Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League 26/27 13:09 - Aug 13 with 24609 viewsChaffRAFC

I'll be taking over from Blackdogblue with this and thanks must go to him and the work he's put in to keep it going.

Apologies for the short notice but the season starts on Saturday 15th August.

Usual rules apply but for those who don't know, or are new, please see below;

Rule 1:

3 points for getting exact score, 1 point for getting correct outcome (Home/Away/Draw). all predictions in by 3.00pm on a Saturday or entry is void.

Rule 2:

I will pick 5 games fairly randomly from English Leagues down to ours or Scottish Matches, avoid cup games etc..

Rule 3:

I am not perfect & VAR will be looked into if I get something wrong, please PM me.

Rule 4:

Due to our wonderful UK weather.. as we get into winter, if a game is postponed that’s it.. replays will not count. May be some bonus games.



There is no prize… just bragging rights & all are welcome.
Best of luck to all & the Dale for the coming season 👍

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

1
Prediction League 26/27 on 15:37 - Oct 4 with 199 viewsChaffRAFC

Aston Villa 1-1 Brentford
Sheffield United 0-0 Lincoln City
Leicester City 2-0 Peterborough United
Port Vale 1-2 Grimsby Town
Boston United 0-2 Southend United

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

0
Prediction League 26/27 on 15:56 - Oct 4 with 178 viewsdalefertcup2

Aston Villa 2-1 Brentford
Sheffield United 2-1 Lincoln City
Leicester City 2-0 Peterborough United
Port Vale 1-1 Grimsby Town
Boston United 1-3 Southend United
0
Prediction League 26/27 on 18:06 - Oct 4 with 86 viewswroughtironron

Aston Villa 1 v 1 Brentford
Sheffield United 1 v 1 Lincoln City
Leicester City 2 v 1 Peterborough United
Port Vale 1 v 2 Grimsby Town
Boston United 1 v 2 Southend United
0
Prediction League 26/27 on 20:06 - Oct 4 with 44 viewsfrenzied

Prediction League 26/27 on 15:35 - Oct 4 by ChaffRAFC

Next weekends fixtures (no international football thank god)

Aston Villa v Brentford
Sheffield United v Lincoln City
Leicester City v Peterborough United
Port Vale v Grimsby Town
Boston United v Southend United


Aston Villa 1 Brentford 3
Sheffield Utd 1Lincoln 1
Leicester 2 Peterborough 1
Port Vale 1 Grimsby 1
Boston 3 Southend 0
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026