Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T'Royds 02:48 - Mar 29 with 3079 viewsSandyman

Up for sale

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/community-p
T'Royds on 09:47 - Mar 29 with 2808 viewsEllDale

Would be a shame if it became a house/apartments because it was a good boozer.
Was a moneyspinner when Turners was open.
T'Royds on 16:41 - Mar 29 with 2546 viewsblackdogblue

If pubs made money they would all still be open…

There was a time a pint in every pub from Norden to Rochdale was a big ask… now you would be just out of breath after the long walk…

Most pubs are empty during the week

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

T'Royds on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 2530 viewsEllDale

Does anyone drink in there before a game? Never hear it mentioned really.
T'Royds on 17:12 - Mar 29 with 2457 viewsD_Alien

T'Royds on 16:48 - Mar 29 by EllDale

Does anyone drink in there before a game? Never hear it mentioned really.

About 4 years ago, i popped in en route to Dale

I'd never been in before, so as a new face the landlord asked if i'd moved into the area. I said no, just on the way to Dale

A couple thuggish Hornets fans picked up on this and said this is a Hornets pub, Dale not welcome

The landlord didn't challenge them. I supped the (shit) pint, not in a hurry but didn't have much time before kick off

May be different if it's changing hands, but if it shuts it's got what it deserves

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

T'Royds on 19:32 - Mar 29 with 2260 viewsblackdogblue

T'Royds on 17:12 - Mar 29 by D_Alien

About 4 years ago, i popped in en route to Dale

I'd never been in before, so as a new face the landlord asked if i'd moved into the area. I said no, just on the way to Dale

A couple thuggish Hornets fans picked up on this and said this is a Hornets pub, Dale not welcome

The landlord didn't challenge them. I supped the (shit) pint, not in a hurry but didn't have much time before kick off

May be different if it's changing hands, but if it shuts it's got what it deserves

It was always a click pub (but not as Bad as the Cem for it 😎).

To be honest, not sure who had it you went in it.. it’s not exactly well positioned as the Church was. Yes away coaches are directed that way to eventually park outside the library facing the right way to escape when they have taken 3 points…

Drive up Roch Valley Way.. Cem looks busy.. coach turns right round the loop back up..

Choice? Did you see it?.. Cem or Racky who are now doing an excellent job advertising & posting on here..

I cannot see it reopening tbh.. another one gone sadly

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

T'Royds on 10:43 - Mar 30 with 1793 viewsDale_4_Life

Only been in a handful of times and every time the regulars were, if i am being generous less than welcoming.

Not suprised its gone and i agree it will find it difficult to re-open and turn any profit.
T'Royds on 14:54 - Mar 30 with 1616 viewsJames1980

My first thought when seeing the thread title was... isn't there an ointment for that

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024