Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalty 18:21 - Feb 16 with 5198 viewsyorkshirefan

Definitely think we dodged a bullet there, was certain it was going to be given.
Penalty on 18:26 - Feb 16 with 3465 viewsColDale

didnt think it was a pen, but the movement of the ref suggested he was going to give it
Penalty on 18:28 - Feb 16 with 3432 viewsTVOS1907

Penalty on 18:26 - Feb 16 by ColDale

didnt think it was a pen, but the movement of the ref suggested he was going to give it

He bizarrely put his whistle to his lips, then suddenly changed his mind.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Penalty on 18:30 - Feb 16 with 3420 viewsyorkshirefan

Penalty on 18:26 - Feb 16 by ColDale

We must have had a different view, looked stonewall to me
Penalty on 18:35 - Feb 16 with 3396 viewsphomem

I thought it was a daft challenge and could have easily been given
Penalty on 18:38 - Feb 16 with 3371 viewsbaroniser

I was sat directly in line in the TDS. If its the same incident I'm thinking it is, then it was never a penalty. Shoulder to shoulder nothing more
Penalty on 18:38 - Feb 16 with 3368 viewsboromat

Equally their keep could have been sent off for the hand ball out of the box. Swings and roundabouts.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Penalty on 18:40 - Feb 16 with 3351 viewsNinco

That referee made bizarre decisions all afternoon. Thought Dale got the bulk of his bad decisions including blatantly giving free kicks to Torquay when they had fouled us.
Penalty on 19:00 - Feb 16 with 3313 viewsChaffRAFC

I thought it was a penalty and thought the same in the first half when Edwards completely obstructed their lad.

That said, I thought the referee was awful today. He was very whistle happy and how he couldn't see the massive deflection from Grimes' shot late in the second half that he gave a goal kick for was beyond me!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Penalty on 19:05 - Feb 16 with 3284 viewsRalphs12

Penalty on 19:00 - Feb 16 by ChaffRAFC

I thought it was a penalty and thought the same in the first half when Edwards completely obstructed their lad.

That said, I thought the referee was awful today. He was very whistle happy and how he couldn't see the massive deflection from Grimes' shot late in the second half that he gave a goal kick for was beyond me!

On the subject of Edwards, WHAT A FRIGGING TACKLE that was in the first half out to the right of the 18 yard box. Always surprises me how good Edwards can be in the air against much taller opponents.
Penalty on 19:07 - Feb 16 with 3264 viewssweetcorn

Penalty on 19:00 - Feb 16 by ChaffRAFC

I had it on good grounds that he'd be a bad ref today, as he's pretty new to the football league. was warned to expect a bad game from him.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Penalty on 19:11 - Feb 16 with 3238 viewsDaley_Lama

Penalty on 18:38 - Feb 16 by boromat

Equally their keep could have been sent off for the hand ball out of the box. Swings and roundabouts.

I thought their keeper did remarkably well at that moment, bad backpass and threw himself at it outside of the box with his body blocking the ball not his arms.

Poll: DF in or out

Penalty on 19:14 - Feb 16 with 3225 viewsdalenumber2

On the penalty decision I had a good view of the ref. He raised his whistle to his lips then wagged his finger and smiled. Looked like he was trying to have a laugh with the Torquay players, but unsurprisingly it didn't seem to go down well with them.
Penalty on 19:14 - Feb 16 with 3220 viewssweetcorn

Penalty on 19:11 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

I thought their keeper did remarkably well at that moment, bad backpass and threw himself at it outside of the box with his body blocking the ball not his arms.

I had a perfect view of it and he definatley handballed it.

Penalty on 19:15 - Feb 16 with 3220 viewsDaley_Lama

I doubt your view was as good as the refs to be fair.

Penalty on 19:18 - Feb 16 with 3207 viewssweetcorn

Penalty on 19:15 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

Perhaps the referee didn't give it because he didn't want to send him off? Similar to the patrice evra incident in midweek.

I had a great view and saw he handballed it. I couldn't care less what view the ref had.

Penalty on 19:18 - Feb 16 with 3207 viewsShun

Never a penalty in my opinion.
Penalty on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 3186 viewsDaley_Lama

Penalty on 19:18 - Feb 16 by sweetcorn

Perhaps the referee didn't give it because he didn't want to send him off? Similar to the patrice evra incident in midweek.

I had a great view and saw he handballed it. I couldn't care less what view the ref had.

Possibly. Match fixing is all the rage these days.

Hey-ho, we won and deservedly too, only one booking, no feigning, play down the wings, one touch passing on occasions, not a bas afternoon.

Penalty on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 3184 viewsClivert

Penalty on 19:15 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

The ref was in a perfect spot to make a decision on that, I thought that it was a penalty also.
Penalty on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 3179 viewsolympicdale

Sat in the WMG it just looked like a shoulder barge nothing more, Lillis should have collected it though, that was what prompted Edwards into the challenge in the first place

Life is a game of fate.

Penalty on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 3116 viewsbilbobaggins

think we go away with two stone wall pens and another maybe we were lucky as well to not of had donnerlly sent off rash challenges can cost us games
Penalty on 20:12 - Feb 16 with 3112 viewspnc4eva1

Penalty on 20:11 - Feb 16 by bilbobaggins

think we go away with two stone wall pens and another maybe we were lucky as well to not of had donnerlly sent off rash challenges can cost us games

should have gone to specsavers

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Penalty on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 3102 viewssweetcorn

Penalty on 19:23 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

Possibly. Match fixing is all the rage these days.

Hey-ho, we won and deservedly too, only one booking, no feigning, play down the wings, one touch passing on occasions, not a bas afternoon.

Not really match fixing, more a question of bottle. It's easier to say you didn't think it was handball than to say it was and send someone off (which could be a mistake) and cost a team a result.

Penalty on 20:25 - Feb 16 with 3081 viewsBingoballs

Stonewall penalty for me.
Penalty on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 3037 viewsSalwaDale

Penalty on 20:25 - Feb 16 by Bingoballs

Stonewall penalty for me.

And me.

TBBT

Penalty on 20:58 - Feb 16 with 3024 viewsrafc1984

Penalty on 20:54 - Feb 16 by SalwaDale

And me.

And me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising