Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AGM 17:31 - Dec 7 with 11188 viewsDale69er

just been announced Thursday 21st December 7pm in the Ratcliffe
AGM on 22:19 - Dec 7 with 7308 viewsDalenet

Can we afford the buffet?
AGM on 23:28 - Dec 7 with 7195 viewsYorkshire_Dale

AGM on 22:19 - Dec 7 by Dalenet

Can we afford the buffet?

To sit on, yes....to eat, no!
AGM on 00:06 - Dec 8 with 7163 viewsmikehunt

No chance. Last day of work and out on the lash. I’m sure I am not the only one.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 10:31]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

AGM on 11:52 - Dec 8 with 6791 viewsJames1980

I assume that having received documentation for previous AGM's and EGM's my email address is registered and won't need re-registering.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

AGM on 13:16 - Dec 8 with 6635 viewsD_Alien

AGM on 11:52 - Dec 8 by James1980

I assume that having received documentation for previous AGM's and EGM's my email address is registered and won't need re-registering.

It's not safe to assume anything, but this thread should be used by any shareholder who uses this site and doesn't receive the AGM info (whether by email or otherwise) to make themselves known

I don't mean by posting their contact details - but to see what the extent of the problem is, because this issue needs cracking once and for all, and since the last EGM i very much doubt anything has been done by the club itself to address it (pun intended)

[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 13:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

AGM on 13:34 - Dec 8 with 6563 viewsJames1980

AGM on 13:16 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

It's not safe to assume anything, but this thread should be used by any shareholder who uses this site and doesn't receive the AGM info (whether by email or otherwise) to make themselves known

I don't mean by posting their contact details - but to see what the extent of the problem is, because this issue needs cracking once and for all, and since the last EGM i very much doubt anything has been done by the club itself to address it (pun intended)

[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 13:20]

In under 3 hours all shareholders with registered email addresses should have received the documentation.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 13:56]

AGM on 13:43 - Dec 8 with 6542 viewsD_Alien

AGM on 13:34 - Dec 8 by James1980

In under 3 hours all shareholders with registered email addresses should have received the documentation.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 13:56]

All those with a registered email address

The AGM notice on the OS refers to snail mail too

AGM on 13:57 - Dec 8 with 6494 viewsJames1980

AGM on 13:43 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

All those with a registered email address

The AGM notice on the OS refers to snail mail too

Corrected

Login to get fewer ads

AGM on 14:12 - Dec 8 with 6442 viewsmikehunt

Well, as of yet. I haven’t received any notification. I had to chase Mr Delves up for the voting documents last time too.

And whilst I’m on , I seem to have slipped off the Trust’s mailing list since I renewed. (I have notified them about this though).
Grumble grumble.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

AGM on 18:03 - Dec 8 with 6222 viewsD_Alien

Anyone had the email yet?

Not too concerned but if nothing received by this time on Monday, it'll start to become a major concern

I think i'm being reasonable about that

AGM on 18:03 - Dec 8 with 6222 viewsKingstdale

Should we have received the email by close of business today?
Neither myself or my son have received one. We were both part of the "bottom of the list" that was missed last time and were assured we wouldn't be missed again.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 18:04]
AGM on 18:07 - Dec 8 with 6196 viewsD_Alien

AGM on 18:03 - Dec 8 by Kingstdale

Should we have received the email by close of business today?
Neither myself or my son have received one. We were both part of the "bottom of the list" that was missed last time and were assured we wouldn't be missed again.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 18:04]

It's shite like "bottom of the list" being used as an excuse that leads to conclusions of utter incompetence

AGM on 19:44 - Dec 8 with 6013 views49thseason

Nothing has arrived at 49th Towers yet...
AGM on 19:52 - Dec 8 with 5992 viewsnordenblue

I've not received a thing as yet..... but never did last time either...
AGM on 19:55 - Dec 8 with 5976 viewsDale69er

Received stuff last time, but nowt so far.
AGM on 20:06 - Dec 8 with 5940 viewsCockneyDale

Nothing received here either. Have checked spam folder.
AGM on 20:22 - Dec 8 with 5874 views442Dale

Not sure why we’d be surprised. These, possibly small, issues are indicative of the last two years.

It’s why we are, where we are. Sad.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

AGM on 20:34 - Dec 8 with 5845 viewsD_Alien

AGM on 20:22 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

Not sure why we’d be surprised. These, possibly small, issues are indicative of the last two years.

It’s why we are, where we are. Sad.

I'm not so sure they're small issues

Failure to notify shareholders of an AGM within "a certain timeframe" puts the club in breach of business regulations, and more importantly, potentially invalidates any decisions taken at an AGM where shareholders haven't been supplied with the required notice and accompanying information

They've had six months to do something about this, and as far as i'm aware, no action has been taken to rectify things. It's not unusual for shareholder contact details to become out-of-date, but a concerted effort should've been made to raise awareness among the fanbase so those who know someone whose shareholding details may have lapsed could be contacted

It's too late when we're 13 days away from the proposed AGM
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 20:36]

AGM on 20:47 - Dec 8 with 5814 viewsJames1980

Received last time but so far nothing.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 21:14]

AGM on 21:34 - Dec 8 with 5703 viewsSandyman

Received a ticket for Gateshead when purchased today, and the club "E-shot" at 16:10 today so the e mailing system is working.

Alas, no shareholder info within the stated 24 hours.
AGM on 21:39 - Dec 8 with 5687 viewstony_roch975

Usually receive but so far nothing.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

AGM on 21:47 - Dec 8 with 5652 views100569

AGM on 21:39 - Dec 8 by tony_roch975

Usually receive but so far nothing.

Same here, always get the documents via e-mail but so far as with everybody else....nothing.
AGM on 21:53 - Dec 8 with 5628 viewsRAFCBLUE

Nothing here also as yet.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

AGM on 22:02 - Dec 8 with 5604 viewsdawlishdale

Nothing here. Very poor from the club. Shoddy.

Prepared to sell out to shysters but can't be arsed to notify shareholders of the AGM.

What on earth are they playing at.
AGM on 22:06 - Dec 8 with 5584 views442Dale

AGM on 20:34 - Dec 8 by D_Alien

I'm not so sure they're small issues

Failure to notify shareholders of an AGM within "a certain timeframe" puts the club in breach of business regulations, and more importantly, potentially invalidates any decisions taken at an AGM where shareholders haven't been supplied with the required notice and accompanying information

They've had six months to do something about this, and as far as i'm aware, no action has been taken to rectify things. It's not unusual for shareholder contact details to become out-of-date, but a concerted effort should've been made to raise awareness among the fanbase so those who know someone whose shareholding details may have lapsed could be contacted

It's too late when we're 13 days away from the proposed AGM
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 20:36]

The “small issues” was not meant to underplay that shareholders haven’t received something as stated “within the next 24 hours” as stated by the club, more that this is the latest in a series of such events.

It’s a fair indication of how organised the structure of the club has been across various areas of the business over the last couple of years.

That’s why we are where we are.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024