Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield's manager set to resign... 13:43 - Sep 17 with 6381 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 16:49 - Sep 18 with 1505 viewssprocket

Seems a little bizarre to me that he starts the season and then leaves after 6 games. Hopefully we have found one of the 3 worse than QPR.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 18:48]
Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 17:41 - Sep 18 with 1422 viewsE15Hoop

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 16:23 - Sep 18 by kensalriser

Near certainty he will be appointed by a struggling championship side sometime between November and February.

Middlesbrough or Wednesday?

'Boro maybe, although didn't they sack him a couple of years ago?

Wednesday not until Hell freezes over given his very strong connections with their closest neighbours!
Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 17:57 - Sep 18 with 1389 viewsBrianWilson

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 16:35 - Sep 18 by dmm

Isn't it time for Sharon to say something like, "No you're not doing it, Neil"!

Sharon doesn't want him under her feet. He barely drives that tractor he got

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 18:04 - Sep 18 with 1366 viewsLblock

If we didn't have GA in the chair I'd have him back in a shot

I'll never ever forgive or understand why those in power went for One Dimensional Hasslew@nk over King Neil when he was already in the door.
I have my theory but that's all it is.

Wish him all the best

(Where's my email and all that guff......)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 18:06 - Sep 18 with 1363 viewsRangersw12

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 16:23 - Sep 18 by kensalriser

Near certainty he will be appointed by a struggling championship side sometime between November and February.

Middlesbrough or Wednesday?

Will probably be us
Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 18:36 - Sep 18 with 1315 viewsR_from_afar

Much as I loved him as a manager, I can't see that it would be sensible to appoint him as DoF because by definition, a DoF needs to be in place for quite some considerable period of time.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 10:56 - Sep 19 with 1077 viewsaston_hoop

Why would 50 year old Gareth Ainsworth with nearly 600 games of management in the EFL need someone to come in and advise him? Especially given how much he thrives off of control of all areas. Wouldn't that just undermine him?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 11:35 - Sep 19 with 1028 viewsderbyhoop

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 10:56 - Sep 19 by aston_hoop

Why would 50 year old Gareth Ainsworth with nearly 600 games of management in the EFL need someone to come in and advise him? Especially given how much he thrives off of control of all areas. Wouldn't that just undermine him?

I still think we need a DOF, whatever title is given. He would be the liaison between a Board, who by their own admission, are not football people. DOF oversees recruitment and youth development in concert with people like GA, Belk, Ramsey, etc. He would also have a major say in any future changes to football management setup.

At the moment, between transfer windows, it's more important to get the right person rather than any unseemly haste.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 12:03 - Sep 19 with 986 viewsDavieQPR

So, so many people ion here love to live in the past. They just remember what someone did in past history and not what they offer now.
Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 16:13 - Sep 19 with 882 viewsfrancisbowles

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 12:03 - Sep 19 by DavieQPR

So, so many people ion here love to live in the past. They just remember what someone did in past history and not what they offer now.

Not really. I don't think many, if any, are suggesting him as manager. Just a debate about whether he would be a candidate for a vacancy that we have and a suggestion, that a part time role might be more affordable and suitable for our needs.
Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 12:24 - Sep 20 with 668 viewsaston_hoop

Darren Moore set to take over. Their game v Wednesday next month will be tasty

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 12:30 - Sep 20 with 657 viewsAntti_Heinola

Huddersfield's manager set to resign... on 11:35 - Sep 19 by derbyhoop

I still think we need a DOF, whatever title is given. He would be the liaison between a Board, who by their own admission, are not football people. DOF oversees recruitment and youth development in concert with people like GA, Belk, Ramsey, etc. He would also have a major say in any future changes to football management setup.

At the moment, between transfer windows, it's more important to get the right person rather than any unseemly haste.

I can barely think of anyone who would be less suited to a DoF role than Warnock.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024