Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cavanagh 17:01 - Oct 13 with 12655 viewsmizfit

GET HIM OFF
Cavanagh on 20:19 - Oct 13 with 1738 viewsBartRowou

Re: Kennedy

1. He was no better or worse than anyone else last week. He also won us the game if I remember correctly with an excellent strike, something which today's pairings never look like doing.
2. If he wasn't in Coleman's plans this week, why didn't he play on Tuesday?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Cavanagh on 20:20 - Oct 13 with 1716 viewsSalwaDale

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 13 by TalkingSutty

Your comments about the behaviour of the people representing OUR club (Hotels) fills me with dread. If what you are suggesting is correct then we have really hit rock bottom.
Once again the buck stops with the management (The players take their lead from the manager) and its something i cant honestly believe the Chairman would put up with. This would stop me from attending games if it was found to be true, i find it hard to believe !!

I really, really hope it isn't true.

TBBT

Cavanagh on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 1713 viewsYouTubeDale

Most of his passes today were off. He did seem to get better in the second half to his credit though. Apart from the start of the season, Cav's passing has been shite. Surely, this should be the easiest part of a professional footballer's game to sort out. And playing as a midfielder it is vital that he can pass the ball. Coleman says about himself that he is a perfectionist. Obviously not if he keeps playing Cav. We all know there are small margins between success and failure in football and sloppy passing gives the opposition that slight advantage. We can't afford to give ANYTHING away.
I even found myself booing at Coleman's decision for bringing Phil Edwards off instead of Cav. I'm sorry but that's a poor decision by Coleman and therefore he contributed to the loss today. Yes, I'm a big Coleman fan but that's not to say he shouldn't be criticised. Come on Coleman, look beyond your friendship/favouritism for the good of the team.

Drop Cavanagh.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Cavanagh on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 1712 viewsRAFC1907

Cavanagh on 18:21 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Me moaning about a game of footy seems pretty insignificant after hearing about the passing of one of our own.

Sad, sad news.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I agree with you about going to ticket office etc, its like trying to draw blood from a stone getting sense out of them ladies in that office. Since when have office staff been celebrities?

The club shop however I think they have the right people in there, down to earth level headed people, the lady in there is always smiling and helpful, Mr Woodhouse is a true gent, and I think its well run on that side.

To be honest its better to just think about the team, dont try to think about morans working at the club that dont know anything about the dale, try think of the positives, like watching the dale that matters more to you.

Having said that I have already ranted my frustrations with Coleman on other threads, I aint going again now until Christmas, not wasteing more money when that £80 plus can go on presants for loved ones.

First I have heard about hotels but like talkingsutty has stated I feel the same way.

Poll: Bottomley...

Cavanagh on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 1711 viewssweetcorn

I lost patience with cavanagh today, i must admit, to boo him however is a f**king disgrace, the clue is in the name, we're SUPPORTERS, so we should SUPPORT not boo.

There was one absolute bell end in the sandy today who had a go at all players, no matter what was going on, he was stood towards the morecambe fans to the left of sandy towards the back, wearing a grey stripey hoody and about early 50's with short dark hair. He was a disgrace and i'd rather someone like you not be there, Shouting at cavanagh even if he did something right, refered to adebola as a "F**KING BELL END" when he tried that back heel and was just a stupid cock. If you read this board and you know who you are, please sort your attitude at the game out you mong.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cavanagh on 20:25 - Oct 13 with 1690 viewsMoonyDale

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 13 by RotherhamDale

The manager has a go at the fans, so we can have a go at the players by booing. It's not right? The £20 each fan paid makes it right.

Then have a go back at the manager, he picks the team and the formation after all, don't boo the players....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Cavanagh on 20:27 - Oct 13 with 1682 viewsTalkingSutty

Cavanagh on 20:20 - Oct 13 by SalwaDale

I really, really hope it isn't true.

I cant believe we have had four complaints from different hotels. I can accept one because sometimes things do happen, but four would highlight a complete lack of discipline and respect.
I aint the Chairman and unless i win the lottery never will be, but if this is the truth he needs to get rid of the bloody lot of them as soon as possible.
Cavanagh on 20:27 - Oct 13 with 1681 viewsNerazzurri

Yes Cavanagh's passing was poor in the main but surely when we are looking to go forwards in a game it is better to have him on the pitch than Phil Edwards who is an out and out defender? Right substitution for me, albeit one that shouldn't have even needed making in the first place.

Forza Nerazzurri

Login to get fewer ads

Cavanagh on 20:27 - Oct 13 with 1678 viewsColDale

Ive never understood why Cav played all 300 of his games at Accy under Coleman at right back, yet all of a sudden he is seen as a central midfielder. Those stats mentioned further down this board tell their own tale.

That said, Cavanagh was far from being the only one below par today.
Cavanagh on 20:33 - Oct 13 with 1655 viewsBartRowou

Centre mid today = right back and centre half; Tutte and JK were elsewhere.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Cavanagh on 20:45 - Oct 13 with 1630 viewsRotherhamDale

Cavanagh on 20:25 - Oct 13 by MoonyDale

Then have a go back at the manager, he picks the team and the formation after all, don't boo the players....

