Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage 15:28 - May 28 with 13178 viewsunion_jack

Nigel seems to be voicing the opinions of the silent majority of this country. Yes?

Or no?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage on 13:32 - May 31 with 1029 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 11:25 - May 31 by Boundy

and yet he was promoting a cause which cost him a nice cushy job with a lovely pay and expenses , why would he do that I wonder. The trouble is he says what an awful lot of people already though and still think and he's the problem I don't think so , he wasn't the catalyst but he helped push it along and both main parties were guilty of delaying, disrupting a democratic request by the voters of this country .
Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that's what was voted for, a little like 14 years ago when the majority thought the labour party were crap and the Torys the bees knees. That's democracy for you.

If he says what an awful lot of people think then why has he failed to be elected 7 times and bottled running for the past two elections?

Personally I agree with Richard Tice that we must have electoral reform as grifters on the right and left would be in parliament accountable to their constituency and unable to howl from the sidelines promising unicorns

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nigel Farage on 16:44 - Jun 3 with 868 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 18:50 - May 30 by max936

Cause he's a talking horse full of hot air without substance and that's why he hasn't got the gonads to stand.

Bullshit merchant.

Or has he Max?😉

He’s the only one willing to mention the elephant in the room. I’m not saying that Reform are the party to take this country forward but they may sharpen other party’s minds as to where public feeling lies.

Nigel Farage on 16:49 - Jun 3 with 861 viewswaynekerr55

Will it be eighth time lucky for Farage then?

Nigel Farage on 17:23 - Jun 3 with 830 viewsGwyn737

Couldn’t be worse news for the Tories.

Not only will this split the vote for this election, but could see a Tory wipeout/takeover in the next few years.
Nigel Farage on 17:25 - Jun 3 with 828 viewstheloneranger

"Nigel Farage has announced he has taken over as Reform leader and will run as a candidate at the 4 July general election."

Farage at a press conference in London on Monday said he had agreed to take over the role of leader from Richard Tice. He then said he would run as a candidate in Clacton, which according to recent polling he is in a strong position to win. The seat is being defended by Conservative candidate Giles Watling."

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/nigel-farage-run-parliament-reform-lea

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nigel Farage on 17:26 - Jun 3 with 824 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 16:44 - Jun 3 by union_jack

Or has he Max?😉

He’s the only one willing to mention the elephant in the room. I’m not saying that Reform are the party to take this country forward but they may sharpen other party’s minds as to where public feeling lies.

I’m not sure it’s the elephant in the room as it’s talked about all the time by politicians.

The real elephant in the room is Brexit which none of them are prepared to touch.
Nigel Farage on 17:27 - Jun 3 with 824 viewsraynor94

U Gov poll on Sky News predicting a Tory wipe out, and Hunt and Shapps likely to lose their seats

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nigel Farage on 17:47 - Jun 3 with 800 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 17:26 - Jun 3 by Gwyn737

I’m not sure it’s the elephant in the room as it’s talked about all the time by politicians.

The real elephant in the room is Brexit which none of them are prepared to touch.

Not in the way it needs to be said. Others pussy foot around it, Farage has grabbed it by the horns..

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:47 - Jun 3 with 797 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 17:48 - Jun 3 with 792 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 17:27 - Jun 3 by raynor94

U Gov poll on Sky News predicting a Tory wipe out, and Hunt and Shapps likely to lose their seats

And an SNP collapse. Get in!!

Nigel Farage on 18:29 - Jun 3 with 757 viewsmax936

Nigel Farage on 16:44 - Jun 3 by union_jack

Or has he Max?😉

He's just a mouth piece without substance, exactly what's needed, but if we are gonna rely on people like Farage the concept is doomed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nigel Farage on 18:40 - Jun 3 with 740 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 18:29 - Jun 3 by max936

He's just a mouth piece without substance, exactly what's needed, but if we are gonna rely on people like Farage the concept is doomed.

He's just an attention seeker with nothing to offer
Nigel Farage on 18:47 - Jun 3 with 740 viewsGwyn737

It’s worth noting that Reform isn’t a political party.

It’s a company.

Of which Farage owns over 50%.

He’s now been made leader with an unclear process.
Nigel Farage on 19:22 - Jun 3 with 719 viewswaynekerr55

Nigel Farage on 18:47 - Jun 3 by Gwyn737

It’s worth noting that Reform isn’t a political party.

It’s a company.

Of which Farage owns over 50%.

He’s now been made leader with an unclear process.

Unelected bureaucrats, hey?

Nigel Farage on 19:57 - Jun 3 with 700 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 19:22 - Jun 3 by waynekerr55

Unelected bureaucrats, hey?

