By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
I’d be interested to know where our released / ex-loan players end up for next season. Thought I’d set up this post for when anyone gets info or news they can post here. Wish them all well at their new clubs, no one on the list that I was relieved to see go.
[Post edited 22 May 17:49]
0
Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 09:04 - Sep 29 with 1408 views
Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 08:42 - Sep 29 by dingdangblue
Yes it was a bit like the Emperor's New Clothes with Adshead. Everyone at the club was saying what a player he was but we never really saw anything 'wow' in his limited few games for us.
Hill really talked him up didn't he even saying he could be a premier league player.
I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 09:04 - Sep 29 by James1980
Hill really talked him up didn't he even saying he could be a premier league player.
I mean technically Norwich signed him in June 2019 when they had just been promoted to the Premier League so I guess Hill was half right. He only ever played 2 games for their U21's though.
Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 14:32 - Sep 29 by dingdangblue
I mean technically Norwich signed him in June 2019 when they had just been promoted to the Premier League so I guess Hill was half right. He only ever played 2 games for their U21's though.
He also featured for England at both U18 and U19 level, scoring at both levels
Despite around 90 appearances as a professional, he's yet to score
Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 14:49 - Sep 29 by D_Alien
He also featured for England at both U18 and U19 level, scoring at both levels
Despite around 90 appearances as a professional, he's yet to score
If I remember correctly 1 of his England goals was a worldie too. Think he scored for Dale in a Football League Trophy game. Like Matheson,Townson he never went on to fulfill that young potential - thousands of young footballers have had the same story for whatever reason. It takes more than just a lot of talent - that dedication to carry on doing it every day when you think you've already made it.
Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10