Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) 13:56 - Jan 4 with 3682 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Ticket News:

Hartlepool United v Rochdale - Kick off 3.00pm - N-power League One - Saturday 7th January 2012,

We are allocated in The Rink End and Advanced Prices are as follows:

Adult £25,
Concessions (Under 19s, Students, Under 16s, Over 60s. Proof of ID) £13,

Please Note: Tickets are already on Sale by calling Hartlepool United Ticket Office on Phone Number 01429272584 (extension 2) and Ticket purchases from the Ticket Office incur the following charges Credit Card will be charged 4% per transaction and Debit Card will be charged £1 per transaction

Hartlepool United Away Day News Official Rochdale AFC Coach prices:

£15 Adult & £12 Child with a £1 Discount to Season Ticket Holders this leaves Spotland stadium, 12.00PM on 07/01/2012 for more Information call in at the Club Shop or Call 0844 826 1907 and press ( option 3 )

How To Get To Victoria Park:

From the North (A19):
Exit the A19 at signpost Hartlepool A179 and turn left onto the A179. Follow signs to Hartlepool for 1.3 miles over two roundabouts. At third roundabout turn right (s/p Town Centre, Docks A179) onto Easington Road. Follow Town Centre A179 signs for 1.5 miles over two roundabouts. At third roundabout (easily recognised by the big balls!) turn right onto Marina Way. At the next roundabout there are two choices - straight on and left to the parking at Jackson's Wharf in the marina area, or right and then left at the lights into Clarence Road to the ground.

From the South (A19):

Exit the A19 at signpost Hartlepool A689, Motorway A1(M). At roundabout turn right (s/p Hartlepool A689) and continue on the A689 for 4.3 miles, through the village of Newton Bewley, to the roundabout by the Owton Lodge pub. Go straight on (s/p Town Centre A689) and follow Town Centre signs for 2.8 miles, over two roundabouts. At the traffic lights just past the Blacksmiths Arms on your left, go straight on. At the next traffic lights go straight on again over the bridge into the new marina complex and straight on again at the roundabout into Marina Way. This is the area for the Jackson's Wharf parking. To get to the ground itself continue to the next roundabout and turn left (s/p The North A179, A1048). Turn left at the lights into Clarence Road to the ground. Should the A689 be closed - carry on along A19 until the A179 (see From the North).

From the Railway Station (Hartlepool):

It is about half a mile by foot to the ground. Walk out of the station to the main road (Church Street) and turn right. Follow the road and the floodlights come into view. Cross the main A179 and bear right into Clarence Road to the ground.

Parking:

There's a car park behind the Mill House Stand and street parking around Raby Road. Please keep valuables out of sight!

The Ground:

Home supporters are accommodated in the Cyril Knowles Stand, the Mill House Stand and the Expamet Town End Terrace. Away supporters have 961 seats in the Rink End Stand (named after a long-demolished dancehall where many a Hartlepool couple first met) and have modern catering and toilet facilities. Entry is by turnstiles 1 and 2 in Clarence Road.

The Club Shop is situated just inside the main car park of Victoria Park, behind the main office building. Opening hours are as follows:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday (matchdays) : 10am - 3pm, 4.30 - 5.30pm
Saturday (non-matchdays) : 9am - 1pm

The Ticket Office is situated on Clarence Road and the opening hours are as follows:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday (matchdays) : 10am - 3pm, 4.30 - 5.30pm

The Supporters Association HQ - "The Corner Flag" - is on the corner of the Mill House and the Rink End stands. Visiting supporters are welcome to join Pools fans in a quiet drink before and after the game.

Induction Loop System

"The Royal National Institute for the Deaf estimates that some 8.7 million people in the UK have some degree of hearing loss."

With this in mind, the Disability Discrimination Act states that any business or organisation providing a product or service to the general public must "provide auxiliary aids and services (such as installing an induction loop) to enable or make it easier to use a service" wherever information is verbally provided.

In assisting to break down the barriers faced by many hearing-impaired people, Hartlepool United has installed an induction loop system to the family enclosure of the Cyril Knowles Stand

What is an Induction Loop System and how does is work?

An Induction Loop allows hearing aid users to receive signals picked up and transmitted directly to the hearing aid telecoil - the 'T' position.

A person with impaired hearing will be able to overcome the difficulties of a noisy environment or poor acoustic space and hear more clearly.

The loop is an insulated thin wire which runs all around the perimeter of the environment to be served. The size of the field required can vary depending on the application.

