Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Annual whose been released thread 14:40 - Apr 29 with 14349 viewsmacro

Carlisle

Peter Murphy, Adam Collin, Frank Simek, JP McGovern, Rory Loy, Mathieu Manset and Andy Welsh.

The Annual whose been released thread on 12:07 - May 4 with 2157 viewsRoChDaLe

The Annual whose been released thread on 11:11 - May 4 by ChaffRAFC

My thoughts exactly. He's been one of the best players in League One and was in the team of the year. There's more chance us signing Judge Judy than Alan Judge.

at the start of the season there was interest from reading. they wanted him as back-up winger to kebe. then more recently apparently derby are after him

how is anthony elding still in league one?

The Annual whose been released thread on 15:36 - May 4 with 2088 viewsolympicdale

The Annual whose been released thread on 11:06 - May 4 by ColDale

surely Judge has been released because he's told them he won't be renewing his contract. Unless I'm getting him mixed up with someone else, he's better than League One nevermind League Two.

rumour that Mick McCarthey wants to make Judge his first signing at Portaloo road.

Life is a game of fate.

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:33 - May 4 with 1999 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Annual whose been released thread on 15:36 - May 4 by olympicdale

rumour that Mick McCarthey wants to make Judge his first signing at Portaloo road.

Strictly no references to Portaloo or(worst still) Portakabin on the site!

Allegedly.
The Annual whose been released thread on 01:02 - May 5 with 1967 viewsTVOS1907

The Annual whose been released thread on 11:06 - May 4 by ColDale

surely Judge has been released because he's told them he won't be renewing his contract. Unless I'm getting him mixed up with someone else, he's better than League One nevermind League Two.

Never rated him when he played in goal for Hereford.

Except when he scored for us.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Annual whose been released thread on 15:00 - May 6 with 1765 viewsBainesy15

The Annual whose been released thread on 18:02 - Apr 30 by boromat

Northern Ireland striker Warren Feeney and experienced midfielder Jamie Lowry are among the players being released by Plymouth Argyle this summer.
Young goalkeeper Ollie Chenoweth, defender Anthony Charles and forward Jared Sims are also leaving.

The club have put reserve goalkeeper Rene Gilmartin on the transfer list along with striker Nick Chadwick.

Gilmartin had a stonker against us last season despite dislocating his finger, believe he was on loan from Watford to someone...

Worth a punt?
The Annual whose been released thread on 15:43 - May 6 with 1751 viewsChaffRAFC

The Annual whose been released thread on 15:00 - May 6 by Bainesy15

Gilmartin had a stonker against us last season despite dislocating his finger, believe he was on loan from Watford to someone...

Worth a punt?

Thought that myself, that was the best goalkeeping display I've ever seen from an opposition keeper but the truth is, there's no way we're gonna have two keepers who will push for the first team. At League 2 level and with our budget, we can't afford two good keepers on first team wages and the fact that Hill has offered a new contract to Steve Collis tells you that there's no chance of another keeper coming in this season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The Annual whose been released thread on 17:07 - May 6 with 1724 viewschuckleberry

Burton Albion:

Aaron Webster
John McGrath
Andy Corbett - retired
Nathan Stanton
Adil Yussuf
Evan Garnett
Jack Green
The Annual whose been released thread on 21:17 - May 6 with 1667 viewsmacro

The Annual whose been released thread on 17:07 - May 6 by chuckleberry

Burton Albion:

Aaron Webster
John McGrath
Andy Corbett - retired
Nathan Stanton
Adil Yussuf
Evan Garnett
Jack Green

Stanno!
Login to get fewer ads

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:41 - May 6 with 1659 viewsmacro

Simon Grand ‏@sigrandy
So thank you supporters for everything and as a club Southport, you've ruined 2 good years by being very ignorant! All I've had from them is my P45!

Southport have released Grand, it seems in a way which is less than professional
The Annual whose been released thread on 23:16 - May 6 with 1630 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Annual whose been released thread on 17:07 - May 6 by chuckleberry

Burton Albion:

Aaron Webster
John McGrath
Andy Corbett - retired
Nathan Stanton
Adil Yussuf
Evan Garnett
Jack Green

What...no Bob!

