Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! 20:07 - Nov 2 with 2693 viewsblackpoolcol

Barry Fergusson who is one of the top earners at Blackpool joins the Cods on loan for 2 months - is there any end to the Cods spending? Would love to see their returns for the wage capping!

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/ferguson-joins-fleetwood-on-loan-46296

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:13 - Nov 2 with 2678 views442Dale

They do seem to be splashing out, but worth considering that Blackpool might be paying a massive chunk of his wage. And, as posted on here last week, they are very proactive when looking at increasing revenue streams into the club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:24 - Nov 2 with 2652 viewsblackpoolcol

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:13 - Nov 2 by 442Dale

They do seem to be splashing out, but worth considering that Blackpool might be paying a massive chunk of his wage. And, as posted on here last week, they are very proactive when looking at increasing revenue streams into the club.

Even if Blackpool are paying a hefty slice of his wages to then allow him to play in the fa cup before a possible sale in January?

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:35 - Nov 2 with 2633 viewsBigKindo

A bit strange this one. Ferguson sent out on loan for 2 months, which would mean he returns to Blackpool when the January transfer window opens, and all this happening when it is expected that his manager joins Palace in the next few hours. I wonder who decided to farm Ferguson out? He has enough experience to become their acting manager.
Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:52 - Nov 2 with 2598 viewsDaley_Lama

Nowt like us signing Brett Ormerod and Daniel Bogdanovic on loan from, erm, Blackpool?

Poll: DF in or out

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 21:00 - Nov 2 with 2571 viewsblackpoolcol

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:52 - Nov 2 by Daley_Lama

Nowt like us signing Brett Ormerod and Daniel Bogdanovic on loan from, erm, Blackpool?

Dale were in league 1 then and Ormerod and Berg were not on anything like the money Fergusson is. Fergusson was signed from Birmingham on big wages to replace Charlie Adam bit different from 2 basic squad players.

Been speaking to a Blackpool fan who reckons there had been a bit of a spat between Ollie and Fergusson as he wanted guaranteed first team and refused to play in the reserves so hence wants out

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 21:06 - Nov 2 with 2554 views442Dale

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 21:00 - Nov 2 by blackpoolcol

Dale were in league 1 then and Ormerod and Berg were not on anything like the money Fergusson is. Fergusson was signed from Birmingham on big wages to replace Charlie Adam bit different from 2 basic squad players.

Been speaking to a Blackpool fan who reckons there had been a bit of a spat between Ollie and Fergusson as he wanted guaranteed first team and refused to play in the reserves so hence wants out

It'd be a complete guess, but I doubt Fleetwood are paying much more than we did. They wouldn't be taking him on loan otherwise, same as the planned deal for Joey Barton.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 22:31 - Nov 2 with 2475 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 20:24 - Nov 2 by blackpoolcol

Even if Blackpool are paying a hefty slice of his wages to then allow him to play in the fa cup before a possible sale in January?

I doubt Blackpool will be too fussed one way or the other if he is cup-tied.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 00:03 - Nov 3 with 2416 viewsblackpoolcol

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 22:31 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

I doubt Blackpool will be too fussed one way or the other if he is cup-tied.

know what you mean TVOS, but what I meant is it can reduce the interest in a player slightly if they are cup tied. Cant see Fergusson going below championship on a move so depending on when the 3rd round is that could effect when a move happens?

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 00:29 - Nov 3 with 2404 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 00:03 - Nov 3 by blackpoolcol

know what you mean TVOS, but what I meant is it can reduce the interest in a player slightly if they are cup tied. Cant see Fergusson going below championship on a move so depending on when the 3rd round is that could effect when a move happens?

The third round is on the first Saturday in January.

I still can't see a move to another club being too dependent on whether or not he is cup tied, especially given the low priority clubs in the top two divisions give the FA Cup.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood sign Blackpool's captain on loan! on 08:32 - Nov 3 with 2341 viewsfitzochris

The lifeblood of Rangers for many years was Mr Ferguson. Never really played to his full potential in England (although an horrific injury at Blackburn didn't help).

Good signing for Fleetwood I reckon. A few Rangers folk on the radio up here we're bemoaning their transfer ban, as they reckoned he would have come back to them!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024