The Induction Loop is served by a driver amplifier which is fed from the stadium sound amplification system. This ensures that all routine and safety broadcasts will be broadcast via the Induction Loop system.

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 14:33 - Jan 4 with 1886 viewsKenBoon

"Ticket purchases from the Ticket Office incur the following charges Credit Card will be charged 4% per transaction and Debit Card will be charged £1 per transaction"

There's no end to the rip offs.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 14:57 - Jan 4 with 1853 viewsmario

when will you go back the name of tazzy?
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:01 - Jan 4 with 1845 viewsKenBoon

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 14:57 - Jan 4 by mario

when will you go back the name of tazzy?

I'm not Tazzy and the OP is a Robot.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:22 - Jan 4 with 1819 viewsmario

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:01 - Jan 4 by KenBoon

I'm not Tazzy and the OP is a Robot.

i never said you were. if i could have replied to the op i would have done
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:33 - Jan 4 with 1804 viewsKenBoon

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:22 - Jan 4 by mario

i never said you were. if i could have replied to the op i would have done

He's a Robot. The Internets are full of them, all providing information. Tazzy left and said he wasn't ever coming back, which was a shame really because he was a good contributor and a top fan. But let him be, he's on Facebook and Twitter now. This Robot is fantastic, the information is great and whilst it's probably programmed not to feel emotions like hurt, people shouldn't try to disturb it by calling it other names like Tazzy or even TazzyBot, it may corrupt it and we could end up getting Tranmere's fixtures.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:41 - Jan 4 with 1795 viewsalderleydale

£25 to get in....was going, but they can fook off
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 1769 viewsR17ALE

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:41 - Jan 4 by alderleydale

£25 to get in....was going, but they can fook off

For the first time ever I'm boycotting a game due to price. £25 is daylight robbery, and out of principal, I refuse to be shafted.

Especially as it's arguably the worst away end in the league, with it virtually impossible for a six footer to sit down due to lack of room, and when standing the low roof obscures the view. Not to mention the pillars.

I'd be amazed if we take more than 100 to this game - loads I know aren't going in protest, which is a shame as Beech's Boys deserve bigger support!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:07 - Jan 4 with 1749 viewsmaybee

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 15:56 - Jan 4 by R17ALE

For the first time ever I'm boycotting a game due to price. £25 is daylight robbery, and out of principal, I refuse to be shafted.

Especially as it's arguably the worst away end in the league, with it virtually impossible for a six footer to sit down due to lack of room, and when standing the low roof obscures the view. Not to mention the pillars.

I'd be amazed if we take more than 100 to this game - loads I know aren't going in protest, which is a shame as Beech's Boys deserve bigger support!

Same here.

Sad really...as we deserve the support, but it's scandalous that Hartlepool (with a shyte away end) can even consider charging us £25 to sit in that freezer. £18 would be too much given the facilities.

It's a dilemma for those who will still attend, but they are part of the problem by condoning the pricing structure. If no-one went, (not just from Dale...from most teams)Hartlepool would have to have a re-think.
Login to get fewer ads

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:09 - Jan 4 with 1745 viewsChaffRAFC

I mentioned boycotting on Twitter. I feel everyone should boycott this match as an away supporter. An adult price of £25 is disgusting at Hartlepool. The away end is about as big as the Sandy Lane end but with seats and has an awful view with posts in the way.

You could understand paying £25 at bigger clubs in the Championship, and at a push, Sheffield Wednesday but Hartlepool? It's daylight robbery but they can charge this much because people will give in and pay it. If nobody bothered, they'd be forced into a rethink.

I for one am not going.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:14 - Jan 4 with 1727 viewsnordenblue

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:07 - Jan 4 by maybee

Same here.

Sad really...as we deserve the support, but it's scandalous that Hartlepool (with a shyte away end) can even consider charging us £25 to sit in that freezer. £18 would be too much given the facilities.

It's a dilemma for those who will still attend, but they are part of the problem by condoning the pricing structure. If no-one went, (not just from Dale...from most teams)Hartlepool would have to have a re-think.

The only reason I'm not attending is the exact same reason, robbery!! Went Walsall and would have gone but for the shocking price to get in, it's a real shame as the team are really beginning to gel and play some decent stuff! How anybody can justify charging £25 for 3rd tier football is nothing short of theft
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:21 - Jan 4 with 1715 viewsalderleydale

So thats five of us inside one hour think there wil be a lot more yet to post.