After yesterday's balls up?
The Annual whose been released thread on 12:35 - May 7 with 1562 viewslurker

Huddersfield Town

Scott Arfield, Tom Clarke and Alan Lee

Mansfield Town

Jamie Hand, Andy Owens , Shane Redmond, Gary Roberts, Jamie Tolley, and Nick Wright
The Annual whose been released thread on 18:54 - May 7 with 1452 viewssweetcorn

theres some great players on that list this year. Hopefully Hilly's reputation for taking players careers to the next level will convince a couple to sign with the dale.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The Annual whose been released thread on 19:18 - May 7 with 1452 viewsmacro

HArtlepool

Evan Horwood, Colin Nish, Nathan Buddle, Nathan Luscombe, Paul Johnson and Adam McHugh
The Annual whose been released thread on 19:24 - May 7 with 1446 viewsmacro

Fleetwood

Richie Allen, Rob Atkinson, Anthony Barry, Kieran Charnock, Mozesh Gyorio and Jean-Michelle Fontaine, Andy Mangan, Jamie McGuire, Jamie Milligan, Barry Nicholson, Danny Rowe and Liam Wynn
The Annual whose been released thread on 19:42 - May 7 with 1429 viewsRoChDaLe

The Annual whose been released thread on 19:24 - May 7 by macro

Fleetwood

Richie Allen, Rob Atkinson, Anthony Barry, Kieran Charnock, Mozesh Gyorio and Jean-Michelle Fontaine, Andy Mangan, Jamie McGuire, Jamie Milligan, Barry Nicholson, Danny Rowe and Liam Wynn

barry nicholson? decent option.. probabaly too much money though

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:16 - May 7 with 1415 viewspl56

The Annual whose been released thread on 19:42 - May 7 by RoChDaLe

barry nicholson? decent option.. probabaly too much money though

Despite their comparative wealth , if you're freed by Fleetwood , you're only going in one direction , and wages on offer will reflect that I reckon .
The Annual whose been released thread on 20:21 - May 7 with 1408 views442Dale

The Annual whose been released thread on 19:24 - May 7 by macro

Fleetwood

Mangan to Accrington no doubt.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:33 - May 7 with 1400 viewsolympicdale

Ipswich

Lee Martin
Andy Drury
Aaron Lee- Barrett
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Michael Chopra

Not that any of them would come 'ere, just bored. Perhaps Drury, or are we growing tired of ex Lutons.

Life is a game of fate.

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:43 - May 7 with 1390 viewsRoChDaLe

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:16 - May 7 by pl56

Despite their comparative wealth , if you're freed by Fleetwood , you're only going in one direction , and wages on offer will reflect that I reckon .

i suppose but it could be that nicholson might not want to stay and has rejected contract offers?

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:26 - May 7 with 1370 viewsmacro

The Annual whose been released thread on 21:41 - May 6 by macro

Simon Grand ‏@sigrandy
So thank you supporters for everything and as a club Southport, you've ruined 2 good years by being very ignorant! All I've had from them is my P45!

Southport have released Grand, it seems in a way which is less than professional

Grand to move to Telford and join his old manager it seems
The Annual whose been released thread on 10:50 - May 8 with 1269 viewslurker

Jamie McGuire has impressed me each time he played for Fleetwood. Surprised to see him released. He turns 30 this year so maybe that is the reasoning behind it. Fleetwood's list is mighty long. Is their benefactor running short of money or something?

Apparently, Horwood's release from Hartlepool is a shock from what I have read. Don't need another left back though!
The Annual whose been released thread on 12:38 - May 8 with 1235 viewsStudiousDale

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:33 - May 7 by olympicdale

Ipswich

Lee Martin
Andy Drury
Aaron Lee- Barrett
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Michael Chopra

Not that any of them would come 'ere, just bored. Perhaps Drury, or are we growing tired of ex Lutons.

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is the type of player Hill would have gone for if he was still at Barnsley. Will be interested to see where he goes.
The Annual whose been released thread on 12:52 - May 8 with 1222 viewslurker

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:33 - May 7 by olympicdale

Ipswich

Lee Martin
Andy Drury
Aaron Lee- Barrett
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Michael Chopra

Chopra will go to William Hill or Paddy Power depending on what odds he can get
The Annual whose been released thread on 13:28 - May 8 with 1198 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Annual whose been released thread on 20:21 - May 7 by 442Dale

Mangan to Accrington no doubt.

If you're a betting man...........get it???
The Annual whose been released thread on 16:52 - May 8 with 1143 viewslurker

Macclesfield:

Antonio Amores, Nat Brown, Lance Cronin, Enes Fermino, Guy Madjo, Amari Morgan-Smith, Carl Tremarco

Bristol City:

Mark Wilson, Brian Howard, Matthew Bates, Dean Gerken, Lewis Carey, Cole Skuse, Jon Stead
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024