Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Annual whose been released thread 14:40 - Apr 29 with 13878 viewsmacro

Carlisle

Peter Murphy, Adam Collin, Frank Simek, JP McGovern, Rory Loy, Mathieu Manset and Andy Welsh.

The Annual whose been released thread on 18:57 - May 1 with 2281 viewsmacro

Oldham

Robbie Elliott, Dean Bouzanis, Liam Jacob, Connor Hughes and striker Daniel Taylor
The Annual whose been released thread on 19:33 - May 1 with 2235 viewsRoChDaLe

The Annual whose been released thread on 18:57 - May 1 by macro

Oldham

Robbie Elliott, Dean Bouzanis, Liam Jacob, Connor Hughes and striker Daniel Taylor

none of them really interest me, only dean bouzanis could be a decent squad player

how is anthony elding still in league one?

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:08 - May 1 with 2220 viewsChaffRAFC

Suspect Hill might want to take Danny Whittaker on a trial. Aside from that, I'd circle Peter Murphy, Andy Welsh and Frank Simek from Carlisle as one's to look at, maybe offer a trial to come July.

In fact you can add David Amoo and Adam McGurk to that list.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:11 - May 1 with 2217 viewsChaffRAFC

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:37 - Apr 29 by boromat

Paul Blacks been here before and done OK but do we need a right back?

Don't remember Paul Black being here before?

We had Kelvin Lomax who was in that Oldham side at the same time and played right back but not Paul Black. He's a left back.

The Annual whose been released thread on 22:39 - May 1 with 2130 viewsStatzdale

The Annual whose been released thread on 18:48 - May 1 by macro

Walker has blair hasnt

You are correct Macro , but , Matty has been told by York manager Nigel Worthington that he should listen to any offers that might come his way and then if no clubs were prepared to offer him a deal then NW would look to offering him something.
If I was Hilly , I would definately be in the queue to talk to him I think he would be an excellent signing for us
The Annual whose been released thread on 12:59 - May 2 with 2005 viewsBigKindo

Oxford feeling the pinch?

Released 12. Michael Duberry, Luke McCormick, Damian Batt, (he's good with a ball), Harry Worley, Liam Davis, Tony Capaldi, Simon Heslop, Peter Levan, Josh Parker, Tom Craddock, Jon_Paul Pitman and Justin Richards.
The Annual whose been released thread on 15:57 - May 2 with 1932 viewslurker

Preston

Luke Foster

Port Vale

Darren Purse, Clayton McDonald, Calvin Andrew, Kingsley James

Grimsby Town

Bradley Wood, Ian Miller, Derek Niven, Greg Fleming, Simon Ford, Frankie Artus, Greg Pearson, Louie Soares

Crewe Alexandra

Andy White, Paris Bateman, Brendan Daniels, Harry Clayton, Joe Gorman, Liam Wilson, Brandon Moores, Toby Appleton

Walsall

George Bowerman, Richard Taundry, Aaron Williams, Connor Taylor, Jake Jones
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Annual whose been released thread on 16:56 - May 2 with 1903 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

The Annual whose been released thread on 12:59 - May 2 by BigKindo

Oxford feeling the pinch?

Released 12. Michael Duberry, Luke McCormick, Damian Batt, (he's good with a ball), Harry Worley, Liam Davis, Tony Capaldi, Simon Heslop, Peter Levan, Josh Parker, Tom Craddock, Jon_Paul Pitman and Justin Richards.

Didn't we take Heslop on a pre-season tour of Spain, with the intention of signing him, before he signed for Grimsby (possibly)?

Possible midfield signing, although not really done much since and I doubt he's in Hilly's good books.
Login to get fewer ads

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:30 - May 2 with 1812 viewsStudiousDale

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:08 - May 1 by ChaffRAFC

Suspect Hill might want to take Danny Whittaker on a trial. Aside from that, I'd circle Peter Murphy, Andy Welsh and Frank Simek from Carlisle as one's to look at, maybe offer a trial to come July.

In fact you can add David Amoo and Adam McGurk to that list.

Went to school with McGurk, thought he'd done enough to get another deal. Broken toy potential there.
The Annual whose been released thread on 22:23 - May 2 with 1784 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:30 - May 2 by StudiousDale

Went to school with McGurk, thought he'd done enough to get another deal. Broken toy potential there.

Matt Sparrow would be a great signing - lower league Lampard!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The Annual whose been released thread on 22:23 - May 2 with 1781 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:30 - May 2 by StudiousDale

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The Annual whose been released thread on 23:02 - May 2 with 1764 viewsphomem

The Annual whose been released thread on 22:23 - May 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Rumoured to be heading to a championship club
The Annual whose been released thread on 23:12 - May 2 with 1761 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The Annual whose been released thread on 23:02 - May 2 by phomem

Rumoured to be heading to a championship club

Would not suprise me - was always class at Scunny going back years ago - coming to end of a great career but then so was Jonah!!!

