Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions league final interested? 22:08 - Jun 1 with 376 viewsReslovenSwan1

Personally I have not watched a complete one of these for quite some time. This year with no British interest I am even less likely to pop down the boozer to watch it.

2018 was the last with Bale scoring two v Liverpool. I watched Real v Athletico with Bale in his prime.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Champions league final interested? on 23:08 - Jun 1 with 336 viewsmajorraglan

No interest in at whatsoever, not watched any of this years Champions League. I absolutely despise Real Madrid.
Champions league final interested? on 05:08 - Jun 2 with 286 viewsKeithHaynes

It was on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Champions league final interested? on 07:45 - Jun 2 with 265 viewsEagleEye

Watch less and less of this every season. Group games are a total bore as is the BT/TNT coverage. Only watched the 2nd leg Man C v Real Madrid this season & that was only because I was in a bar in Spain at the time. Would have loved to have seen Dortmund win this one, but they just didn’t take their chances.
Champions league final interested? on 08:34 - Jun 2 with 238 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

These sports channels make me sick. £50 a month for a channel that only has the odd match you want to watch and you’ve got to sit through 20 minutes of betting adverts every half hour.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Champions league final interested? on 09:34 - Jun 2 with 206 viewsWhiterockin

Champions league final interested? on 08:34 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

These sports channels make me sick. £50 a month for a channel that only has the odd match you want to watch and you’ve got to sit through 20 minutes of betting adverts every half hour.

Does anyone actually pay £50 a month for the sports channels. I'm with virgin, phone broadband tv box channel package sky sports and tnt sports for well under £70. I won't go into the firestick options.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Champions league final interested? on 11:51 - Jun 2 with 150 viewsEagleEye

Champions league final interested? on 09:34 - Jun 2 by Whiterockin

Does anyone actually pay £50 a month for the sports channels. I'm with virgin, phone broadband tv box channel package sky sports and tnt sports for well under £70. I won't go into the firestick options.

If you have negotiated all that for well under £70 especially after the recent 8.8% in contract increases you have done very well sir. I’ll be pulling the plug on Virgin tv at the end of my current contract. Unfortunately we all need broadband so will have to shop around again
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024