Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin 13:38 - Jun 6 with 3580 viewsstowmarketrange

I bought tickets for Neil Warnock’s show in Ipswich tomorrow night,and I wondered if any of my fellow Suffolk Rs are going along too.It was postponed from last year due to him getting another mangers job.
I was tempted by the meet and greet but I thought the £90 was a bit steep.I wonder how many times he says tarabat?
Colin on 13:51 - Jun 6 with 3495 viewsTheChef

Tarabat you mean

Or how many times he says "me" or "for me".

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Colin on 14:12 - Jun 6 with 3434 viewsNorthernr

Somebody told him Adel would get him the sack you know.
Colin on 16:18 - Jun 6 with 3150 viewsEsox_Lucius

Ask him how long before your email arrives.

The grass is always greener.

Colin on 16:36 - Jun 6 with 3103 viewsterryb

You might be on your own Stow. It had no appeal for me!

I've only once in my life attended an evening with a footballer & that was for Ale Faurlin last year. I did enjoy that though!

Hopefully it will be a good evening for you & perhaps the Ipswich fans will fund your drinks as repayment for the Leeds victory!
Colin on 17:42 - Jun 6 with 3017 viewsstowmarketrange

Colin on 16:36 - Jun 6 by terryb

I've only once in my life attended an evening with a footballer & that was for Ale Faurlin last year. I did enjoy that though!

Hopefully it will be a good evening for you & perhaps the Ipswich fans will fund your drinks as repayment for the Leeds victory!

I’ll be going with my Ipswich supporting son-in-law and he owes me a few from the Leeds game too.
Colin on 18:13 - Jun 6 with 2949 viewsJuzzie

I got a freebie ticket for Harry Redkanpp (not long before he was our manager) at some sports bar in Marylebone and my god it was awful. The audience lapping up and fawning over his every word and bantz driven anecdotes. I left before the end.
Colin on 18:16 - Jun 6 with 2943 viewsWatford_Ranger

One shot for every mention of Sharon.
Colin on 19:11 - Jun 6 with 2875 viewsPaddyhoops

Colin on 18:13 - Jun 6 by Juzzie

I got a freebie ticket for Harry Redkanpp (not long before he was our manager) at some sports bar in Marylebone and my god it was awful. The audience lapping up and fawning over his every word and bantz driven anecdotes. I left before the end.

Hope he was sitting down . He’s knees are shot , apparently.
Login to get fewer ads

Colin on 19:35 - Jun 6 with 2852 viewsBoston

Thought you spent many an evening with Kevin Beattie?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Colin on 20:00 - Jun 6 with 2781 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Richmond Park. Talking to deer.
Colin on 20:02 - Jun 6 with 2777 viewsNoDiddley

Colin on 14:12 - Jun 6 by Northernr

Somebody told him Adel would get him the sack you know.

I told Shaun Derry & the lads never to give him the ball in our half otherwise I’d fine them £10, great times but same old anecdotes, nothing new move on.
Colin on 09:43 - Jun 7 with 2338 viewsterryb

Colin on 19:35 - Jun 6 by Boston

Thought you spent many an evening with Kevin Beattie?

I did Sir, but not as many as my wife did! Or as many as she did with Roy Stephenson (Ipswich FL winner)!
Colin on 11:09 - Jun 7 with 2163 viewsMick_S

£90 for a meet and greet? I can tell he’s giving back to the game. It’s a common thing, but feck me, it’s bollocks.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Colin on 21:14 - Jun 7 with 1855 viewsstowmarketrange

Colin on 20:02 - Jun 6 by NoDiddley

I told Shaun Derry & the lads never to give him the ball in our half otherwise I’d fine them £10, great times but same old anecdotes, nothing new move on.

He says tonight that the fine was £50,but the stories are all the same old ones.Huddersfield and Aberdeen to talk about in the 2nd half.I guess it could be worse if I’d stayed home and watched the England game.
Colin on 21:55 - Jun 7 with 1773 viewsNoDiddley

Colin on 21:14 - Jun 7 by stowmarketrange

He says tonight that the fine was £50,but the stories are all the same old ones.Huddersfield and Aberdeen to talk about in the 2nd half.I guess it could be worse if I’d stayed home and watched the England game.

Or had a couple of pints we’ve your brother 😁
Colin on 13:09 - Jun 10 with 1127 viewsizlingtonhoop

Colin on 18:13 - Jun 6 by Juzzie

Early nineties, George Best did a Q&A in my local pub - called Minogues at the time.
Went along to clap eyes on the great man. Which was nice.
Some stuff about being friendly with the Cusacks back in the day, around islington. Then probably on to how it all went wrong.
Didn't stop long...
Colin on 13:27 - Jun 10 with 1063 viewsGaryBannister86

Never quite got the desire personally to meet your heroes. I want them to volley one in the top corner in the last minute, not to be erudite company for an evening. Pretty sure the two things rarely go hand in hand anyway.

And call me an absolute dinosaur, but pre-scripted "banter" is the worst thing in the universe.
Colin on 15:16 - Jun 10 with 884 viewsajcoombes

Went to this on Friday and was pleased to hear a few U R'ss shouted when we got mentioned. Obviously pre-scripted etc, but that's what you would expect from a show such as this. A few funny stories thrown in (some of which have been heard many times before).

Perhaps not surprisingly, he noted how we were his toughest job on and off the pitch. Real mix of fans there Friday, and whilst there was the tongue in cheek booing from some, it was evident that no matter who you supported there was a respect for his achievements.

Far too many Ipswich fans wearing colours though for my liking. Theatre attire is clearly a different dress code in Suffolk.
Colin on 15:39 - Jun 10 with 809 viewsJuzzie

"Far too many Ipswich fans wearing colours though for my liking. Theatre attire is clearly a different dress code in Suffolk."

Just got promoted to the PL so clearly peacocking.
Colin on 16:11 - Jun 10 with 731 viewsterryb

Everywhere in the town for the past two years have been full of people wearing Ipswich shirts.

I would have thought it the right attire for a football evening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024