Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale 18:47 - Jan 24 with 5200 viewsPerthDale

So says Michael Holden in his Independent blog

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2013/01/24/keith-hill-may-regret-his-rash-decisio

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 23:16 - Jan 24 with 1189 viewsD_Dale

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 20:27 - Jan 24 by fitzochris

Aye it's well written, it's just well written tosh.

Your not the local MP, who has tweeted: Couldn't disagree more > Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale | Michael Holden | http://t.co/WwOeMbQu @Independent ?
Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 23:35 - Jan 24 with 1162 viewsRodingdale

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 23:16 - Jan 24 by D_Dale

Your not the local MP, who has tweeted: Couldn't disagree more > Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale | Michael Holden | http://t.co/WwOeMbQu @Independent ?

"Like his Oakwell predecessor Mark Robins, who suffered a similar fate on the back of similar results, Hill should have been looking to take time out and pitch himself back in somewhere between where he started and where he just came from. He knows what it takes to be successful in League One and, with the benefit of time to reflect, he will understand the mistakes he made in the Championship."

So, where he started - 9th in L1 and where he just came from, bottom of C'ship. Watch out Paulo.....

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 01:54 - Jan 25 with 1120 viewsjoecooke

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 20:20 - Jan 24 by SuddenLad

To be honest, I think it shows some balls for Keith Hill to return here. He could play the same game as other out of work managers whingeing about ' looking for the right opportunity' or 'can't wait to get back into the game' but who can't be arsed to apply for jobs lower than the Championship.

If they really want to manage, they should apply for a vacancy wherever it is. They should take a lesson from Keith Hill. Michael Holden please note.

Agree totally,taking this role is a hiding to nothing in my opinion.Got to give him credit.

Obviously he will be getting paid well but he will have to sort out some one elses dressing room/backroom staff and all in 18 games.

If i was a betting man,i reckon he will put smiles on faces at Spotland.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 06:51 - Jan 25 with 1090 viewsfrenzied

His reappt is a sure fire way of putting a couple of hundred more bums on seats instantly.
Many will gaze misty eyed into the past and hope for the same again...unlikely im afraid the talent at his fingertips is limited,the play offs would be a lazarine type recovery.
Its a job no more than that i cant see him hanging around in the summer,im sure another bigger challenge awaits him.

By the way does anyone know his line up when he first took over last time?..was it Wrexham at home around dec time ?

Also whats the likely hood of Dickovs exit after Lpool put them out of cup ?

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 09:23 - Jan 25 with 1045 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 06:51 - Jan 25 by frenzied

His reappt is a sure fire way of putting a couple of hundred more bums on seats instantly.
Many will gaze misty eyed into the past and hope for the same again...unlikely im afraid the talent at his fingertips is limited,the play offs would be a lazarine type recovery.
Its a job no more than that i cant see him hanging around in the summer,im sure another bigger challenge awaits him.

By the way does anyone know his line up when he first took over last time?..was it Wrexham at home around dec time ?

Also whats the likely hood of Dickovs exit after Lpool put them out of cup ?

It was MK Dons away. The team was:

Gilks, Ramsden, Goodall, Doolan, Stanton, McArdle, Mocquet (Moyo-Modise), Jones, Murray, Warburton, Thompson

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 09:38 - Jan 25 with 1027 viewsChaffRAFC

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 09:23 - Jan 25 by TVOS1907

Gilks, Ramsden, Goodall, Doolan, Stanton, McArdle, Mocquet (Moyo-Modise), Jones, Murray, Warburton, Thompson

I remember us putting up a superb effort throughout that game in a game we were supposed to get hammered and wasn't it a quite brilliant Nathan Stanton own goal that was the difference?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 09:52 - Jan 25 with 1010 viewsdingdangblue

Keith Hill may regret his rash decision to rejoin Rochdale on 09:23 - Jan 25 by TVOS1907

Who'd have thought back then that struggling team would contain an International Keeper,the current Championship top scorer and 2 league cup finalists!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024