Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your choice of game this afternoon ? 13:39 - Jan 7 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:17 - Jan 7 with 1136 viewsonehunglow

Wrexham

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:36 - Jan 7 with 1131 viewsFatJack

Watching Shrewsbury v Wrexham
What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:38 - Jan 7 with 1121 viewsonehunglow

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:36 - Jan 7 by FatJack

Watching Shrewsbury v Wrexham

They could win this or get a replay
Plenty of passion here but standard is low

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:42 - Jan 7 with 1117 viewsKeithHaynes

West Brom have some talented u23 players.
Game over there. 3-0.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:56 - Jan 7 with 1092 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Only one game between teams from the same division. I always think it’s a bit shit when we draw someone from our league.
What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:59 - Jan 7 with 1083 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:56 - Jan 7 by JumpingJackFlash

Only one game between teams from the same division. I always think it’s a bit shit when we draw someone from our league.

It’s mad that when we were down in the bottom leagues we went years even decades without drawing a big club but when we were in the premier league we’d regularly get arsenal or Man Utd in the third round nearly every year,

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 15:02 - Jan 7 with 1074 viewsWhiterockin

Forest v Blackpool is enjoyable.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 15:10 - Jan 7 with 1053 viewsunion_jack

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 14:59 - Jan 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s mad that when we were down in the bottom leagues we went years even decades without drawing a big club but when we were in the premier league we’d regularly get arsenal or Man Utd in the third round nearly every year,

Indeed, you couldn’t make it up!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 16:21 - Jan 7 with 977 viewsSullutaCreturned

Myself and the wife both think we have the new covid strain so my choice today looks like going to sleep. My head hurts so much I can hardly focus.
What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 16:27 - Jan 7 with 968 viewsunion_jack

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 16:21 - Jan 7 by SullutaCreturned

Myself and the wife both think we have the new covid strain so my choice today looks like going to sleep. My head hurts so much I can hardly focus.

Well stay off here then, I don’t want to catch it😁

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:08 - Jan 7 with 929 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who on earth let Arsenal play in white shirts with white numbers this evening?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 918 viewsKeithHaynes

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:08 - Jan 7 by felixstowe_jack

A gesture against all the stabbings and murders happening in London by all accounts.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:23 - Jan 7 with 902 viewsunion_jack

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:18 - Jan 7 by KeithHaynes

A gesture against all the stabbings and murders happening in London by all accounts.

No names in the shirts either I don’t think.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:40 - Jan 7 with 890 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I stand corrected.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:50 - Jan 7 with 876 viewslifelong

Arsenal should be out of sight.
What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 857 viewsonehunglow

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:50 - Jan 7 by lifelong

Arsenal should be out of sight.

Liverpool will sneak this

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 857 viewsKeithHaynes

Some good results today for Bolton and Blackpool, and the tractors.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:10 - Jan 7 with 852 viewsonehunglow

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:06 - Jan 7 by onehunglow

Not always wrong

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:13 - Jan 7 with 849 viewsKeithHaynes

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:06 - Jan 7 by onehunglow

Yup.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 836 viewsonehunglow

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:13 - Jan 7 by KeithHaynes

Yup.

Some finish that

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:37 - Jan 7 with 821 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Yeah that’ll fix it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:37 - Jan 7 with 811 viewsKeithHaynes

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:37 - Jan 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yeah that’ll fix it.

It’s a shame, but it won’t.

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:38 - Jan 7 with 808 viewsonehunglow

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 18:37 - Jan 7 by KeithHaynes

It’s a shame, but it won’t.

Needs a culture change

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 23:02 - Jan 7 with 733 viewsModeratorD

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 17:08 - Jan 7 by felixstowe_jack

That and the Newcastle game were both a nightmare to watch due to the clash of shirts.
Yet other times teams change their kits for no logical reason
What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 09:58 - Jan 8 with 674 viewsunion_jack

What is your choice of game this afternoon ? on 23:02 - Jan 7 by ModeratorD

That and the Newcastle game were both a nightmare to watch due to the clash of shirts.
Yet other times teams change their kits for no logical reason

The reason is to sell more shirts I’d say. We could play in white most games but turn out in pink (for a worthy cause) or whatever other away colour we have. All about the £££

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024