Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More shares issued 17:38 - Jun 21 with 2967 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems that’s 5.5 million in the last two months.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More shares issued on 17:19 - Jun 22 with 1034 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 16:56 - Jun 22 by QJumpingJack

"Next level" is the comment/direct words from Jason in the interview supplied on this thread. Maybe you should take a few moments to listen to it?

I also remember Chris Pearlman talking about "next level" when he joined the club. Maybe opening a club shop close to Burger King in the city centre was one of those steps to next level?
[Post edited 22 Jun 16:58]

Listened to it twice no mention of " next level". It is a fantasy. The old hoard took Sean's to top 8 and Europe. What do you expect ? Champions League? No such promises.

Next level is a fake claim to signify broken promises. Football is very competitive and fans should spend less time feeling betrayed and more time backing the owners. Support the whole club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

More shares issued on 20:06 - Jun 22 with 946 viewsQJumpingJack

More shares issued on 17:19 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Listened to it twice no mention of " next level". It is a fantasy. The old hoard took Sean's to top 8 and Europe. What do you expect ? Champions League? No such promises.

Next level is a fake claim to signify broken promises. Football is very competitive and fans should spend less time feeling betrayed and more time backing the owners. Support the whole club.

My bad. Wrong link. Try this:

More shares issued on 20:18 - Jun 22 with 933 viewsmax936

More shares issued on 20:06 - Jun 22 by QJumpingJack

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

More shares issued on 20:20 - Jun 22 with 927 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 20:06 - Jun 22 by QJumpingJack

Now you have done it. Not more embarrassing reversing to come.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

More shares issued on 21:12 - Jun 22 with 863 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 20:20 - Jun 22 by Whiterockin

Now you have done it. Not more embarrassing reversing to come.

Strange that he did not give the time of the " next level" quote to save me watching the whole thing. That would have been a nice touch. But then again I did watch the whole thing and there was no such reference .

Other posters need not watch it all. All he promised was best practice and improving commercial income. Mid Florida sponsor have been for two years.

Recruitment let the down. Clucas Bony and Sanches in particular.
[Post edited 22 Jun 21:34]

More shares issued on 21:35 - Jun 22 with 844 viewsQJumpingJack

More shares issued on 21:12 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Strange that he did not give the time of the " next level" quote to save me watching the whole thing. That would have been a nice touch. But then again I did watch the whole thing and there was no such reference .

Other posters need not watch it all. All he promised was best practice and improving commercial income. Mid Florida sponsor have been for two years.

Recruitment let the down. Clucas Bony and Sanches in particular.
[Post edited 22 Jun 21:34]

check out this link then - it may have been said at the Trust forum which was recorded.

More shares issued on 22:56 - Jun 22 with 797 viewsSwans9

You were right all along. They love the club sorry for doubting you. I had 2 1 Univ I needed you to open my eyes. These owners best thing ever happened to us. Please don't reply.
More shares issued on 09:34 - Jun 25 with 650 viewsvetchonian

More shares issued on 19:02 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

If we are losing £3M a month, they really are shocking at running a football club. Plus we are right up the creek with P&S, if we really are losing that amount. If not there should be an explanation.
[Post edited 21 Jun 19:05]

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/310098/kieran-maguire-o

Maybe this might answer a few questions
I'm not the greatest fan of our owners but the grief they get sometimes.
Running a Championship club is not cheap
I think people forget that even back in the PL our previous owners borrowed money every close season.
Back in the sellouts hay day... the club didn't have the expense of the Landore and Gairwood facilities. I am talking about our last time in the Championship.
Costs have increased. The introduction of the mininum wage in 2016 will have impacted...on stewarding and catering costs ...we have spent monies on compensation and payoffs to managers.Players wages and fees have increased whilst our income is in decline .
The crazy change to payment at the stadium along with those who will not put monies into the Yanks pockets don't help.in the meanwhile have
we seen the price of season tickets increase greatly?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

More shares issued on 09:48 - Jun 25 with 628 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 09:34 - Jun 25 by vetchonian

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/310098/kieran-maguire-o

Maybe this might answer a few questions
I'm not the greatest fan of our owners but the grief they get sometimes.
Running a Championship club is not cheap
I think people forget that even back in the PL our previous owners borrowed money every close season.
Back in the sellouts hay day... the club didn't have the expense of the Landore and Gairwood facilities. I am talking about our last time in the Championship.
Costs have increased. The introduction of the mininum wage in 2016 will have impacted...on stewarding and catering costs ...we have spent monies on compensation and payoffs to managers.Players wages and fees have increased whilst our income is in decline .
The crazy change to payment at the stadium along with those who will not put monies into the Yanks pockets don't help.in the meanwhile have
we seen the price of season tickets increase greatly?

