Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jokers 21:28 - Sep 4 with 4810 viewsmizfit

The "fans" and I use that term loosely who were sat in bottom corner of the TDS stand chanting the worst chant I've ever heard "I am a rochdale fan" all game were an absolute disgrace.
To chant "you are embarrassing" at your own fans just makes you the embarrassing ones
And to shout "nice to know u r here" after the second was abit of a joke who doesn't cheer a goal
Perhaps spend more time watching the match than making up crap chants and abusing your own supporters
If that's the attitude u wish to adopt stay away from the ground in future or dont get so drunk u cant think because you are embarrassing the club and yourselves
Jokers on 21:54 - Sep 4 with 3805 viewsFondles

tazzy?
Jokers on 21:57 - Sep 4 with 3771 viewsEastlands_Dale

I understand. As i was sat not to far from them! But the atmosphere at spotland is dire. Ok, the chants your talking about are annoying to here. But the 'I am a rochdale fan' one? Please tell me how that is a disgrace?! They're trying to get behind the team. Some fans need to open there mouth a little. My nephew and his mates stop going Rochdale because of the atmosphere etc.

Sometimes it likes being at a funeral service..
Jokers on 21:59 - Sep 4 with 3754 views442Dale

Jokers on 21:57 - Sep 4 by Eastlands_Dale

I understand. As i was sat not to far from them! But the atmosphere at spotland is dire. Ok, the chants your talking about are annoying to here. But the 'I am a rochdale fan' one? Please tell me how that is a disgrace?! They're trying to get behind the team. Some fans need to open there mouth a little. My nephew and his mates stop going Rochdale because of the atmosphere etc.

Why did they start going then?

The atmosphere at Spotland has always been the same.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jokers on 22:09 - Sep 4 with 3693 viewsEastlands_Dale

Because its their local team. It wasn't even the atmosphere. There was times one of his mates was told to sit down and shut the f*ck up for chanting. Why are you on the defensive? Are you one of those boring tw@ts too, haha..
Jokers on 22:12 - Sep 4 with 3663 views442Dale

Jokers on 22:09 - Sep 4 by Eastlands_Dale

Because its their local team. It wasn't even the atmosphere. There was times one of his mates was told to sit down and shut the f*ck up for chanting. Why are you on the defensive? Are you one of those boring tw@ts too, haha..

Not on the defensive, but not sure why fans would stop coming because of the atmosphere. If it was because of other issues, fair enough. Try and get them to go in the Sandy.

Not everyone goes to football to sing, but those that do usually congregate in the same place.

Jokers on 22:24 - Sep 4 with 3610 viewsmizfit

Where did I say the chant was a disgrace?
I said the people chanting were a disgrace
They are the folk who give the club a bad name end of story
To abuse your own is out of order they aren't proper fans they just go home games to cause trouble
Jokers on 22:35 - Sep 4 with 3545 viewsolympicdale

its the same idiots that used to cause the trouble at bury. I remember them doing something like they did tonight at Macc, for us not singing, before one fan put them in their place, they always seem to turn up when we lower the entrance fee too.

Life is a game of fate.

Jokers on 22:40 - Sep 4 with 3507 viewschuckleberry

Jokers on 22:35 - Sep 4 by olympicdale

its the same idiots that used to cause the trouble at bury. I remember them doing something like they did tonight at Macc, for us not singing, before one fan put them in their place, they always seem to turn up when we lower the entrance fee too.

They were chanting Dale songs in the bus station at around half four this afternoon to the bemusement of passers by.
Login to get fewer ads

Jokers on 22:41 - Sep 4 with 3502 viewsolympicdale

Jokers on 22:40 - Sep 4 by chuckleberry

They were chanting Dale songs in the bus station at around half four this afternoon to the bemusement of passers by.

just come out of the bars probably.

Life is a game of fate.

Jokers on 22:46 - Sep 4 with 3469 viewsTVOS1907

When did they 'stop going Rochdale'?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jokers on 23:04 - Sep 4 with 3413 viewsolympicdale

The atmosphere in games in this country as a whole is terrible, you get the odd grounds that are good for atmosphere, Newcastle/Stoke/Sunderland amongst some. but generally its poor. Games in the premier league you can hear a pin drop almost, on the continent its a whole new story, you only need to watch the Bundesliga/La Liga to see how it should be done, maybe we need more flags/megaphones lol.

Life is a game of fate.

Jokers on 23:07 - Sep 4 with 3397 viewsSuddenLad

Jokers on 23:04 - Sep 4 by olympicdale

The atmosphere in games in this country as a whole is terrible, you get the odd grounds that are good for atmosphere, Newcastle/Stoke/Sunderland amongst some. but generally its poor. Games in the premier league you can hear a pin drop almost, on the continent its a whole new story, you only need to watch the Bundesliga/La Liga to see how it should be done, maybe we need more flags/megaphones lol.

