Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good incentive by the club. 11:27 - Dec 9 with 7581 viewsTomRAFC

"non-season ticket holders who attend Saturday’s Sky Bet League Two encounter against Fleetwood Town will receive a priority voucher for the Leeds United game at the turnstiles".

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/facup-leeds-update-1224229.aspx

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Good incentive by the club. on 15:05 - Dec 9 with 1677 viewsChaffRAFC

Good idea by the club this.

Anyone heard anything about how many tickets will be available to buy per season ticket? Will it be more than one?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Good incentive by the club. on 15:07 - Dec 9 with 1667 viewslurker

Good incentive by the club. on 14:11 - Dec 9 by maybee

It really couldn't be made any clearer.

"Season Ticket Holders will be given priority to purchase their own seat"

It says they can purchase their own seat but it does not say anything about being able to attend the Leeds game! What good is a seat when I have purchased a season ticket to see some football. I have plenty of seats in my front room at home! All we want is some clarity FFS!

In case OP thinks I am SRS
Good incentive by the club. on 15:10 - Dec 9 with 1656 viewsDorsetDale

Good incentive by the club. on 14:55 - Dec 9 by Stranglers

sorry to add to this.....

As a ST holder, we will get first dabs on Leeds tickets using one of the vouchers in the book...I"m assuming we can only buy 1...??????

Also assuming as a ST holder and attending the Fleetwood game, I will be given a "voucher at the turnstile"??? Which would then allow me to buy a second ticket ??

If so, that another benefit of being a ST holder...

Think we will know more on Wednesday

At the end of the day , who ever wants a ticket will get a ticket

Hope your last sentence is correct! There's at least 4 of us down here looking forward to the game.

On a side note, I live almost 300 miles from Dale but I try to attend most games within a 100-150 mile radius. Does that make me less loyal than those that pick and choose home games and never go away?

And yes, I also know of those that live equally as far away and get to most games, I can't afford to!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Good incentive by the club. on 15:18 - Dec 9 with 1635 viewsMoonyDale

I will be attending v Fleetwood so will get a voucher, unfotrunately I will be away on the date of the Leeds match so in the very unlikely event we completely sell out someone can have my voucher, I can't see there being more than 7k inside on the day.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Good incentive by the club. on 15:20 - Dec 9 with 1628 viewswindowsbug

Good incentive by the club. on 14:57 - Dec 9 by DorsetDale

Do you honestly believe that seated season ticket holders will be given preference over standing s/t holders???

What I am trying to find out is.
Will season tickets (of all forms) take priority over these other vouchers?
I will pick up the voucher on Saturday. So if you want it Dorset its yours.
As for the above post ?
Good incentive by the club. on 15:28 - Dec 9 with 1617 viewsDorsetDale

Good incentive by the club. on 15:20 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

As for the above post ?

Cheers for that windowsbug and I accept your offer, but surely you don't believe that some season ticket holders will take precedent over others?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Good incentive by the club. on 15:54 - Dec 9 with 1568 viewsMass_Debater

Good incentive by the club. on 14:49 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

It is anticipated that the game will be all ticket and therefore Season Ticket holders will be given priority to purchase their own seats for the fixture.
Further to that, non-season ticket holders who attend Saturday’s Sky Bet League Two encounter against Fleetwood Town will receive a priority voucher for the Leeds United game at the turnstiles.

Where does it actually say that

I don't know what you're worrying about.

You're a season ticket holder and we have three home games coming up. If you can't manage to organise yourself a Leeds ticket before then, there's summat wrong with you.
Good incentive by the club. on 15:55 - Dec 9 with 1568 viewsMass_Debater

Good incentive by the club. on 14:57 - Dec 9 by DorsetDale

Do you honestly believe that seated season ticket holders will be given preference over standing s/t holders???

I think he does.
Login to get fewer ads

Good incentive by the club. on 16:00 - Dec 9 with 1556 views442Dale

There will never be a situation where everyone is totally happy, but as long as much as possible is done to make a situation better then the club should be congratulated.

