Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 11:41 - May 14 with 12364 viewssuperhooper83

This was just tweeted by him seconds ago...

@joey7barton
@Joey7Barton: No matter what happens next year. I have enjoyed this experience. Nobody can ever take that away from me. Looking forward to the future...

Is that the first sign we could be seeing him back in a rangers shirt next season? I know the guys a complete turd but he's a good footballer and I'd welcome him back all day long. Grit,steel,determination and literally some fight in him. He's what we need to steel up our midfield and get us back up!!
Joey Barton on 22:46 - May 14 with 1780 viewsted_hendrix

Joey Barton on 20:17 - May 14 by WestonsuperR

Not sure how people can class someone as rubbish that has appeared in most of Marseille's matches and helped them qualify for the Champions League. I'm by no means Joey's biggest fan but if he gives it 100% and he generally does, he would definitely do a job for us in The Championship.

I also think Harry is the sort of Manager that may be able to keep him under to control to a certain extent.

*I also think Harry is the sort of Manager that may be able to keep him under to control to a certain extent. *

Do you really believe that? with all due respect I cant think of a manager who could or has kept him under control.
I backed JB on more than one occasion when he was with us but he repeatedly let himself and us down and always at a critical time.
His good games for us were rare when all is said and done.
He's footballs answer to the great rock and roll swindle.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Joey Barton on 22:48 - May 14 with 1777 viewseastside_r

Joey Barton on 22:09 - May 14 by qprmick

Whatever his debatable merits as a footballer, his Achilles heal is his temper. Envy opposing team will detail a couple of players to wind him up. He might be able to resist for a while but eventually he will snap and fight back / retaliate.

What's the tariff for his next offence? 15 games?
Joey Barton on 22:55 - May 14 with 1755 viewsN12Hoop

Read his following tweets and tell me you would still welcome him back

I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!

When I look at the sides that have gone down, I am sure that unless things change for them all, in terms of personal. None of them will...
...be prepared for the physicality of that league. Subsequently, I don't think any will come back up at 1st attempt.
Unless, of course, there are massive changes. Not having a pop at any individuals. Just my opinion. Make of it what you will.

My standard is Premier League minimum. I've proven that over 10 years. This year I've proven I deserve a crack at Champs League.

If I'd of been part of a relegated team. I would without a shadow of a doubt, stayed and helped them try to get out. (I did at Newcastle)

I wasn't part of it. I wanted to be in July. MH and co, said they didn't want or need me. That was there choice. Not mine. I went to France

Got my head down and tried to rebuild my career. I have made a decent start. I have unfinished business here and hope to stay for life.

...at the start of next season, my heart will be in Marseille. Counting the days till I get to go to war for this club again. #allezLOM

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Joey Barton on 00:14 - May 15 with 1697 viewsozexile

Joey Barton on 22:55 - May 14 by N12Hoop

Read his following tweets and tell me you would still welcome him back

I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!

When I look at the sides that have gone down, I am sure that unless things change for them all, in terms of personal. None of them will...
...be prepared for the physicality of that league. Subsequently, I don't think any will come back up at 1st attempt.
Unless, of course, there are massive changes. Not having a pop at any individuals. Just my opinion. Make of it what you will.

My standard is Premier League minimum. I've proven that over 10 years. This year I've proven I deserve a crack at Champs League.

If I'd of been part of a relegated team. I would without a shadow of a doubt, stayed and helped them try to get out. (I did at Newcastle)

I wasn't part of it. I wanted to be in July. MH and co, said they didn't want or need me. That was there choice. Not mine. I went to France

Got my head down and tried to rebuild my career. I have made a decent start. I have unfinished business here and hope to stay for life.

...at the start of next season, my heart will be in Marseille. Counting the days till I get to go to war for this club again. #allezLOM

Please leave Barton alone then we'll forget about him. Let him go to Marseille and within 3 months he'll find some way to mess that up as well. Like he did at city,Newcastle and with us.
The guy has no credibility with anyone but himself.
Joey Barton on 00:37 - May 15 with 1668 viewsFredManRave

"Read his following tweets and tell me you would still welcome him back

I wasn't part of it. I wanted to be in July. MH and co, said they didn't want or need me. That was there choice. Not mine. I went to France."

Sometimes I think he just does things to get a reaction.

"of been" instead of have been and "there" instead of their.

French twát.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Joey Barton on 00:48 - May 15 with 1654 viewsqprmick

Joey Barton on 00:37 - May 15 by FredManRave

I wasn't part of it. I wanted to be in July. MH and co, said they didn't want or need me. That was there choice. Not mine. I went to France."

French twát.

As has been said, he is not that good. He is a divisive, poisonous toad. Why anyone would want him back is beyond belief. He will ruin this club on his own.

Qprmick

Joey Barton on 00:53 - May 15 with 1643 viewsozexile

He's like the man who has been married 5 or 6 times. Each time claiming that this latest relationship is the real thing while the others didn't mean much. all the time not realising he's the problem.
Joey Barton on 02:54 - May 15 with 1623 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

F*ck off Joey

It's got to be Yarg

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 04:05 - May 15 with 1608 viewsSydneyRs

Joey Barton on 00:37 - May 15 by FredManRave

French twát.

They didn't want or need him? He wasn't available for 12 games, a fair chink of the season, due to his own stupidity.

