Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cavanagh 17:01 - Oct 13 with 12652 viewsmizfit

GET HIM OFF
Cavanagh on 17:25 - Oct 14 with 1625 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Cavanagh on 17:24 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

Each?

yeah but like i said it were group booking if it were normal it would of been £10

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Cavanagh on 17:44 - Oct 14 with 1593 viewsisitme

Cavanagh on 17:22 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

bought in a group so it were only £5

How much did you spend on transport, accommodation etc though?
Cavanagh on 18:11 - Oct 14 with 1560 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Cavanagh on 17:44 - Oct 14 by isitme

Train were

Outwards single advance fare Peterborough to Rochdale only £13.40

£14.50 to Norwich from Peterborough on a month return

Return Single advance fare to Rochdale to Peterborough £10.45

she paid the rest
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Cavanagh on 18:11 - Oct 14 with 1559 viewsBeefCurtain

Cavanagh on 17:44 - Oct 14 by isitme

I think he put before that his lady friend paid for the malodorous hotel that they stayed in. However I am curious with regards to the going rate of Rohypnol..

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Cavanagh on 19:24 - Oct 14 with 1512 viewsTalkingSutty

Cavanagh on 13:44 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

Did Lo-Cost service your needs today, TS?

Three bottles of wine, Mother in law for Sunday dinner. She sups like her daughter.
Cavanagh on 19:43 - Oct 14 with 1485 viewssandylaner1

Cavanagh on 18:11 - Oct 14 by BeefCurtain

I think he put before that his lady friend paid for the malodorous hotel that they stayed in. However I am curious with regards to the going rate of Rohypnol..

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 14 with 1461 viewsTVOS1907

Cavanagh on 19:24 - Oct 14 by TalkingSutty

Three bottles of wine, Mother in law for Sunday dinner. She sups like her daughter.

What's wrong with beef or chicken?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cavanagh on 20:31 - Oct 14 with 1432 viewsMoonyDale

How did this turn into another Tazzy v the rest thread, so tiresome.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Cavanagh on 20:38 - Oct 14 with 1423 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cavanagh on 16:15 - Oct 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

You aint ma Dad, so dont tell me what I can and can not say.

Rather than die hards, how about fans with at least 15 years of Dale watching then?

Still a worry is it not BigCock?

I never told you what you can and cannot say. I disagreed with what you said because I thought you were talking shite. You no doubt think I'm talking shite but I don't think for one minute that you're stopping me from talking shite.

I thought you were behaving like a spoilt little brat because of your reaction to what is essentially our poor home form. I disagreed with you spitting your dummy out and declaring the club is in some sort of crisis worthy of promping non-attendance of games. I think we've got a good manager who, undoubted mistakes and some poor results aside, has built a half decent side. I think some of the impressive results this season away at Accy, Gillingham and Rotherham indicates that we're really not a pub team. The fact that you wrote that I'm not your dad makes me believe that I wasn't a million miles away with the spoilt brat jibe.

Anyway, two questions for you.

Firstly, in all your, far worthier, dale supporting career why is it now that you are so disenchanted with the team that you are compelled to cease attending?

Secondly, do you honestly believe Coleman and his team, who currently lie higher in the league than many managers have ever got the club, are so much worse than any other manager in your time as a dale fan to prompt you to not attend?

Finally, when I chose a play on Dave Mycock for a username, from a not so great Dale left back circa 1988-9, I thought no one would be so lacking in imagination to write something like 'not BigCock'.

I need to dumb down.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Cavanagh on 20:39 - Oct 14 with 1420 viewsTalkingSutty

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

What's wrong with beef or chicken?

White or red is the major decision in our house.
Cavanagh on 21:44 - Oct 14 with 1356 viewsrich_dale

Don't understand:

a) why you would ever play Cavanagh or P Edwards in midfield ahead of JK
b) why you would disturb a midfield that was at the heart of our good run (Tutte, JK ahead of PE) - tinkering that cost the team its cohesion
c) why BBM doesn't at least get a chance when our passing goes to pot

Coleman left our second best footballer IMO on the bench yesterday and it cost us.
Cavanagh on 15:22 - Oct 15 with 1242 viewsaleanddale

Cavanagh on 21:44 - Oct 14 by rich_dale

Don't understand:

a) why you would ever play Cavanagh or P Edwards in midfield ahead of JK
b) why you would disturb a midfield that was at the heart of our good run (Tutte, JK ahead of PE) - tinkering that cost the team its cohesion
c) why BBM doesn't at least get a chance when our passing goes to pot

Coleman left our second best footballer IMO on the bench yesterday and it cost us.

I have calmed down a bit now after another " Burton "

Where is that " its the hope that kills you " thread!!!!

simply - Tutte and JK should start at the moment as Cavanagh simply doent look fit. If he is fit then he is a shadow of Jones and therefore should be made to compete for the right to play right back.

Rafftery can then compete for the midfield spot as he did so well v Bury when we had no choice but to play him there.

at the moment we simply cant offer jobs for the boys. it will be JC undoing if he carries on.

I sit with a few " die hards " but they are not fools. Lets get back to playing the right players in there best positions and add 3 more ingredients.

1. Some passion, desire and urgency.
2. Some respect for the club / the game and us fans.
3. A plan B if things are not going our way.

Saturday was a disaster. I cant put up with many more abject performancies and will do something else on a Saturday if this carries on.

My expectations are quite low - the above 3 things are a pre requisite though and shouldnt need explaining to JC or the players who step over the white line at 3pm.

i fully expect to see a reaction on Saturday however its the Oxford and Fleetwood HOME games that i need to see the above.

Fingers crossed this gets sorted as i really want JC and this bunch of players to do well this year. we are quite close. Its being treated like an idiot thats just got my goat a bit!!.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024