Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The awful stink of Digital ID 18:44 - May 30 with 6683 viewsStRipper

Was really disappointed to see the club forcing through Digital tickets.

Well I for one won't be accepting one. I don't spend money at the ground since they went cashless. And there is nothing more grating than getting stuck behind fans fannying about with their phones causing queues, trying to pay for stuff and get into the ground.
I also have no interest in downloading the Saints App or frying my brain with the clubs new invasive WiFi service. I even had to get EMF resistant hats to block out the WiFi induced headaches during match days.
And now this to suck up to the EPL digital ID agenda. Wake up everybody. They want you controlled by your phone and for me it's time to say no more.

If they don't find a way to let fans in without a smart phone, then there will be two empty seats in the Norham next season up for grabs.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 18:46 - May 30 with 3339 viewssaintwizzler

U OK HUN?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 18:52 - May 30 with 3326 viewsBLEEDRED

I don't think the club can force fans to have a smartphone, so will have to offer a plastic card just like this season, but will make it as difficult as possible to get one
The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:43 - May 30 with 3267 viewsdjsaint

Club statement quote:
We understand this new process may raise questions and some fans may have accessibility reasons for needing a physical ticket. We'll support anyone who needs further assistance and provide an alternative entry method where necessary.

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:45 - May 30 with 3261 viewsPatfromPoole

Sir

When you say “They want you controlled by your phone…”

To whom are you referring?

Southampton Football Club
The police
MI5
Apple / Samsung

It’s quite the statement to make.
[Post edited 30 May 19:45]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:59 - May 30 with 3225 viewsHeisenberg

I don’t think it’s just the wi fi that’s fried your brain pal.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:33 - May 30 with 3120 viewsSoton

Oddly enough part of the reason is to speed things up and not slow it down, that’s why the stadium is cashless, to enable more people to spend money quickly
The down side is it increases the risk of 5G infection, buts thats so very rare so try not to worry about it to much
The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:37 - May 30 with 3105 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:33 - May 30 by Soton

Oddly enough part of the reason is to speed things up and not slow it down, that’s why the stadium is cashless, to enable more people to spend money quickly
The down side is it increases the risk of 5G infection, buts thats so very rare so try not to worry about it to much

What the same “5G infections” that started covid?

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:59 - May 30 with 3079 viewsSouthamptonfan

What happens if the WiFi is down, or there is an Internet crash on our phones or the Russians stop Internet usage for a few hours?

We all stand outside?

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Login to get fewer ads

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:52 - May 30 with 2957 viewssaintsfanbrock

EMF resistant hats someone really saw you coming!

If you really believe WiFi is giving you headaches why not wear a full hazmat suit? Or are you under the impression the front of your head/rest of your body is able to take it?
[Post edited 30 May 23:54]
The awful stink of Digital ID on 06:36 - May 31 with 2876 viewsTripleNiemi

The only comment I would make is, not everyone owns a mobile. Hard to believe in this day and age I know….

As for the ability to spend cash in the stadium itself, makes no difference to me as the beers on offer are shïte and I have no desire to drink Natts Piśs.
[Post edited 31 May 6:37]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

The awful stink of Digital ID on 07:01 - May 31 with 2852 viewsJellybaby

Some on here are so far zombified, that they won't even be able to begin to understand what the hell you are on about!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 08:46 - May 31 with 2772 viewsSonicBoom

Well I for one think that's it's great Matt Le Tiss has finally joined this forum.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 09:21 - May 31 with 2742 viewssaints__fan__73

Did you managed to get the tinfoil hat you wear to the stadium in Saints' colours?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 09:27 - May 31 with 2739 viewssaints__fan__73

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:59 - May 30 by Southamptonfan

What happens if the WiFi is down, or there is an Internet crash on our phones or the Russians stop Internet usage for a few hours?

We all stand outside?

The e-tickets can be added to your Apple wallet, etc which still works where there is no signal/internet so you won't be dependent on your phone being on-line.

My ticket for the WBA game was like this and it worked very well, easier than having to print something out at home, fold it up so it fits in the scanner, etc...

The awful stink of Digital ID on 09:37 - May 31 with 2735 viewssaints__fan__73

There really seem to be some absolute nutters out there now! They seem to have multiplied during Covid.