I still maintain if the club was run professionally and money wasn't wasted. On top heavy management, paying compensation and then sacking managers, buying players clearly unsuitable then loaning out and selling at a loss. All major financial errors, the owners would not need to invest so much. Just because they are paying for their mistakes, they shouldn't be applauded.

More shares issued on 09:56 - Jun 25 with 621 viewsvetchonian

More shares issued on 09:48 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

I still maintain if the club was run professionally and money wasn't wasted. On top heavy management, paying compensation and then sacking managers, buying players clearly unsuitable then loaning out and selling at a loss. All major financial errors, the owners would not need to invest so much. Just because they are paying for their mistakes, they shouldn't be applauded.

In fairness since HJ left Duff is the only manager to he sacked.
I agree they have made mistakes but no more tha n other clubs....Birmingham for example...
I m no great fan of this ownership group....but as we enter our seventh season in the Championship after falling from the top table we are still "competing " and midtable and debt free unlike the last time we fell from the top table.

More shares issued on 10:01 - Jun 25 with 612 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 09:56 - Jun 25 by vetchonian

In fairness since HJ left Duff is the only manager to he sacked.
I agree they have made mistakes but no more tha n other clubs....Birmingham for example...
I m no great fan of this ownership group....but as we enter our seventh season in the Championship after falling from the top table we are still "competing " and midtable and debt free unlike the last time we fell from the top table.

I take your point, but last time we came down we didn't have the infrastructure and facilities to bounce back, plus parachute payments.

More shares issued on 22:04 - Jun 25 with 532 viewsReslovenSwan1

The US ownership is a godsend. Without the US backing the club would be seriously asset stripped and in league 2 with the lime of Bradford City.

Since 2018 the academy has run dry. Nothing since Rodon James Roberts and McBurney. This should have given the club impetuous. Good results and bland players. Now the local boys seem to have drifted and Govea Azeem and Wilson can push their claims. Parker has to decide if he is committed to the cause. He has been well looked after and developed and owes the club something in return in my opinion.

More shares issued on 22:39 - Jun 25 with 529 viewsvetchonian

More shares issued on 22:04 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

The US ownership is a godsend. Without the US backing the club would be seriously asset stripped and in league 2 with the lime of Bradford City.

Since 2018 the academy has run dry. Nothing since Rodon James Roberts and McBurney. This should have given the club impetuous. Good results and bland players. Now the local boys seem to have drifted and Govea Azeem and Wilson can push their claims. Parker has to decide if he is committed to the cause. He has been well looked after and developed and owes the club something in return in my opinion.

Who has owned the club since 2018?
So the great owners aren't getting the most from the academy
Shoot yourself in the foot again....or is is the Trusts fault no players are coming through

More shares issued on 07:49 - Jun 26 with 480 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 22:39 - Jun 25 by vetchonian

Shoot yourself in the foot again....or is is the Trusts fault no players are coming through

Plus on the subject of asset stripped, every player of value has been sold as quickly as possible. His post makes absolutely no sense in defending the owners.

More shares issued on 09:36 - Jun 26 with 441 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 07:49 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

Plus on the subject of asset stripped, every player of value has been sold as quickly as possible. His post makes absolutely no sense in defending the owners.

I do not blame Levien for Cotterill Thomas Lloyd and Congreve not kicking on. It seems the locals either are not pressing on or prefered to play for Cardiff city.

Grimes stayed on Piroe would not sign a new deal and neither will Wood. Not even Roberts. The club does generally OK selling players. They are trying to find the formula Luton and Ipswich had. I wish them well. Why do anything else and promote new owners? Dreamers? It could be a very long wait with £1.5m monthly losses.

More shares issued on 09:57 - Jun 26 with 429 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 22:39 - Jun 25 by vetchonian

The Trust have made themselves irrelevant due to the failure to sell share at the Premier League and not researching investment options. These options must exist.
[Post edited 27 Jun 17:23]

More shares issued on 20:40 - Jun 26 with 331 viewsQJumpingJack

Why do the Trust always announce the shares update and not the club? Why wouldn't the club confirm it on the official site?
More shares issued on 20:48 - Jun 26 with 329 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 20:40 - Jun 26 by QJumpingJack

Why do the Trust always announce the shares update and not the club? Why wouldn't the club confirm it on the official site?

The club list the update on the club website to comply with regulations, basically because they have too. But draw as little attention as possible, no mention in the latest news. What are they trying to hide.

More shares issued on 17:22 - Jun 27 with 256 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 20:48 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

The club list the update on the club website to comply with regulations, basically because they have too. But draw as little attention as possible, no mention in the latest news. What are they trying to hide.

Your post does not make sense.

Why would investors into the club want to hide the fact that they have invested? Investment in my book is a good thing. "Lack of investment" is usually seen as not so good.

The fans were demanding investment, demanding US faces at the ground, demanded an improved recruitment structure. It has all occurred.

