Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Coleman 07:24 - Jan 16 with 9659 viewsrafc1984

Mr Dunphy please - when you get into the office this morning and have taken your coat off, got a brew in front of you, please please pick up the phone and call Accrington Stanley FC and ask for permission to speak to Mr Coleman, he is the man to take us forward. Full of experience and can work with a tight budget.
We are so deep in the mire, that even if we go down with Coleman at the helm, we will have a fighting chance next season.
Spend the money and get the right man.
John Coleman on 13:35 - Jan 19 with 1457 viewsBrierls

John Coleman on 13:31 - Jan 19 by fermin

Dale 'are a big club for League 2' - I don't think I have heard anyone say that before.

Misguided flattery won't make us want their manager any less!
John Coleman on 13:39 - Jan 19 with 1419 viewsjacko_dale

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9481997.Accrington_Stanley__

Nothing that hasn't really been said but again I guess the use of the phrase "at this stage" would suggest things could change.
John Coleman on 13:49 - Jan 19 with 1362 viewssandylaner1

it seems to me that if it was dead in the water then accy wouldn't be making all these 'offical' statements. they are probably panicking, still think there may just be something in this yet.
John Coleman on 13:58 - Jan 19 with 1321 views442Dale

John Coleman on 13:06 - Jan 19 by MattDalemon

Not completely, no.

How do you know this info?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

John Coleman on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1303 views1907

Just pay them and get him! Coleman should have been the number one priority in the summer
John Coleman on 14:08 - Jan 19 with 1281 viewsBrierls

John Coleman on 14:03 - Jan 19 by 1907

Just pay them and get him! Coleman should have been the number one priority in the summer

IF Coleman has been approached and wants the job, I have no doubt that Chris Dunphy and the board would stump up the compensation required to secure the appointment.

It's the 'IF' bit I have concerns about!
John Coleman on 15:16 - Jan 19 with 1115 viewsStAnnesDale

Believe Bradford have tried to get Coleman in the past but were put off by the amount of compensation they would have had to pay.
John Coleman on 15:27 - Jan 19 with 1065 viewsborodale4

John Coleman on 15:16 - Jan 19 by StAnnesDale

Believe Bradford have tried to get Coleman in the past but were put off by the amount of compensation they would have had to pay.

The power here lies with Coleman, just as it does with the players when they leave clubs. If he walks into his chairman's office and says he wants to leave, the club will have to let him go....eventually. By holding out for a large compensation fee, while having a manager who wants to leave is no good to anybody. I am hoping the 'silence' is while talks take place in a professional and confidential manner, which is uncommon in the world of football these days with mosy clubs washing their dirty laundry in the papers etc to try and get a better deal. I am of course here making many assumptions and dont actaully know anything....sorry.
Login to get fewer ads

John Coleman on 16:56 - Jan 19 with 914 viewsDoctor_Parple

John Coleman on 15:27 - Jan 19 by borodale4

The power here lies with Coleman, just as it does with the players when they leave clubs. If he walks into his chairman's office and says he wants to leave, the club will have to let him go....eventually. By holding out for a large compensation fee, while having a manager who wants to leave is no good to anybody. I am hoping the 'silence' is while talks take place in a professional and confidential manner, which is uncommon in the world of football these days with mosy clubs washing their dirty laundry in the papers etc to try and get a better deal. I am of course here making many assumptions and dont actaully know anything....sorry.

the only problem i feel is the compensation someone else said bradford were put off him last season cos of the fee and there not exactly short of a few pennies

David in Bristol!!!

John Coleman on 17:11 - Jan 19 with 871 viewsSuddenLad

John Coleman on 16:56 - Jan 19 by Doctor_Parple

the only problem i feel is the compensation someone else said bradford were put off him last season cos of the fee and there not exactly short of a few pennies

Are you kidding? Bradford are in financial meltdown, and have been for a few seasons.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

John Coleman on 17:19 - Jan 19 with 841 viewsDoctor_Parple

John Coleman on 17:11 - Jan 19 by SuddenLad

Are you kidding? Bradford are in financial meltdown, and have been for a few seasons.

it may have been the season before, it was defo before all the business about theyre stadium going i think

David in Bristol!!!

John Coleman on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 805 viewsYouTubeDale

"Rochdale are understood to be keen on appointing Coleman"...has Dunphy said something (sorry, I haven't read the rest of the threads yet, but I know about the Sky claim) AND is Chris Beech aware ???????? Chris B will probably be aware of the rumours but is anything official ?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

John Coleman on 17:58 - Jan 19 with 777 viewsMattDalemon

John Coleman on 13:58 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

How do you know this info?

Obviously I can't say where i get info from...
John Coleman on 18:03 - Jan 19 with 760 views442Dale

John Coleman on 17:58 - Jan 19 by MattDalemon

Obviously I can't say where i get info from...

Well presumably they'll know as it's being posted on here.

Is this as reliable as 'Eyre won't be sacked'?

John Coleman on 18:13 - Jan 19 with 746 viewsMattDalemon

John Coleman on 18:03 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

Well presumably they'll know as it's being posted on here.

Is this as reliable as 'Eyre won't be sacked'?

That wasn't info, that was just me guessing. I thought he would have been given longer, and still think he should.
John Coleman on 18:18 - Jan 19 with 729 views442Dale

John Coleman on 18:13 - Jan 19 by MattDalemon

That wasn't info, that was just me guessing. I thought he would have been given longer, and still think he should.

That's why there was an enquiry of where info comes from, everything has to be treated as a guess until someone backs it up with 'a source at the club/FA/Sky/Observer/the Bank of England told me'

John Coleman on 18:21 - Jan 19 with 716 viewsMattDalemon

John Coleman on 18:18 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

That's why there was an enquiry of where info comes from, everything has to be treated as a guess until someone backs it up with 'a source at the club/FA/Sky/Observer/the Bank of England told me'

Think that was the only guess I've posted on here, everything else has been genuine, including Coleman being offered the job this morning.
John Coleman on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 703 viewsD_Alien

John Coleman on 18:21 - Jan 19 by MattDalemon

Think that was the only guess I've posted on here, everything else has been genuine, including Coleman being offered the job this morning.

Well, good for you!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

John Coleman on 18:23 - Jan 19 with 697 views442Dale

So they don't mind you telling everyone?

John Coleman on 18:25 - Jan 19 with 688 viewsColDale

in your opinion, do you get the feeling it is all dead in the water now, or is this a stage in the negotiating?
John Coleman on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 683 viewsD_Alien

John Coleman on 18:23 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

I guess the Dale board are happy to have their unofficial leaks

Gives them something to laugh at when they're taking a leak together

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

John Coleman on 18:31 - Jan 19 with 666 viewsolympicdale

John Coleman on 18:25 - Jan 19 by ColDale

in your opinion, do you get the feeling it is all dead in the water now, or is this a stage in the negotiating?

I would imagine if JC is the boards choice, they would come in with another offer.

Life is a game of fate.

John Coleman on 18:32 - Jan 19 with 665 views442Dale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024