals at the time, although I've not seen a replay.

One dodgy two fisted punch aside (all keepers should be fined a weeks wages for punching when they can catch) I thought he mostly did ok.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 1782 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Think they’ll be delighted to only have conceded three. It’s a step on the right direction.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 1763 viewstheloneranger

Fisher should have come out screaming knees up and smacked Ntcham for that 2nd goal.

Pathetic defending from him, trying to play the scorer offside!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:01 - Mar 11 with 1718 viewsKeithHaynes

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 17:39 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

Didn't think there was much Fisher could have done about any of the goals at the time, although I've not seen a replay.

One dodgy two fisted punch aside (all keepers should be fined a weeks wages for punching when they can catch) I thought he mostly did ok.

As has been stated for the second goal, that was a screaming knees up challenge. Fisher didn’t do it.

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 1703 viewsAguycalledJack

If the German keeper who we signed as back up can’t get in the team in front of fisher he needs to think about a change of career.

Fisher nearly did a Luton again in the first half.
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:18 - Mar 11 with 1657 viewsBadlands

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 17:39 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

From my position he should have dealt with both first two goals.
Better overall but the nidfield c

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:32 - Mar 11 with 1627 viewsdantheswansman

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:06 - Mar 11 by AguycalledJack

If the German keeper who we signed as back up can’t get in the team in front of fisher he needs to think about a change of career.

Fisher nearly did a Luton again in the first half.

Pretty sure he is Danish
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:48 - Mar 11 with 1587 viewsEagleEye

Fisher was far from being one of the worse performers today as poor as he is. Latibeaudiere & Sorinola are clearly not Championship players. Cabango & Wood make the same mistakes every match. Cooper & Cundle both ineffective despite the appearance that they are trying hard. The formation & tactics deployed by the coach are a joke. We have no pace, we have no width & a sub par squad.

Whoever picks up the pieces of this squad after RM has one hell of a job. The players assembled are the worse since Brian Flynn picked up the squad 20 years or so ago
Login to get fewer ads

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 19:00 - Mar 11 with 1551 viewsAguycalledJack

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 18:32 - Mar 11 by dantheswansman

Pretty sure he is Danish

Either way point still stands.
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 20:19 - Mar 11 with 1416 viewsmahoss

Team is shot of confidence,there’s nothing there.Not an easy decision to make for the owners but there’s been so many dropped leads and points we’ve given up,a team can only take so much.
Where do we go from here ?
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 20:26 - Mar 11 with 1401 viewsFireboy2

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 20:19 - Mar 11 by mahoss

Team is shot of confidence,there’s nothing there.Not an easy decision to make for the owners but there’s been so many dropped leads and points we’ve given up,a team can only take so much.
Where do we go from here ?

I've said it plenty of times before and I will say it again.

Martin will not be sacked, the tightwad owners want him to resign as they will not pay compo.

He will see his contract out and will not go unless we have a real poor start to next season.

Which we will.
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 21:16 - Mar 11 with 1310 viewsbonymine

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 20:26 - Mar 11 by Fireboy2

Martin will not be sacked, the tightwad owners want him to resign as they will not pay compo.

He will see his contract out and will not go unless we have a real poor start to next season.

Which we will.

This 100% 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 21:54 - Mar 11 with 1262 viewsKeithHaynes

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 20:26 - Mar 11 by Fireboy2

Which we will.

I said it first game of the season, he could lose six on the bang and still have a job, I think people are beginning to realise. God knows what Millwall will do to us on Tuesday.

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 22:41 - Mar 11 with 1190 viewsmax936

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 21:54 - Mar 11 by KeithHaynes

I said it first game of the season, he could lose six on the bang and still have a job, I think people are beginning to realise. God knows what Millwall will do to us on Tuesday.

I don't think they'd be bothered if we drop into league one, god knows what they'll gain from that though.

Just remember Jenkins words that they have the recourse's to sustain us if we got relegated, which they clearly haven't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 23:03 - Mar 11 with 1145 viewsFireboy2

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 22:41 - Mar 11 by max936

I don't think they'd be bothered if we drop into league one, god knows what they'll gain from that though.

Just remember Jenkins words that they have the recourse's to sustain us if we got relegated, which they clearly haven't.

No no Max, we would be worse off without the good businessmen from over the water according to some on here.
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 23:59 - Mar 11 with 1114 viewsNotLoyal

Fisher was left wanting again for their second goal. Stuck to his line.
His fault and his fault only.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 06:54 - Mar 12 with 995 viewsbuilthjack

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 23:59 - Mar 11 by NotLoyal

Fisher was left wanting again for their second goal. Stuck to his line.
His fault and his fault only.

He has superglue on his studs. He doesn’t move off his line.
Corners, free kicks, crosses, he does not move. Shocking.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 07:07 - Mar 12 with 983 viewsangryjack

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 06:54 - Mar 12 by builthjack

He has superglue on his studs. He doesn’t move off his line.
Corners, free kicks, crosses, he does not move. Shocking.

Worst keeper I have ever seen plating for us and as for Joel lat..how he's a professional footballer I will never ever know he's garbage
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 10:56 - Mar 12 with 841 viewsswan65split

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 07:07 - Mar 12 by angryjack

Worst keeper I have ever seen plating for us and as for Joel lat..how he's a professional footballer I will never ever know he's garbage

As A keeper hes not the best that's for sure, though I wouldn't really blame him for yesterday, Joel, there's a player there I believe , but now where we play him, and maybe with a decent player beside him.

The penalty, I was screaming as the player had the ball in the box and there was 3 /4 of our players near him, stationary giving him space!!! when he moved into no mans land whack! pen . defending is absolutely horrendous, and some think we are safe......be warned.
Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 12:21 - Mar 12 with 790 viewsWhiterockin

Another poor day for Fisher and Latibeaudiere on 10:56 - Mar 12 by swan65split

As A keeper hes not the best that's for sure, though I wouldn't really blame him for yesterday, Joel, there's a player there I believe , but now where we play him, and maybe with a decent player beside him.

The penalty, I was screaming as the player had the ball in the box and there was 3 /4 of our players near him, stationary giving him space!!! when he moved into no mans land whack! pen . defending is absolutely horrendous, and some think we are safe......be warned.

You can currently get 150/1 on us going down. The bookies are seldom wrong.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024