Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Thompson 17:54 - May 2 with 6806 viewsDale_Pea

Never updates his Facebook fan page, but just wrote up "Thanks for all the support over the years guys".

Not sure whether or not we should read much into this.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Joe Thompson on 21:41 - May 4 with 1596 viewsolympicdale

Joe Thompson on 19:57 - May 4 by sweetcorn

Why do people seem to constantly say 'hope we dont become accy reserves and sign all ex-accy players'.

I would have thought it was quite clear why he signed all the ex-accy players, we didnt have time to experiment with other clubs players who might come here and do a job, we needed the results instantly and coleman knew it took dedicated players to get out of this mess, not players who came to get in the shop window and are mostly self-centred, therefore he signed players who had worked for him in the past and knew would give him effort if called upon, unfortunatley it didnt work out.

I don't care who we sign next year as long as they are comitted, good enough and want to do well for this club.

i.e go with what you know.

Its getting a bit tedious now with people saying we're just going to sign ex accy players, ignorant to Coley. I cant see those people complaining if we signed the likes of Bobby Grant and Jimmy Ryan.

Life is a game of fate.

Joe Thompson on 21:43 - May 4 with 1591 viewsColDale

Joe Thompson on 21:41 - May 4 by olympicdale

i.e go with what you know.

Its getting a bit tedious now with people saying we're just going to sign ex accy players, ignorant to Coley. I cant see those people complaining if we signed the likes of Bobby Grant and Jimmy Ryan.

Kevin Long didn't do too bad as an ex Accy player either
Joe Thompson on 05:00 - May 5 with 1502 viewsAtThePeake

Joe Thompson on 19:57 - May 4 by sweetcorn

Why do people seem to constantly say 'hope we dont become accy reserves and sign all ex-accy players'.

I would have thought it was quite clear why he signed all the ex-accy players, we didnt have time to experiment with other clubs players who might come here and do a job, we needed the results instantly and coleman knew it took dedicated players to get out of this mess, not players who came to get in the shop window and are mostly self-centred, therefore he signed players who had worked for him in the past and knew would give him effort if called upon, unfortunatley it didnt work out.

I don't care who we sign next year as long as they are comitted, good enough and want to do well for this club.

I don't particularly think it matters whether they would work hard for the team or work hard for themselves. We've had players here who were probably working hard for themselves, putting themselves in the shop window, and were brilliant.

I'm thinking of Ben Muirhead on his loan spell, and then players during the middle of seasons on loan such as Murray and McArdle.

Tangled up in blue.

Joe Thompson on 10:31 - May 5 with 1409 viewsLoungeLizardMC

Really do hope Joey T doesn't leave as I think he has something to offer us still when he is played in the right position with the right players. As for Widdowson I would be really shocked if he did move on as I see him as one of our key players and really don't think we could do better. If these players are not being offered contracts then I hope JC has plans in place to replace them straight away with better players, but if not then he would be making a massive mistake in my eyes.

KHBA

Joe Thompson on 12:36 - May 5 with 1342 viewsDaleMS

Joe Thompson on 10:31 - May 5 by LoungeLizardMC

Really do hope Joey T doesn't leave as I think he has something to offer us still when he is played in the right position with the right players. As for Widdowson I would be really shocked if he did move on as I see him as one of our key players and really don't think we could do better. If these players are not being offered contracts then I hope JC has plans in place to replace them straight away with better players, but if not then he would be making a massive mistake in my eyes.

Really hope he goes he has been here far to long!!!!
He is as much use as a steaming pile of dog do on the pitch.
He cant tackle his passing is a joke , he cant challenge for a ball, he is always out of position .
This clown has had over 150 games I believe and has shown zero promise he is a born loser hence he will be kept by the scouse prannocks in charge.
Get gone now or it will be another relagation battle again.
I love the way The Mongs love him LOL just cos he comes from Rochdale.
He just skips around the pitch like a lost lamb LOL
Joe Thompson on 12:57 - May 5 with 1317 viewssandylaner1

Joe Thompson on 12:36 - May 5 by DaleMS

He cant tackle his passing is a joke , he cant challenge for a ball, he is always out of position .
This clown has had over 150 games I believe and has shown zero promise he is a born loser hence he will be kept by the scouse prannocks in charge.

Joe Thompson on 13:43 - May 5 with 1274 viewsDaleFan7

If he is leaving, then. HOOOORAYYYY, only 3 seasons later than when it should have happened.
Joe Thompson on 13:56 - May 5 with 1259 viewsdalenumber2

God you are so bitter - what's the problem?
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Thompson on 14:55 - May 5 with 1197 viewsD_Alien

Haven't seen or heard the word "prannocks" used since about 1973.

I guess that's when you reached adulthood and your emotional development came to an end.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joe Thompson on 14:56 - May 5 with 1191 viewsToffeemanc

Joe Thompson on 13:56 - May 5 by dalenumber2

God you are so bitter - what's the problem?

Maybe DaleMS has been told he is no longer needed and can leave?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024