Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 19:44 - Jun 24 with 1409 viewsModeratorC

There seems to be a demand for this.
Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 21:56 - Jun 25 with 411 viewsRhonddaSwans

easter island (harry kane)

Is a jynx .

Pathetic team !

Poll: what is more Exciting

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 21:57 - Jun 25 with 406 viewsunion_jack

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 21:56 - Jun 25 by RhonddaSwans

easter island (harry kane)

Is a jynx .

Pathetic team !

Easter Island. Ouch!๐Ÿ˜‚

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 22:04 - Jun 25 with 377 viewsraynor94

Southgate is truly pathetic ill be amazed if he gets another job, how on earth can't he get a tune out of that squad.

Fetching Gordon on with a minute to go was humiliating for the boy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 22:25 - Jun 25 with 343 viewsvetchonian

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 22:04 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Southgate is truly pathetic ill be amazed if he gets another job, how on earth can't he get a tune out of that squad.

We had a manager like that...he managed a another gig and apparently has done better there

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 23:55 - Jun 25 with 288 viewsKeithHaynes

I have to say I donโ€™t mind anyone who supports England, English or not. Let them enjoy the ride. However, I do feel for the likes of those who save up their hard earned cash and travel to these types of games and have to witness that absolute trash.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 07:24 - Jun 26 with 226 viewspencoedjack

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 23:55 - Jun 25 by KeithHaynes

I have to say I donโ€™t mind anyone who supports England, English or not. Let them enjoy the ride. However, I do feel for the likes of those who save up their hard earned cash and travel to these types of games and have to witness that absolute trash.

Indeed & criticising those supporters is only going to end 1 way for Southgate.
Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 08:19 - Jun 26 with 190 viewsraynor94

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 22:25 - Jun 25 by vetchonian

We had a manager like that...he managed a another gig and apparently has done better there

Apparently๐Ÿค”

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 08:19 - Jun 26 with 189 viewsonehunglow

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 22:04 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Watched this in a hotel bar here in air conditioned comfort
The place was full but the noise level low enough to make an insomniac sleep.
Truly oitiful.
I thought they would improve
They havenโ€™t
Good PL players looking fourth rate journey Jen
Fox en a totally different player
Pep wonโ€™t be very happy

There again,whoโ€™s really bothered

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ on 10:14 - Jun 26 with 120 viewsRichardO

Left side totally ineffective Trippier not willing or able to attack down the spaces that opened up for him, safe option to play the ball backwards resulting in pedestrian football which made it easy for a competent defensive to stifle. The British handbook of how to play safe, resulting in not use the skill sets of players available effectively, think most of us would think Southgate hasn't got the balance between attacking football and a solid defence.
Hope in the knockout stages the quality of England penalty taking had improved.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024