Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury 12:59 - Sep 9 with 9997 viewsDaley_Lama

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24017943

Bogus, dude.

Poll: DF in or out

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 741 viewsD_Alien

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 19:53 - Sep 12 by BigDaveMyCock

Yeah, you talking shite.

You make sure each angle is covered. You understand why KH picks BBM, you don't agree with KH for picking him, you criticise his performance and then say it was the circumstances of the game when he plays well. In there is everything - BBM is shite, an acknowledgement that he played well (albeit not down to him), a criticism of Hill but an acknowledgement that he was right.

I've no doubt that if he plays a blinder on Saturday and we win you will be absolutely 100% right. It'll be down to Torquay's formation or something. Either way, you'll make sure you're right.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2013 20:23]

Oh dear, you've really got your knickers twisted about this, haven't you?

Let me put your mind at rest. Hilly will pick BBM on Saturday. I'll be supporting him and hoping he doesn't get robbed which leads to us conceding.

He'll fade away and Hery/Allen/AN Other will get their chance and won't look back.

You can stop creeping to Col now.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 20:43 - Sep 12 with 720 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 20:35 - Sep 12 by D_Alien

Oh dear, you've really got your knickers twisted about this, haven't you?

Let me put your mind at rest. Hilly will pick BBM on Saturday. I'll be supporting him and hoping he doesn't get robbed which leads to us conceding.

He'll fade away and Hery/Allen/AN Other will get their chance and won't look back.

You can stop creeping to Col now.

I hope Tutte plays.............arf.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 23:49 - Sep 12 with 650 viewsD_Alien

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 20:43 - Sep 12 by BigDaveMyCock

I hope Tutte plays.............arf.

It'll be a game of more than one arf if he does

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024