Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin to Brighton? 11:32 - Apr 9 with 2533 viewsQJumpingJack

Just speculation at this stage but could RM be moving to his fourth club in five years? He has form.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24239887.report-claims-brighton-held-talks-sou
Russell Martin to Brighton? on 20:14 - Apr 9 with 587 viewsswancity

Russell Martin to Brighton? on 15:09 - Apr 9 by Dr_Winston

Martin's way is not Martinez's way. Martinez's way was a lot more fun to watch, albeit also defensively naive for far too much of the time.

Martin's way more closely resembles early Rodgers with it's emphasis on possession above all. A lot of the Rodgers games were often dull to watch too, although we improved markedly for entertainment once he moved Dobbie and then in the second season Sigurdsson into the attacking midfield role.

“ A lot of the Rodgers games were often dull to watch too “. 😂

Clueless.

Dull to watch? Give some examples. I think you’ll find that they were exciting times. Getting promoted to the Premier league and then doing very well.

You don’t have a good word to say about any of our managers. It’s strange. Even the best ones in our history and that includes Rodgers, Martinez, Laudrup etc.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Russell Martin to Brighton? on 20:18 - Apr 9 with 584 viewsswancity

Russell Martin to Brighton? on 19:30 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

Southampton a bigger club for me.

Yes agreed but the lure of managing in the Premier League if Saints don’t get there would be too much to turn down especially at a club that would suit Martin. As we know ourselves certain clubs suit certain managers. Brighton would be ideal for him.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Russell Martin to Brighton? on 00:15 - Apr 10 with 486 viewstheloneranger

Russell Martin to Brighton? on 15:56 - Apr 9 by Whiterockin

My least favourite 3 in order.

Bradley
Souza
Flynn
[Post edited 9 Apr 15:57]

Harry Gregg

Kevin Cullis

Bob Bradley

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