Why not? A lot of them are petulant, and they don't work hard. Morecambe played us off the park today. Do they have a better starting 11? Probably not. Did they look a professional outfit? Yes. Are we professional in how we act? Not a chance.

Therefore, as a paying (their wages) fan, it is in our right to boo them.

Possession with progression.

Cavanagh on 20:57 - Oct 13 with 1595 viewsMoonyDale

Cavanagh on 20:45 - Oct 13 by RotherhamDale

Why not? A lot of them are petulant, and they don't work hard. Morecambe played us off the park today. Do they have a better starting 11? Probably not. Did they look a professional outfit? Yes. Are we professional in how we act? Not a chance.

We will agree to disagree then, booing a player who doesn't deliberately go out to perform badly shows no class in my opinion.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Cavanagh on 20:58 - Oct 13 with 1592 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 20:45 - Oct 13 by RotherhamDale

They hardly played us off the park. they had 3 clear cut chances, all to redshaw, 2 of which he dispatched, all the rest were pot shots, we had more than enough chances to win the game.

Cavanagh on 20:59 - Oct 13 with 1582 viewsjudd

Cavanagh on 20:58 - Oct 13 by sweetcorn

They hardly played us off the park. they had 3 clear cut chances, all to redshaw, 2 of which he dispatched, all the rest were pot shots, we had more than enough chances to win the game.

I reckon the cross bar is still rattling.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Cavanagh on 21:02 - Oct 13 with 1570 viewschuckleberry

I don't mind booing if its justified, guilty myself on several occasions but Cavanagh was booed by some near me before he'd even kicked a ball (or had chance to pass it to the opposition).
Cavanagh on 21:03 - Oct 13 with 1546 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 20:59 - Oct 13 by judd

I reckon the cross bar is still rattling.

That wasn't a clear cut chance.

Cavanagh on 21:06 - Oct 13 with 1535 viewsjudd

Cavanagh on 21:03 - Oct 13 by sweetcorn

That wasn't a clear cut chance.

Had it gone in it would have been a more accurate scoreline in reflecting their dominance.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Cavanagh on 21:07 - Oct 13 with 1526 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 21:06 - Oct 13 by judd

Had it gone in it would have been a more accurate scoreline in reflecting their dominance.

But that wasn't my point. my point is they had 3 clear cut chances, so they hardly carved us up at will like some are making out.

I find it hard being a dale fan at times, especially since we've become bigger than manchester united, the over exaggeration is beyond belief.

Cavanagh on 21:07 - Oct 13 with 1524 viewsmizfit

Cavanagh on 21:06 - Oct 13 by judd

A free kick from distance isn't clear cut nor an indication of us being played off the park
Cavanagh on 21:08 - Oct 13 with 1523 viewsroccydaleian

Cavanagh on 18:21 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Me moaning about a game of footy seems pretty insignificant after hearing about the passing of one of our own.

Sad, sad news.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Whats done is done. We could have easily drawn that game today, but we were the worst team. However SteT, where have you got these hotel stories from? Can you elaborate?
Cavanagh on 21:12 - Oct 13 with 1496 viewsroccydaleian

You winding me up Popcorn?
Cavanagh on 21:13 - Oct 13 with 1487 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Never saw the game were it as bad as people say

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Cavanagh on 21:13 - Oct 13 with 1486 viewssweetcorn

Cavanagh on 21:12 - Oct 13 by roccydaleian

You winding me up Popcorn?

Deadly serious.

Cavanagh on 21:16 - Oct 13 with 1472 viewsRotherhamDale

Cavanagh on 21:07 - Oct 13 by sweetcorn

But that wasn't my point. my point is they had 3 clear cut chances, so they hardly carved us up at will like some are making out.

I find it hard being a dale fan at times, especially since we've become bigger than manchester united, the over exaggeration is beyond belief.

We couldn't get the ball off them at times. It was a perfect away performance. When you're playing away against a top 6 (somehow) team, then you don't set up to carve the opposition apart and create chance after chance. You keep the ball, defend well, and take your chances when they come, which they did.

Possession with progression.

Cavanagh on 21:30 - Oct 13 with 1834 viewsJorDale

What angered me most was Coleman saying kennedy wasnt in form so he got dropped, so we put on a piss poor cavanagh ? correct me if im wrong but didnt kennedy bag a worldy last week?
We have a bang average league 2 team and have a shite home record.
Colemans attitude tells me he dosnt know what our club is about, i remember under hill we went 2-0 down against chesterfield and in the second half we got behind them because they WANTED to play for rochdale, we pulled it back and lost through a perkins goal, but they got a standing ovation for the EFFORT, today it felt like they HAD to play for rochdale and god knows how we scored.
If you want the backing of the fans coleman first of all earn our respect back, because all youve done up to now is earnt us relegation from a savable position in your words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024