Almost poetic, isn’t it?
Nigel Farage on 20:04 - Jun 3 with 701 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 17:26 - Jun 3 by Gwyn737

Hasn't Starmer said he's going back to the EU but ina friendly way, to try and negotiate a better deal?

The problem with Bojo was he thought Johnny foreigner would back down under "English" pressure but they told him to feck off and all that happened was both sides got a worse deal than we could have had.

If any of these politicians were really interested in doing the best thing, the right thing for their electorate then we wou;d have had a far better deal but they were all playing politics, determined to be the winners; it was a fools game.

PS, the only good thing about Farage is that he'll tale votes from the tories.
[Post edited 3 Jun 20:05]
Nigel Farage on 21:05 - Jun 3 with 652 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 20:04 - Jun 3 by SullutaCreturned

Hasn't Starmer said he's going back to the EU but ina friendly way, to try and negotiate a better deal?

The problem with Bojo was he thought Johnny foreigner would back down under "English" pressure but they told him to feck off and all that happened was both sides got a worse deal than we could have had.

If any of these politicians were really interested in doing the best thing, the right thing for their electorate then we wou;d have had a far better deal but they were all playing politics, determined to be the winners; it was a fools game.

PS, the only good thing about Farage is that he'll tale votes from the tories.
[Post edited 3 Jun 20:05]

He’s said he’ll look for a better deal but has ruled out rejoining the single market.

I reckon that’ll change, probably half way through his first term.
Nigel Farage on 00:56 - Jun 4 with 595 viewsRobbie

Am still an undecided voter and Reform will come into my thinking on polling day .
Some will argue a wasted vote by me but no other options .

Starmer now has to tolerate and allow Vaughan Gething and Diane Abbot to stand as Labour candidates , media frenzy over skeletons in the wardrobe will go into overdrive if they get their seats in Westminster , would he like not to have this hot potato now , probably yes .
Gething in charge of Wales , but Starmer needs to back him up too .

Sunak will continue to brag about his confidence in the future of the UK .
Doubt him and his other half struggle to see a Doctor at Primary care level though.

Farage once UKIP then Reform later , a protest vote at my local polling station , a maybe .

Will never do a Spoilt Paper return , we have a right to elect whichever character gets the gig , baddie or not .
[Post edited 4 Jun 1:08]
Nigel Farage on 10:25 - Jun 4 with 518 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 00:56 - Jun 4 by Robbie

Am still an undecided voter and Reform will come into my thinking on polling day .
Some will argue a wasted vote by me but no other options .

Starmer now has to tolerate and allow Vaughan Gething and Diane Abbot to stand as Labour candidates , media frenzy over skeletons in the wardrobe will go into overdrive if they get their seats in Westminster , would he like not to have this hot potato now , probably yes .
Gething in charge of Wales , but Starmer needs to back him up too .

Sunak will continue to brag about his confidence in the future of the UK .
Doubt him and his other half struggle to see a Doctor at Primary care level though.

Farage once UKIP then Reform later , a protest vote at my local polling station , a maybe .

Will never do a Spoilt Paper return , we have a right to elect whichever character gets the gig , baddie or not .
[Post edited 4 Jun 1:08]

Reform won’t be a wasted vote because it will show the leading parties what is important to the people. It should then shape their policies.

Nigel Farage on 10:14 - Jun 9 with 328 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 10:25 - Jun 4 by union_jack

Reform won’t be a wasted vote because it will show the leading parties what is important to the people. It should then shape their policies.

It will show what is important to some people, get it right
Nigel Farage on 10:48 - Jun 9 with 320 viewsraynor94

Nigel Farage on 10:25 - Jun 4 by union_jack

News reports this morning Are forecasting Reform could get more seats than the Tories

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nigel Farage on 10:56 - Jun 9 with 314 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 10:48 - Jun 9 by raynor94

News reports this morning Are forecasting Reform could get more seats than the Tories

I will make a prediction now, reform will get more votes than the Tories but they won’t get more seats.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage on 11:26 - Jun 9 with 296 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 10:56 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I will make a prediction now, reform will get more votes than the Tories but they won’t get more seats.

This

Nigel Farage on 11:27 - Jun 9 with 290 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Farage on 10:14 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

It will show what is important to some people, get it right

A lot more than you may think. Let’s see what happens on 4/7.

Nigel Farage on 14:28 - Jun 10 with 213 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Reform candidate in bat shit crazy beliefs shocker. They will be a protest vote for many but despite the Farage factor the truth is they still can’t be considered a serious party. There was talk of Holly Valance standing at one point.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cjmmrwexv4ko

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024