Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loan players 21:46 - Mar 6 with 1373 viewsjoneill

every other team around us has brought in loan players why aint we

ahh well back to league 2
loan players on 21:50 - Mar 6 with 1354 views442Dale

Symes is on loan. So is Long.

So was three quarters of our squad earlier in the season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

loan players on 21:51 - Mar 6 with 1335 viewsrich_dale

We brought in Long which was a great signing, unfortunately Symes (no impact) and McCallum (no games) have been reminiscent of a lot of our loanees this season.
loan players on 21:53 - Mar 6 with 1316 viewsjoneill

yes i mean over the past 2 weeks look at wycombe and walsall tntie loan striker bags there winner not seeing six wins needed something tnite
loan players on 04:30 - Mar 7 with 1191 viewsdavidab2202

Perhaps in view of what is fast becoming a"done deal"that we will be relegated,a decision has been made not to bring in any more loanees.In the main many of the loan players this season we have had have brought little improvement if any to our team,and it may give a better insight to the new management team to work with what are our own until thye end of this very disappointing season.
loan players on 09:20 - Mar 7 with 1132 viewsmr_fri_night

loan players on 04:30 - Mar 7 by davidab2202

Perhaps in view of what is fast becoming a"done deal"that we will be relegated,a decision has been made not to bring in any more loanees.In the main many of the loan players this season we have had have brought little improvement if any to our team,and it may give a better insight to the new management team to work with what are our own until thye end of this very disappointing season.

The manager said after the game he WILL be bringing some players in this week. No names mentioned though.
loan players on 10:30 - Mar 7 with 1077 viewsTVOS1907

It would be an insult to the fans if the mangement were throwing in the towel just yet.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

loan players on 15:28 - Mar 7 with 932 viewsdavidab2202

Not throwing in the towel,just being realistic,Generally agreed that we need 6 wins from last 10 games to avoid relegation,A big ask when we have only won 6 from 36,
loan players on 15:54 - Mar 7 with 896 viewsTVOS1907

loan players on 15:28 - Mar 7 by davidab2202

Not throwing in the towel,just being realistic,Generally agreed that we need 6 wins from last 10 games to avoid relegation,A big ask when we have only won 6 from 36,

I didn't say you were throwing in the towel, but you implied the club had, which is what I was meaning would be an insult to the fans.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

loan players on 15:58 - Mar 7 with 887 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Totally agree.......sick of loan players,ours, in the main, have been a disaster.

Let's see how we fare from here on in and make plans for next season,sod any more loans!
loan players on 18:15 - Mar 7 with 803 viewsdavidab2202

loan players on 15:54 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

I didn't say you were throwing in the towel, but you implied the club had, which is what I was meaning would be an insult to the fans.

If any players are brought in by the club at this late stage.it must be hoped that they are virtually "on trial" as a possible close season signing.rather then giving game time to some young player from above or to maintain or regain fitness for the benefit of another club.
loan players on 19:16 - Mar 7 with 780 viewsmacro

loan players on 15:58 - Mar 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Totally agree.......sick of loan players,ours, in the main, have been a disaster.

Let's see how we fare from here on in and make plans for next season,sod any more loans!

we seem to have had some stupidly bad or pointless loans this season - mccallum, berkamp, benali, mbh spring to mind and some which just didn't work pim, kean.

I'd prefer a squad of signed up players who give a toss about the shirt rather than ones who can disappear without a backward glance
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024