I just googled EMF hats and got a link to Amazon and the first review I read was really superb and a great indicator of the sort of person who buys them:

----------------

So, I saw a photo in the 5 star reviews that show that the hat blocks 100% with an emf reader. I was so happy as I suffer quite badly from the effects of the surrounding neighbours wifi.
I was so excited to get this and thought it would be that answer to the problem. I also read of another woman experiences the wifi images in her brain at night, and she said it alleviated that.
So here's what happened. I put the hat on. After a minute I started to feel swelling in my face, like all the emfs in the room were going directly to my face instead. I thought maybe I have to get used to it. So I tried it again a little while later and the same thing happened, but this time I noticed a swelling feeling in different parts of my body. Then in my brain so I was forced to take it off.
So, I put it next to my bed ready to use at night.
That night, I put it on whilst reading before sleeping. I felt the same pulling/expanding sensation in my face. I managed to go to sleep with it on. 20 minutes later, I woke up with nausea and a feeling like my head would explode, with intense pain all throughout my head. I took it off and instantly felt better, albeit still able to feel the emfs. It was like all the emfs went straight to my brain. But I had another theory when that happened. That perhaps any existing emfs going through the brain are then trapped in there by the hat and magnififed? Not sure.
I definitely won't buy any more emf clothing after this experience, so I'm back to the drawing board.

[Post edited 31 May 9:38]

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:39 - May 31 with 2653 viewsBLEEDRED

The awful stink of Digital ID on 06:36 - May 31 by TripleNiemi

The only comment I would make is, not everyone owns a mobile. Hard to believe in this day and age I know….

As for the ability to spend cash in the stadium itself, makes no difference to me as the beers on offer are shïte and I have no desire to drink Natts Piśs.
[Post edited 31 May 6:37]

Lots of customers prefer cash (for whatever reasons) As St. Marys is cashless, I don't eat or drink at the ground and prefer to spend at establishments that accept cash. This will not change next season, no matter what the fans zone offers.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:43 - May 31 with 2647 viewssaintsfanbrock

The awful stink of Digital ID on 09:37 - May 31 by saints__fan__73

There really seem to be some absolute nutters out there now! They seem to have multiplied during Covid.

I just googled EMF hats and got a link to Amazon and the first review I read was really superb and a great indicator of the sort of person who buys them:

----------------

So, I saw a photo in the 5 star reviews that show that the hat blocks 100% with an emf reader. I was so happy as I suffer quite badly from the effects of the surrounding neighbours wifi.
I was so excited to get this and thought it would be that answer to the problem. I also read of another woman experiences the wifi images in her brain at night, and she said it alleviated that.
So here's what happened. I put the hat on. After a minute I started to feel swelling in my face, like all the emfs in the room were going directly to my face instead. I thought maybe I have to get used to it. So I tried it again a little while later and the same thing happened, but this time I noticed a swelling feeling in different parts of my body. Then in my brain so I was forced to take it off.
So, I put it next to my bed ready to use at night.
That night, I put it on whilst reading before sleeping. I felt the same pulling/expanding sensation in my face. I managed to go to sleep with it on. 20 minutes later, I woke up with nausea and a feeling like my head would explode, with intense pain all throughout my head. I took it off and instantly felt better, albeit still able to feel the emfs. It was like all the emfs went straight to my brain. But I had another theory when that happened. That perhaps any existing emfs going through the brain are then trapped in there by the hat and magnififed? Not sure.
I definitely won't buy any more emf clothing after this experience, so I'm back to the drawing board.

[Post edited 31 May 9:38]

If only the seller could respond to Amazon reviews, I would love to see the two nutters argue this one out “no you just also need to buy our EMF nostril plugs to stop the EMF going up your nostrils and hitting your brain from that angle.”
Honestly even if EMF was a thing how have these people never seen a photo of a skull (I guess their fear of internet reduces the amount they surf the net), the back of your skull is about the most protection our body affords to an organ! If they came up with an EMF face mask that would at least make more logical sense given the more obvious front entry points on the skull!
The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:47 - May 31 with 2641 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:45 - May 30 by PatfromPoole

Sir

When you say “They want you controlled by your phone…”

To whom are you referring?

Southampton Football Club
The police
MI5
Apple / Samsung

It’s quite the statement to make.
[Post edited 30 May 19:45]

To all intents and purposes, the State. Read their 4th Industrial Revolution statement and goals.
The UN Agenda 2030 is to control everything that we do, and there is a goal to force through Digital ID by then to control what we spend, where we go and to give us all social credit scores linked to Co2 outputs. This is all part of that, so that you can't interact with society without a mobile phone. That's why the push to cashless and 5G everywhere. However so many are unaware or do not see the risk of this
The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:52 - May 31 with 2628 viewssaints__fan__73

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:47 - May 31 by StRipper

To all intents and purposes, the State. Read their 4th Industrial Revolution statement and goals.
The UN Agenda 2030 is to control everything that we do, and there is a goal to force through Digital ID by then to control what we spend, where we go and to give us all social credit scores linked to Co2 outputs. This is all part of that, so that you can't interact with society without a mobile phone. That's why the push to cashless and 5G everywhere. However so many are unaware or do not see the risk of this

Maybe they don't see the risk as the tinfoil hats have slipped over the eyes, yes?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:59 - May 31 with 2618 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:33 - May 30 by Soton