The bloke is an idiot. He can't help himself on twitter with all his try hard nonsense attempting to look like he is intelligent. He also cannot resist either reacting to people who have a go at him or just childishly attention seeking. It goes a long way to explaining many of his on and off field problems and why that aspect of his character is unlikely to ever change.

He says he is premier league level but nobody there wants him. We were the only ones willing to take him and that was because we were desperate.

Give the t0sser a free transfer and get his wages off the books.
Joey Barton on 10:08 - May 15 with 1538 viewsJonDoeman

He's disrespected the club from the start, at least he's honest about it and doesn't bother hiding his contempt.

It Is What It Is !!

Joey Barton on 16:20 - May 15 with 1451 viewsbosh67

Joey Joey Joey

QPR gave you a chance when Newcastle kicked you out.
QPR gave you a chance when no one else came forward for you.
QPR gave you more money than you had been on and you managed to get sent off several times.
QPR gave you a chance to stay in the Prem and you got sent off against Man City, which almost got us relegated last season.
QPR gave you a paid exit route in France to serve out a 12 match ban which the club didn't give you, the FA gave you.
Yes we booed you, or some of us did when you played badly, but then we were behind you when you played well.
You can't bad mouth other players for not trying when you appear to not want to come back and try yourself.
You get paid an insane amount compared to us average Joes so learn to be humble.
QPR gave you a chance. You blew it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joey Barton on 17:37 - May 15 with 1411 viewsdaveB

he only stayed at Newcastle as he was in prison for the start of the season then injured for the rest of it, if he had been fit and avaliable to play he'd have been the first out the door
Joey Barton on 22:34 - May 15 with 1353 viewsTacticalR

If I've said it once, I've said a hundred times...we just don't want promulgators of German irrationalist philosophy at our club.

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton on 22:56 - May 15 with 1322 viewsHanwellHoop

He's crap.
He can't pass the bloody ball and for a midfielder that's pretty crucial.
He causes grief wherever he goes.
If he comes back then the club have learnt no lessons from the last two years and we're doomed .....again.

You lot who want or would have him back are not right in the head. Just because boswanka is a boswanka and Granero is two bob it don't make joey any good.

I supported him when he arrived but he has done nothing for me to continue to do so, in fact he's mostly done the opposite.
How do you say "do one joey lad" in French?
Joey Barton on 23:20 - May 15 with 1296 viewsderbyhoop

Joey Barton on 22:56 - May 15 by HanwellHoop

He's crap.
He can't pass the bloody ball and for a midfielder that's pretty crucial.
He causes grief wherever he goes.
If he comes back then the club have learnt no lessons from the last two years and we're doomed .....again.

You lot who want or would have him back are not right in the head. Just because boswanka is a boswanka and Granero is two bob it don't make joey any good.

I supported him when he arrived but he has done nothing for me to continue to do so, in fact he's mostly done the opposite.
How do you say "do one joey lad" in French?

Va t'en M. Barton

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joey Barton on 23:22 - May 15 with 1291 viewsDylanP

Alright, you lot, its time to shut up about how crap he is/was and start bleeting on about how brilliant he is. Joey has clearly stated that he wants a transfer. So, now is the time to put a price on that. He is on a contract with us and if he wants out maybe we can make the next lot pay through the nose. Lord knows, if it was the other way round we would be writing out a multi-million-pound-cheque.

So everyone, repeat after me "Joey Barton is brilliant. We couldn't possibly let him go. He is our saviour. So talented, and such a brainiac!" Repeat until fade..........

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Joey Barton on 23:26 - May 15 with 1285 viewsHanwellHoop

Joey Barton on 23:20 - May 15 by derbyhoop

Va t'en M. Barton

Merci.
Joey Barton on 12:02 - May 21 with 1189 viewsNov77

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-move-to-marseille-not-clear

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Joey Barton on 12:09 - May 21 with 1156 viewsRangersw12

Joey Barton on 12:02 - May 21 by Nov77

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-move-to-marseille-not-clear

Joey Barton on 12:14 - May 21 with 1133 viewsthame_hoops

Joey Barton on 12:09 - May 21 by Rangersw12

£90k pw
Joey Barton on 12:15 - May 21 with 1126 viewsWeaverQPR

Be quite amusing to see him back after tweeting he will not play in chumpionship

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton on 12:16 - May 21 with 1121 viewsdaveB

this just looks like an attempt by the club to get some money for him, he won't play for us again
Joey Barton on 12:18 - May 21 with 1107 viewsTW_R

Joey Barton on 12:16 - May 21 by daveB

this just looks like an attempt by the club to get some money for him, he won't play for us again

Just about to post the same thing - hopefully this is the case.
Joey Barton on 12:22 - May 21 with 1100 viewsTHEBUSH

Joey Barton on 12:16 - May 21 by daveB

Could be a difficult call by our club, as maybe Barton swap for Mbia, but both don't want to play for us.
Both players have sort of burnt their bridges with us, hopefully both will leave, but at the moment both are QPR players.
Joey Barton on 12:52 - May 21 with 1320 viewsQPunkR

He's a midfielder who can't pass the ball for love nor money

He's also a prolific Tw@tterer who can't even bloody spell.

You'd think both of his missing skills would be prerequisites for someone in both of his preferred positions..

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024