If there is only one ticket per season ticket holder, fair enough. It might not be to everyone's liking but it means that someone who attends the Fleetwood game gets priority over someone who might get a season ticket holder to buy them one. And yes, that might mean a non regular might get a voucher when a more frequent fan can't make it on Saturday. But, without the vouchers everyone bar the season ticket holders would have been in the same situation anyway. This way it's broken down a stage further.

The club might get frustrated when they read criticism on these pages, but as long as they're analytical enough to see different opinions and act upon the ideas and comments from their customers where possible, then they're doing as much as can be expected.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Good incentive by the club. on 16:00 - Dec 9 with 1555 viewsMass_Debater

Good incentive by the club. on 15:20 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

As for the above post ?

The answer to your question is yes. That's one of the incentives of having a s/t, whether it's for standing or sitting.

I think what the story is meaning is that if you have a seat season ticket and want to sit in your normal place, you will get the chance to do this before that seat goes on open sale.

The same restriction doesn't need to apply to standing, unless you have a particular piece of terrace you want to occupy!

In both cases, all season ticket holders will be first in the queue for buying tickets.
Good incentive by the club. on 16:10 - Dec 9 with 1536 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good incentive by the club. on 11:31 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

Whats the point of me having a season ticket if the club are going to do this.
Shafted again..

No not shafted at all.....

...just different degrees of priority. ST holders at the top.

Simples
Good incentive by the club. on 16:16 - Dec 9 with 1522 viewsFondles

(really stupid question time)
How many tickets will i be allowed to buy on my own? Is it limited to 1 per person??
Also will i be able to buy on my card and collect on the day??

Not sure how it usually works
Good incentive by the club. on 16:16 - Dec 9 with 1521 viewsDaley_Lama

The clarity that windowsbug is looking for is as follows, I think.

There will be 3 time windows of ticket sales.

1. Season ticket holders only (all season ticket holders)
2. Voucher holders
3. General Sale

The clarity he wants is that there will be no over-lap of these 3 windows.

For example, if there was an overlap of periods 1 & 2 then 2,000 voucher holders could snap up standing tickets in the Sandy and leave windowsbug wanting

The club could put tickets up for sale to season ticket holders and voucher holders at the same time but guarantee the seats of season ticket holders by simply not selling those seats to voucher holders.

For standing people however this is not possible so the only way this can be guaranteed is by having exclusive sales periods.

I wouldn't be worried either way to be honest, 5,000 to see us promoted (passim ad infinitum) and I would be very surprised if we got a full house. Times are hard as they say.

Unless it's on TV of course, everybody loves a TV game.

Poll: DF in or out

Good incentive by the club. on 16:23 - Dec 9 with 1509 viewsTomRAFC

The link has been shared on my facebook. I am sure we all know a few part time daleys so get the link shared.

I know we would like to see the club doing more but in the meantime it doesn't hurt to see a few fans spreading the word as well.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Good incentive by the club. on 16:27 - Dec 9 with 1495 viewswindowsbug

Good incentive by the club. on 16:16 - Dec 9 by Daley_Lama

The clarity that windowsbug is looking for is as follows, I think.

There will be 3 time windows of ticket sales.

1. Season ticket holders only (all season ticket holders)
2. Voucher holders
3. General Sale

The clarity he wants is that there will be no over-lap of these 3 windows.

For example, if there was an overlap of periods 1 & 2 then 2,000 voucher holders could snap up standing tickets in the Sandy and leave windowsbug wanting

The club could put tickets up for sale to season ticket holders and voucher holders at the same time but guarantee the seats of season ticket holders by simply not selling those seats to voucher holders.

For standing people however this is not possible so the only way this can be guaranteed is by having exclusive sales periods.

I wouldn't be worried either way to be honest, 5,000 to see us promoted (passim ad infinitum) and I would be very surprised if we got a full house. Times are hard as they say.

