Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 18:07 - Aug 25 with 14658 viewsSwanfan1

rarely lost the ball, and technically on the top,
he have to start every game.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Pozuelo on 18:08 - Aug 25 with 9147 viewsJackfath

SO what would be your line up?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Pozuelo on 18:09 - Aug 25 with 9131 viewsorion3016

id start him instead of pablo against albion

Be over there now after

Pozuelo on 18:10 - Aug 25 with 9124 viewswr72

I don't think we'll see him start too many games this season.I think he'll be used off the bench like he was today.
Pozuelo on 18:11 - Aug 25 with 9105 viewsTom1912

Came on and literally straight away did what the rest of the midfield were failing to do-pick the ball up and drive it into space, causing problems.
Pozuelo on 18:13 - Aug 25 with 9083 viewsGeoffThom

Gonna be the hit of the year ,was rated at 8mill before fall out with bettis I think
Pozuelo on 18:13 - Aug 25 with 9081 viewsJackfath

Pozuelo on 18:11 - Aug 25 by Tom1912

Came on and literally straight away did what the rest of the midfield were failing to do-pick the ball up and drive it into space, causing problems.

Yep. he made a big difference.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Pozuelo on 18:18 - Aug 25 with 9024 viewsDull1Thomas

I would put Pablo on the bench for Poz any day of the week.

Pablo will very occasionally do something special - but in the mean time wastes possession, plays others short, fails to support the full backs (could be why Taylor looked poor on Thursday) and generally give the impression he's not interested.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Pozuelo on 18:50 - Aug 25 with 8903 viewssketty_jack

why the fk is thisguy not starting when michu is played up top? he's clearly better than anyone else in the am position bar michu! even then i think he can be better than michu given time.
Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 21:23 - Aug 25 with 8659 viewsSASWANSEA

Our British wingers have fell to shit this season. Pablo on the left & Poz on the right against West Brom.

We should be looking to sign another winger imo. Routledge & Dyer just ain't got it.
Pozuelo on 21:24 - Aug 25 with 8656 viewsNeathJack

Pozuelo on 18:50 - Aug 25 by sketty_jack

why the fk is thisguy not starting when michu is played up top? he's clearly better than anyone else in the am position bar michu! even then i think he can be better than michu given time.

This.
Pozuelo on 21:26 - Aug 25 with 8648 viewsdeanscfc

He was good today, rubbish second leg against Malmo. He has raw talent but needs to be managed well. Impact player for now. We lost today beacuse our tactics (too much long ball shite) were wrong and because they were just that good.
Pozuelo on 21:36 - Aug 25 with 8588 viewscookie_jack

pozuelo gives us something extra than what we currently got. The way he just skips around the opposition he makes it look effortless, he would be in my starting line up if i was in charge.

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

Pozuelo on 21:42 - Aug 25 with 8558 viewsborinifanclub

I would play him instead of deguzman....who went AWOL again second half

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Pozuelo on 22:19 - Aug 25 with 8467 viewsaspas45

maybe its fitness and he cant last the whole game..

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Pozuelo on 22:19 - Aug 25 with 8466 viewsDarlo

Pozuelo on 18:18 - Aug 25 by Dull1Thomas

I would put Pablo on the bench for Poz any day of the week.

Pablo will very occasionally do something special - but in the mean time wastes possession, plays others short, fails to support the full backs (could be why Taylor looked poor on Thursday) and generally give the impression he's not interested.

Did you not notice Routledge pass the ball to their player every single time today??? Don't think he was the only one!

Pozuelo on 22:43 - Aug 25 with 8398 viewsthordursveins

Pozuelo on 21:23 - Aug 25 by SASWANSEA

Our British wingers have fell to shit this season. Pablo on the left & Poz on the right against West Brom.

We should be looking to sign another winger imo. Routledge & Dyer just ain't got it.

I would not give up so easily on Routledge. Did you see him agains Petrolul? He was f-in brilliant.

President of the Icelandic Swansea City Supporters Club.

Pozuelo on 23:30 - Aug 25 with 8290 viewsJokeren1943

Pozuelo on 22:43 - Aug 25 by thordursveins

I would not give up so easily on Routledge. Did you see him agains Petrolul? He was f-in brilliant.

-Against Petrolul- The defense in his side was shockingly bad (thursday).
Pozuelo on 23:35 - Aug 25 with 8275 viewsDarlo

Pozuelo on 22:43 - Aug 25 by thordursveins

Really? His first goal was going straight into the keepers hands without the deflection!!

Pozuelo on 00:49 - Aug 26 with 8145 viewsDull1Thomas

Poz or Pablo - Poz
Routs or Pablo - Routs
Dyer or Pablo - Dyer
Gower or Pablo ..... err Gower (never shirked his responsibility)

Pozuelo on 00:56 - Aug 26 with 8133 viewsNeathJack

Pozuelo on 00:49 - Aug 26 by Dull1Thomas

Poz or Pablo - Poz
Routs or Pablo - Routs
Dyer or Pablo - Dyer
Gower or Pablo ..... err Gower (never shirked his responsibility)

I'm not sure football is your thing to be honest.
Pozuelo on 01:00 - Aug 26 with 8124 viewsDull1Thomas

Pozuelo on 00:56 - Aug 26 by NeathJack

I'm not sure football is your thing to be honest.

Explain

Pozuelo on 01:41 - Aug 26 with 8095 viewsepaul

This boy is something else, like the other thread about him I did a little wee hahaha

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pozuelo on 08:08 - Aug 26 with 7964 viewsjojaca

My team on form at the moment is:

1. Vorm
2. Rangel
3. Taylor
4. Chico
5. Williams
6. Canas (Got more to his game than Leon)
7. Routledge
8. Shelvey
9. Bony
10. Pozuelo
11. Hernandez (I know he gets slated alot, but he is one of few players than can split a defence with a pass)

I have not been impressed with Michu in open play, he looks like a headless horse running around (but it is only after a few games though).
I do not rate Jonathan De Guzman, i think he is the worst midfielder in squad.

Even when you know, you never know?

Pozuelo on 09:16 - Aug 26 with 7841 viewsPhil_S

Pozuelo is outstanding and a joy to watch. Pablo is better on the left flank by some distance. Starting Pozuelo on the right and Pablo on the left would work and we look substantially better when we have these two in the side. Michu behind Bony up front just make sure we have Shelvey/Britton and Canas in the midfield and that is our best line up.

Lets not make Routledge into something he isn't - he flatters to deceive far more than Pablo.
Pozuelo on 09:19 - Aug 26 with 7832 viewspencoedjack

Pozuelo on 08:08 - Aug 26 by jojaca

My team on form at the moment is:

1. Vorm
2. Rangel
3. Taylor
4. Chico
5. Williams
6. Canas (Got more to his game than Leon)
7. Routledge
8. Shelvey
9. Bony
10. Pozuelo
11. Hernandez (I know he gets slated alot, but he is one of few players than can split a defence with a pass)

I have not been impressed with Michu in open play, he looks like a headless horse running around (but it is only after a few games though).
I do not rate Jonathan De Guzman, i think he is the worst midfielder in squad.

You obviously no fuk all about football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024