The Annual whose been released thread on 10:44 - May 3 with 1693 viewsRochdale_Matt

Notts Co:

Julian Kelly, Hamza Bencherif, Liam Mitchell, Jake Wholey, Alan Judge

Bencherif may well be worth a look, providing hes fit.... Seem to remember Hilly trying to sign him previously??
The Annual whose been released thread on 11:12 - May 3 with 1678 viewsbaroniser

Always been a fan of Bencherif. Remember him bossing the midfield for macc? A few seasons ago until an unfortunate tackle ended his day early. Big strong centre mid who likes to get stuck in.

Think he's got a decent shot on him too.
The Annual whose been released thread on 12:27 - May 3 with 1623 viewsfitzochris

The Annual whose been released thread on 11:12 - May 3 by baroniser

Always been a fan of Bencherif. Remember him bossing the midfield for macc? A few seasons ago until an unfortunate tackle ended his day early. Big strong centre mid who likes to get stuck in.

Very good player. Sadly, I fear wages would see us lose out here, as I imagine a few clubs will be eager to sign him.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The Annual whose been released thread on 13:54 - May 3 with 1594 viewslurker

Scunthorpe

Josh Walker, Paul Reid, Damien Mozika, Akpo Sodje, Andy Barcham, Robbie Gibbons, Karl Hawley

Barcham is the little left winger that tore us a new one for Gillingham in the play offs a few seasons back. Worth a shout IMHO
The Annual whose been released thread on 14:27 - May 3 with 1576 viewsD_Dale

The Annual whose been released thread on 15:57 - May 2 by lurker

Preston

Luke Foster

Port Vale

Darren Purse, Clayton McDonald, Calvin Andrew, Kingsley James

Grimsby Town

Bradley Wood, Ian Miller, Derek Niven, Greg Fleming, Simon Ford, Frankie Artus, Greg Pearson, Louie Soares

Crewe Alexandra

Andy White, Paris Bateman, Brendan Daniels, Harry Clayton, Joe Gorman, Liam Wilson, Brandon Moores, Toby Appleton

Walsall

George Bowerman, Richard Taundry, Aaron Williams, Connor Taylor, Jake Jones
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Clayton McDonald. Wasn't he involved with Ched Evans and the woman whose name cannot be stated? If so, no thanks.
The Annual whose been released thread on 15:39 - May 3 with 1542 viewslurker

The Annual whose been released thread on 14:27 - May 3 by D_Dale

Clayton McDonald. Wasn't he involved with Ched Evans and the woman whose name cannot be stated? If so, no thanks.

Yep. That was him.
He was acquitted mind you, but he did support his mate after his conviction
The Annual whose been released thread on 20:29 - May 3 with 1458 viewsRoChDaLe

andy barcham
damien mozika in the cavanagh role

please

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:30 - May 3 with 1440 viewsShun

The Annual whose been released thread on 10:44 - May 3 by Rochdale_Matt

Notts Co:

Julian Kelly, Hamza Bencherif, Liam Mitchell, Jake Wholey, Alan Judge

Bencherif may well be worth a look, providing hes fit.... Seem to remember Hilly trying to sign him previously??

Alan Judge would be a great signing!

Wouldn't mind seeing Bencherif or Mozika here either.
The Annual whose been released thread on 21:36 - May 3 with 1436 viewsRoChDaLe

The Annual whose been released thread on 11:12 - May 3 by baroniser

bencherif can also play centre-half, i do think to win the league you need a bit of prescence in the team and then the agile ones. adding mozika,barcham,bencherif to the side would be a great summer!

The Annual whose been released thread on 10:40 - May 4 with 1363 viewspl56

The Annual whose been released thread on 18:36 - Apr 30 by macro

Leyton Orient

Lee Butcher, Lee Cook, Charlie MacDonald, Leon McSweeney, Martin Rowlands and Jimmy Smith

McSweeney would be worth a look for me . He ran the show against us at Wembley in 2008 and KH seems to remember players who have performed against us .
The Annual whose been released thread on 11:06 - May 4 with 1345 viewsColDale

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:30 - May 3 by Shun

Alan Judge would be a great signing!

Wouldn't mind seeing Bencherif or Mozika here either.

surely Judge has been released because he's told them he won't be renewing his contract. Unless I'm getting him mixed up with someone else, he's better than League One nevermind League Two.
The Annual whose been released thread on 11:11 - May 4 with 1340 viewsChaffRAFC

The Annual whose been released thread on 11:06 - May 4 by ColDale

surely Judge has been released because he's told them he won't be renewing his contract. Unless I'm getting him mixed up with someone else, he's better than League One nevermind League Two.

My thoughts exactly. He's been one of the best players in League One and was in the team of the year. There's more chance us signing Judge Judy than Alan Judge.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024