The latest gripe is full disclosure of all the owners. The fans have no use for this. The fans have their own owners who have been truly useless over the last 10 years. The club is now stuck with this Welsh committee.

More shares issued on 17:30 - Jun 27 with 237 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 17:22 - Jun 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Your post does not make sense.

Why would investors into the club want to hide the fact that they have invested? Investment in my book is a good thing. "Lack of investment" is usually seen as not so good.

The fans were demanding investment, demanding US faces at the ground, demanded an improved recruitment structure. It has all occurred.

The latest gripe is full disclosure of all the owners. The fans have no use for this. The fans have their own owners who have been truly useless over the last 10 years. The club is now stuck with this Welsh committee.

"Why would investors into the club want to hide the fact that they have invested?

Exactly the point, why?

They never announce it in a statement, why? As well as the trust statement I get a email from Companies House updating me.

More shares issued on 17:34 - Jun 27 with 233 viewsmax936

More shares issued on 17:30 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

"Why would investors into the club want to hide the fact that they have invested?

Exactly the point, why?

They never announce it in a statement, why? As well as the trust statement I get a email from Companies House updating me.

Wasting your time Whitey, you just adding meat to the bone for the troll to chew on

More shares issued on 17:40 - Jun 27 with 228 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 17:34 - Jun 27 by max936

Wasting your time Whitey, you just adding meat to the bone for the troll to chew on

It passes half an hour sitting in the sun and it amuses me. When I'm bored with him I just ignore.

More shares issued on 18:32 - Jun 27 with 185 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 17:30 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

Exactly the point, why?

Why? Do you have theories? If so give them. It will force you to think rather than engage in forum bitching with your buddie.

It could be that the Swansea media team did not think it was of interest to the fans and nothing to do with the owners. Judging by Swans TV they have dumbed down massively serving us Anthony O'Connell on the 'easy oasy' and Wyndham who is not overburdened with research or insight. They consider Swans fans have no interest in opposition player's names for example. Both should be sacked. AOC "good stop by the keeper".

Another way out theory is that they wish to downplay investments so as not to cause concerns for future buyers. Rhondda sees investment as a precursor to a sale. I do not put much stock in this but at least Rhondda speculates.

Perhaps the owners do not want to antagonise the fans who were hell bent on sueing them upto a couple of years ago. The Trust is being diluted. This is a good thing not a bad thing as they offer very little in my eyes and only ever invested a small sum. The club instead have done a press release to the BBC and others.

Perhaps the owners do not care about the fans as they are as owners are 'passengers' happy to be diluted to 5% when they can really put their feet up. Conversely they respect the Trust and want them to inform the fans first and directly to give them added kudos and thanks for cooperating. (take you pick).

What other reasons?. Hmmm.

Perhaps they forgot perhaps and only did what was regulatory required.

There are other way out theories and guy called Phil used to do on SCFC2. Pretty laughable stuff but he had a lot of gullible followers for a good few months.

More shares issued on 18:40 - Jun 27 with 175 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 18:32 - Jun 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Why? Do you have theories? If so give them. It will force you to think rather than engage in forum bitching with your buddie.

It could be that the Swansea media team did not think it was of interest to the fans and nothing to do with the owners. Judging by Swans TV they have dumbed down massively serving us Anthony O'Connell on the 'easy oasy' and Wyndham who is not overburdened with research or insight. They consider Swans fans have no interest in opposition player's names for example. Both should be sacked. AOC "good stop by the keeper".

Another way out theory is that they wish to downplay investments so as not to cause concerns for future buyers. Rhondda sees investment as a precursor to a sale. I do not put much stock in this but at least Rhondda speculates.

Perhaps the owners do not want to antagonise the fans who were hell bent on sueing them upto a couple of years ago. The Trust is being diluted. This is a good thing not a bad thing as they offer very little in my eyes and only ever invested a small sum. The club instead have done a press release to the BBC and others.

Perhaps the owners do not care about the fans as they are as owners are 'passengers' happy to be diluted to 5% when they can really put their feet up. Conversely they respect the Trust and want them to inform the fans first and directly to give them added kudos and thanks for cooperating. (take you pick).

What other reasons?. Hmmm.

Perhaps they forgot perhaps and only did what was regulatory required.

There are other way out theories and guy called Phil used to do on SCFC2. Pretty laughable stuff but he had a lot of gullible followers for a good few months.

A lot of perhaps and no factual explanation.

More shares issued on 19:50 - Jun 27 with 143 viewsmax936

More shares issued on 18:40 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

A lot of perhaps and no factual explanation.

A guy called Phil what a disgusting piece of work that troll really is, Phil has done more work for SCFC than that troll could ever do apart for sucking up to certain people, just comes on here trolling and antagonizing, there is a word I could use...
[Post edited 27 Jun 20:03]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024