Get some vuvuzelas in the club shop. That will give the crowd something to shout about.....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jokers on 23:09 - Sep 4 with 3386 viewschuckleberry

Jokers on 23:07 - Sep 4 by SuddenLad

Get some vuvuzelas in the club shop. That will give the crowd something to shout about.....

There's probably still some in the back hiding under the fixture posters.
Jokers on 23:10 - Sep 4 with 3382 viewsolympicdale

Jokers on 23:07 - Sep 4 by SuddenLad

yeah.....be fun to be in front of them, a few weeks of them, they'd be going off whenever someone farted.

Life is a game of fate.

Jokers on 23:10 - Sep 4 with 3381 viewsRammyDale

Whenever I've been to Accrington I've always been impressed by the Stanley Ultras. Lower crowds than us but always create a good atmosphere. Could do worse than taking a leaf out of their book.
Jokers on 23:10 - Sep 4 with 3381 views442Dale

Jokers on 23:09 - Sep 4 by chuckleberry

There's probably still some in the back hiding under the fixture posters.

They've arrived then? Forgot to pick one up.

Jokers on 23:12 - Sep 4 with 3367 viewschuckleberry

Jokers on 23:10 - Sep 4 by 442Dale

They've arrived then? Forgot to pick one up.

No idea, I was being facetious.
Jokers on 23:13 - Sep 4 with 3361 viewsD_Alien

Jokers on 23:10 - Sep 4 by olympicdale

yeah.....be fun to be in front of them, a few weeks of them, they'd be going off whenever someone farted.

They certainly would, having been rammed up their arses by whoever was stood with them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jokers on 00:43 - Sep 5 with 3261 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

they were trying to get an atmosphere going i am not taking sides but tonight yeah there might of been the odd dark chant but its football its suppose to be fun and exciting with an atmosphere not like at the tennis were you sit quiet with a brew and clap no offense to anybody who goes in the beloved pearl street end but were all Rochdale end of day and i know people who want that end louder than sandy and we all know it can be as proved in our glory seasons
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Jokers on 01:05 - Sep 5 with 3238 views49thseason

Not a big singer myself, do get a little bored with the chants, does it mean I have the right to complain? not really, they can do what they want, would like to hear a bit more creativity though.
Who knows, some good songs and people like me might join in!
Jokers on 01:09 - Sep 5 with 3235 viewshitman

I think the point to this thread was,
Some bloke shouting
''You are Embarrassing''
To the Dale Fans'
I couldn't give a s hite myself,
I was watching Dale when he was shi tting Yellow.
Not really needed'
There's chanting tazzy,
But you and your mates were chanting summat about fighting bury'
I would slap my lad if he was chanting that.
But then again he's been brought up the right way.
Jokers on 06:00 - Sep 5 with 3196 viewsmizfit

Jokers on 00:43 - Sep 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

they were trying to get an atmosphere going i am not taking sides but tonight yeah there might of been the odd dark chant but its football its suppose to be fun and exciting with an atmosphere not like at the tennis were you sit quiet with a brew and clap no offense to anybody who goes in the beloved pearl street end but were all Rochdale end of day and i know people who want that end louder than sandy and we all know it can be as proved in our glory seasons

If People want to chant they will they shouldn't be subjected to taunting for not doing so, mindlesss behaviour like that significantly contributes to driving fans away from games in the future
Maybe that group wanted banter with that bumper fleetwood crowd tazzy?
Jokers on 07:45 - Sep 5 with 3137 viewsClivert

I remember years ago there was a bloke in The Sandy that used to shout 'COME ON! SING UP YOU ****S!' at people to which he got 'UP YOUR ****S!' sang back at him to the 'UP THE DALE!' tune!

I did see who the lads were last night and as stated above you don't always see them at every home game, if they want to sing for 90mins then fair enough but don't abuse other supporters for not joining in with them.

That 'I am a Rochdale fan' song is bloody awful too!
Jokers on 09:42 - Sep 5 with 2998 viewsPotterDale

Jokers on 23:04 - Sep 4 by olympicdale

All seater stadia - The Buzz Killington of atmospere at football matches.
Jokers on 13:35 - Sep 5 with 2838 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Jokers on 00:43 - Sep 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

The problem is that 'I am a Dale fan' is hardly a 'masterpiece'. It doesn't come out the mouth easy. It's not a chant we can shove up the opposition when we're behind. It just gets people moaning and screaming.

It's just not sexy enough, if you know what I mean?

Any suggestions?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024