Outside of the staff not having to give change, there is zero evidence that using phones makes it quicker to do anything. Look at the mobile phone queue paying for programmes. It's always quicker to pay cash. The club can say what it likes, the evidence is to the contrary.
Watch the enormous delays and queues getting into the ground this coming season.
By the way, not sure what you mag about 5G infection. 5G is highly damaging to human tissue in its nature. It is microwave radiation, like having a load of microwave ovens with the doors open aimed at you. Plenty of evidence about how harmful that is if people look into it
The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:59 - May 31 with 2604 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:47 - May 31 by StRipper

But could it not also be the fact that it’s trying to make the world more efficient and easier for the day to day person? As rather than giving in a £10 note and getting back loads of change that goes to waste/they’ve gotta carry round all day, they can now just simply pay with their phone so it saves them all that haste.
And it’s the exact same principles for other things like our season tickets, which also helps the environment, but helping to reduce how much plastic we’re having to use to make the season tickets with them all becoming digital now..

As this is all down to making peoples lives easier and these processes more efficient, which for anyone who’s lives before and after this all occurred will agree has been the case.
But you go on about controlling everything and having dominance over us etc… so if that is the case then how’d they do that when many of each UN countries leaders and consistently changing on a regular basis? As if they wanted the player and to do a plan of this depth and magnitude, then surely they’d need to be in office for more than a few years otherwise they’re just doing it all for someone else who they probably won’t even know…
But also I see that you’ve mentioned 5g and Co2 so are you also one of those that believe in 5g infections or that GCC isn’t real?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:03 - May 31 with 2614 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:52 - May 30 by saintsfanbrock

EMF resistant hats someone really saw you coming!

If you really believe WiFi is giving you headaches why not wear a full hazmat suit? Or are you under the impression the front of your head/rest of your body is able to take it?
[Post edited 30 May 23:54]

Say what you like. There are many that have had headaches and fugue on match days since they introduced the WiFi in the Huddersfield match. And no wonder with the banks of transmitters every 10 feet aimed at the fans from the gantry.
And since I bought some silver lined hats, the tinfoil type had run out :D, then we have been OK on match days. Just bother to look up studies relating to silver and EMF radiation. It's all fact, even if you are unaware of it
The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:04 - May 31 with 2611 viewsdjsaint

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:39 - May 31 by BLEEDRED

Lots of customers prefer cash (for whatever reasons) As St. Marys is cashless, I don't eat or drink at the ground and prefer to spend at establishments that accept cash. This will not change next season, no matter what the fans zone offers.

So do you never use a debit/credit card to pay for anything?

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:09 - May 31 with 2601 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:43 - May 31 by saintsfanbrock

If only the seller could respond to Amazon reviews, I would love to see the two nutters argue this one out “no you just also need to buy our EMF nostril plugs to stop the EMF going up your nostrils and hitting your brain from that angle.”
Honestly even if EMF was a thing how have these people never seen a photo of a skull (I guess their fear of internet reduces the amount they surf the net), the back of your skull is about the most protection our body affords to an organ! If they came up with an EMF face mask that would at least make more logical sense given the more obvious front entry points on the skull!

Sorry about your total naivety and ignorance on this matter.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0379677923000279
The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:15 - May 31 with 2575 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:03 - May 31 by StRipper

Say what you like. There are many that have had headaches and fugue on match days since they introduced the WiFi in the Huddersfield match. And no wonder with the banks of transmitters every 10 feet aimed at the fans from the gantry.
And since I bought some silver lined hats, the tinfoil type had run out :D, then we have been OK on match days. Just bother to look up studies relating to silver and EMF radiation. It's all fact, even if you are unaware of it

As someone who had a best mate that did an undergraduate degree at uni, no it’s not “all facts” whatsoever, as any study done on it has shown that WiFi, 5g, 4g, 3G etc… do all produce radiation, yes, but the levels in which they produce can’t even harm a blooming insect, let alone a human that can’t feel them whatsoever for the situations your talking about. As there’s a major difference between those levels of radiation and nuclear or even solar radiation which will give you a nasty sunburn from time to time.
And again practically everyone who’s been to the games before and after the internet or 3/4/5g been used will agree that theirs been no difference in how people have felt or how often they’ve had headaches etc… with many studies showing that those who say they have had it all and blame it all of 5g and what not, have gotten their headaches through stress around the games (so if ever it was a big game like our recent ones against West Brom or Leeds) but just blame it on the 5g, or simply paranoia where they actually don’t have one, but their mind convinced themselves that they do simply because they’re that certain that it all causes that.

So I really wouldn’t bring up science unless you actually have the facts or knowledge to back it, and don’t just base it all on what you read on the flat earther fan page. As there’s many “studies” out there on how the worlds flat or 5g is harmful, as most aren’t shut down and are still published, but rather with the poorer less respected publishers because to anyone who knows science, knows they haven’t the foggiest clue what they’re on about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024