Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dhanda doesn't look half bad 00:48 - Sep 25 with 1644 viewsjoserobertorene

Yesterday, during one of those boring afternoons at work where you've finished everything and just have an hour left until clocking off, I started looking up Swansea City videos and stumbled across this one of Yan Dhanda. It gave me a proper wave of nostalgia seeing that kit and the young squad we had back then. Maybe when we went down we couldn't keep hold of a squad as strong as Wolves or West Ham did, but those lads who came in, alongside the academy products, gave us some great moments. Dhanda certainly didn't look half bad. I still remember that match against Man City where they turned it around on us right at the end, after a brilliant, spectacular team goal. I also saw a few videos of Brewster, Celina, and Daniel James, and I genuinely enjoyed having them here. Then I bumped into a video titled 'Renato Sanches Skills'—what skills?! Haha! He practically did nothing over here, easily the worst YouTube video of one of our players I've ever seen

[Post edited 25 Sep 0:49]

The proudest Mexican to love Swansea City

1
Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 09:55 - Sep 25 with 1389 viewsReslovenSwan1

I look forward to the reinstated Class A academy . The Swansea style with some real talent imported and from Wales . Cardiff city have out worked Swansea in getting the best youngsters of late. Lawler Kiakpo and one or two others

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

1
Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 10:29 - Sep 25 with 1359 viewsjack247

Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 09:55 - Sep 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I look forward to the reinstated Class A academy . The Swansea style with some real talent imported and from Wales . Cardiff city have out worked Swansea in getting the best youngsters of late. Lawler Kiakpo and one or two others


The likes of Cooper, Cullen and Congreve would still be at Cardiff.

They haven’t outworked us, our bar is just set higher.
0
Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 10:54 - Sep 25 with 1334 viewsWhiterockin

Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 09:55 - Sep 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I look forward to the reinstated Class A academy . The Swansea style with some real talent imported and from Wales . Cardiff city have out worked Swansea in getting the best youngsters of late. Lawler Kiakpo and one or two others


One of the main benifits of a Cat1 academy is that your recruitment area is extended to cover nationally and outside of Wales.

EDIT
The one and a half hour travelling restriction is removed.
[Post edited 25 Sep 11:29]
0
Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 16:02 - Sep 25 with 1130 viewsKeithHaynes

Another hurdle this season will be how the club manages their young players regards education, attendance and how they deal with those players who think they are above an academy structure that deals with every player under the age of 18.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 19:07 - Sep 26 with 784 viewsoldtownjack

I still look on that goal against Man City as a work of art. Perfect blend of possession, movement off the ball and incisive passes tearing open one of the best teams around. Oh what could have been if VAR had been available for that game.

0

1
Dhanda doesn't look half bad on 19:09 - Sep 26 with 780 viewspencoedjack

He was crap for us.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026