Such a shame for Beechy and the Lads

First time in 52 years that i wont go due to the price
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:23 - Jan 4 with 1710 viewsalderleydale

And my Grandson is number 6
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:26 - Jan 4 with 1703 viewsR17ALE

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:23 - Jan 4 by alderleydale

And my Grandson is number 6

TTNY and his lad take it to 8!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:42 - Jan 4 with 1671 viewsChaffRAFC

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:26 - Jan 4 by R17ALE

TTNY and his lad take it to 8!

Papa Chaff doesn't go without me so make that 9.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:48 - Jan 4 with 1644 viewsFred_Talbot

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:42 - Jan 4 by ChaffRAFC

Papa Chaff doesn't go without me so make that 9.

Deffo not going due to the price, so that's another one...

Where's Fred?

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:51 - Jan 4 with 1620 viewsShun

Guess I'll be the lone ranger (well, alongside father).
I've only been to a couple of games in the past few months so I'm taking them where I can, scandalous pricing or not.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:55 - Jan 4 with 1602 viewsPhil

I'm not going and that's 100% down to the price charged.

The only thing is, can someone close to the club let the manager and players know why the away end will be deserted? We still believe in you Beechy!

Purely out of interest ( ), how much is it for home fans on the day?
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 1588 viewsfermin

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:51 - Jan 4 by Shun

Guess I'll be the lone ranger (well, alongside father).
I've only been to a couple of games in the past few months so I'm taking them where I can, scandalous pricing or not.

I'm making the long trip up as well. I decided to go despite the entrance price because I thought I hadn't been since 1988 but I realise now I went in 1997 when we won 2-1 (Beech scored for Hartlepool) in front of about 1400 fans. Missed Walsall to justify the expenditure for the Hartlepool game. £25 is ridiculous so I understand why others are not going.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:04 - Jan 4 with 1582 views442Dale

While understanding why people would make a choice over price, it's perhaps a missed opportunity to have not arranged something Hartlepool were made obviously aware of.

A boycott with emails from fans explaining why they're not attending, or a petition which is similar to this thread (which is starting to gather a list of names already) would make Pools sit up and think more than just seeing a low number of away fans. For example, they might just think "oh, it'll be down to their rubbish form, look at their home crowds"

One other possible route of action could have been a planned boycott of their refreshments bar, thus supporters are still attending - many fans spend a few quid on food/drink and seeing minimal takings from an away support (with the aforementioned email to their board explaining why they won't get money on top of their silly entrance price) would at least hopefully make them consider things more closely.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:09 - Jan 4 with 1568 viewsalderleydale

My mate just rang me to say he wont be going due to price..

Hope the robbing gits see this!!
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:24 - Jan 4 with 1524 viewsBartRowou

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 16:55 - Jan 4 by Phil

I'm not going and that's 100% down to the price charged.

The only thing is, can someone close to the club let the manager and players know why the away end will be deserted? We still believe in you Beechy!

Purely out of interest ( ), how much is it for home fans on the day?

I'm going but I can't take the moral high ground as I don't go to as many games as some of the Geoffreys who've posted about this.
However, it would be a real boost for the players if those not going cheered the team off from Spotland and let them know why they can't be there.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:34 - Jan 4 with 1504 viewsSpike

I'm going too. £50 for two of us... its worth it to be there for the lads. Yes it is stupidly over priced, but I'm not going to miss it just because of the cost.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:39 - Jan 4 with 1487 viewsBrierls

I'm going, it's loose change.

Just kidding. The pricing is extortionate and I would have boycotted had I not missed the Walsall and Preston games. I need to see Beech's Dale in action.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:39 - Jan 4 with 1489 viewsColDale

Ordinarily, I'd have no issue with joining in some sort of boycott up there on Saturday. But we've got a bit of momentum for the first time all season, and a win on Saturday can only add to it. Can't blame anyone for saying enough is enough when it comes to price rises, but we've got a relegation battle to fight for.
Away Day Guide: Hartlepool United Away (Ticket News, Club Coach & Travel Information) on 17:40 - Jan 4 with 1485 views_dezzy

I'm breaking my silence on this message board for this 1, ( not bothering saying why i don't post no more)

But have been saying since tazz posted this early in the season i ain't going to hartlepool, and paying £25, under eyre the decision would of been easy, but now beech has took control, and our recent signings its a lot harder, even turned down the chance of a free ticket, but am not going due to principles, i hear some are planning to go in home end?

KHBA

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024