Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last few games 20:30 - Apr 13 with 1821 viewsG_Dale

Have seen us play more and more like hills first reign. I was glad when he came back, but slightly not sure how well it would work out. Now he's settled back in, we're playing good football and playing right til the end (can't remember any last minute Coleman goals). I'm amazed with the turn around Keith has done, and as col said in another thread, that a few months ago we'd of been happy to get rid of most of the team, but now there's few I could choose to give the boot. I've not celebrated any goals this season like i celebrated kennedys today. I hope Keith signs a new deal, and if bringing his young kid onto the pitch for a kick around right before kick off doesn't show he is happy in his work, I don't know what would.

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Last few games on 20:35 - Apr 13 with 1808 viewsRoChDaLe

jack lester away to chesterfield - if you counting last minute opposition goals under colemans reign ;)

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Last few games on 20:45 - Apr 13 with 1781 viewsdingdangblue

Last few games on 20:35 - Apr 13 by RoChDaLe

jack lester away to chesterfield - if you counting last minute opposition goals under colemans reign ;)

Think we scored last minute at vale to draw 2-2? Certainly late.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last few games on 20:50 - Apr 13 with 1775 viewsmikehunt

Wycombe away to win 2-1

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024