Unless it's on TV of course, everybody loves a TV game.

Thanks Daley.
I dont know why the club couldnt put it like this.
Dorset... no I don't really think that. How could I get the voucher to you.
I think I know who you are, as we used to go to all of the away games. So I may recognise you. Will you be coming to a home game before hand?
Good incentive by the club. on 16:28 - Dec 9 with 1460 viewsaleanddale

Any home fan that wants a ticket will be fine.

Season Ticket holders first dibs ( sandy / main or TDS )

Then voucher holders from Sat.

Then there should be a deal where you can buy one FULL price if you buy Mansfied and Bristol Rovers at a special price - IMO.

regardless we will all be fine can anybody really see any more than 6000 home fans?

Leeds will sell out 3200 i am sure of that. If there are more than 9200 in Spotland i will be happy but amazed.

Just after Christmas and all that........
Good incentive by the club. on 16:31 - Dec 9 with 1451 viewsqlrken05

Well done the club for coming up with a Brilliant idea , lets all do our best to get as close to 6000 home supporters as we can. Now that would be special. UP the DALE

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

Good incentive by the club. on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 1431 viewsMass_Debater

Good incentive by the club. on 16:31 - Dec 9 by qlrken05

Well done the club for coming up with a Brilliant idea , lets all do our best to get as close to 6000 home supporters as we can. Now that would be special. UP the DALE

I think the idea(s) were first mooted on here about 24 hours ago.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:52 - Dec 9 with 1410 viewsDaley_Lama

Poll: DF in or out

Good incentive by the club. on 17:00 - Dec 9 with 1400 viewsDorsetDale

Good incentive by the club. on 16:27 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

Thanks Daley.
I think I know who you are, as we used to go to all of the away games. So I may recognise you. Will you be coming to a home game before hand?

Won't be up before the cup game so suggest we either meet on the day, post it to me or arrange for you to maybe give it to the trust desk for me to pick up, they know who I am.

Your call, pm me your thoughts, cheers.

Good incentive by the club. on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 1399 viewsDorsetDale

Good incentive by the club. on 16:27 - Dec 9 by windowsbug

Thanks Daley.

Won't be up before the cup game so suggest we either meet on the day, post it to me or arrange for you to maybe give it to the trust desk for me to pick up, they know who I am.

Good incentive by the club. on 17:18 - Dec 9 with 1388 viewsjudd

About time the club got rid of season tickets - and the Sandy Lane, especially. Look at all the bleedin' trouble it's caused.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Good incentive by the club. on 17:23 - Dec 9 with 1369 viewsDorsetDale

Good incentive by the club. on 16:28 - Dec 9 by aleanddale

Any home fan that wants a ticket will be fine.

Season Ticket holders first dibs ( sandy / main or TDS )

Then voucher holders from Sat.

Then there should be a deal where you can buy one FULL price if you buy Mansfied and Bristol Rovers at a special price - IMO.

regardless we will all be fine can anybody really see any more than 6000 home fans?

Leeds will sell out 3200 i am sure of that. If there are more than 9200 in Spotland i will be happy but amazed.

Just after Christmas and all that........

Think/hope you are wrong re; just after Christmas etc.. How often do we all say "never know what to get for x y z" Am guessing open sale will be before xmas, easy pressie for those "thinking" about going.

Good incentive by the club. on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 1341 views442Dale

Good incentive by the club. on 17:13 - Dec 9 by DorsetDale

Not sure, but not certain season ticket holders will get vouchers too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Good incentive by the club. on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 1340 viewsMoonyDale

Good incentive by the club. on 17:18 - Dec 9 by judd

About time the club got rid of season tickets - and the Sandy Lane, especially. Look at all the bleedin' trouble it's caused.

Oi Judd, leave the Sandy well alone....It's mine, well mine and Brian's ( Also known as Terry Tourettes ) We love the Sandy.......You'll be wanting a new Ikea store putting up in it's place next....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024