Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar 12:22 - Jan 3 with 4534 viewsqprno1fan

Imagine Julio comes in and has a cracker and we go through/ get a replay. Could bring in more bids for him. Am in no way shape or form suggesting drop Green permanently.

Ceasar
Simpson
Assou Akotto
Hill
Ned
Diakite
Barton
O neil
Phillips
Bennayoun
Austin
Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:28 - Jan 3 with 3064 viewsTacticalR

Will that match be César's preparation for the World Cup?

Air hostess clique

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:49 - Jan 3 with 3010 viewsHollowayRanger

no way would i give ceaser any oxygen!

let him starve its the only way we will force him to move and save ourselves a fortune

and no way would i allow austin to play he is way too important to lose

let hitchcock and zammora start up front

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:55 - Jan 3 with 2991 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:49 - Jan 3 by HollowayRanger

no way would i give ceaser any oxygen!

let him starve its the only way we will force him to move and save ourselves a fortune

and no way would i allow austin to play he is way too important to lose

let hitchcock and zammora start up front

I would play him. By playing him he can show what he is worth, attract a few clubs, or justp lay really well abd help us out. I don't see what he has done wrong, he is just like Remy, Mbia, Granero but he seems to get the most stick

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:57 - Jan 3 with 2983 viewsGloucs_R

If you play him and he gets injured we are stuck with him until the summer. Thats £65k a week for 5 months, appx £1.5m

Too risky.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:59 - Jan 3 with 2966 viewsHAYESBOY

Bit harsh on Murphy.

Would give him a game instead.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 2943 viewsthame_hoops

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 12:57 - Jan 3 by Gloucs_R

If you play him and he gets injured we are stuck with him until the summer. Thats £65k a week for 5 months, appx £1.5m

Too risky.

id play Cesar up front with Niko just off him.
Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:06 - Jan 3 with 2913 viewsTheBlob

Looks like a shop window fixture then?How sad if the FA Cup has become thus.
However,looks like Jelavic might get a start for Toffees,maybe to meet and greet his new team mates?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:08 - Jan 3 with 2898 viewsqprno1fan

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:06 - Jan 3 by TheBlob

Looks like a shop window fixture then?How sad if the FA Cup has become thus.
However,looks like Jelavic might get a start for Toffees,maybe to meet and greet his new team mates?

I bet you Arry will do the deal for Jeavic while we are up there LOL.
Login to get fewer ads

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:09 - Jan 3 with 2887 viewsTheBlob

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:08 - Jan 3 by qprno1fan

I bet you Arry will do the deal for Jeavic while we are up there LOL.

Hope so mate.

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:11 - Jan 3 with 2884 viewsTheChef

Agree with Blob. I'd much rather us have a go in the Cup, even if it is a tough fixture, than hold back for the League so we can increase our chances of getting promoted and compete for 17th place in the Premier League. Whoopee doo.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:29 - Jan 3 with 2823 viewsFredManRave

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:03 - Jan 3 by thame_hoops

Good call. Cesar can't be any worse than Zamora. And why not play Zamora in goal as he can't be any worse than he is when he plays up front. Infact the only person who could be worse than Zamora is Zamora himself.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:54 - Jan 3 with 2726 viewsLowerloftLad

Why would you rest green ?????

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:01 - Jan 3 with 2710 viewsPunteR

He doesn't want to play football any more(Ceasar).
I'd play Murphy,if we are thinking of resting Green.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2014 14:14]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:01 - Jan 3 with 2710 viewsade_qpr

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:03 - Jan 3 by thame_hoops

No I would play him up front with his missus he might score

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:11 - Jan 3 with 2671 viewsWestminsteRs

I'd just rest Dunne, Austin and maybe Simpson.

Start with Hill, Hitchcock and any back up full backs we might be able to find (Luke Young?)
Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:18 - Jan 3 with 2649 viewsFredManRave

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:11 - Jan 3 by TheChef

Agree with Blob. I'd much rather us have a go in the Cup, even if it is a tough fixture, than hold back for the League so we can increase our chances of getting promoted and compete for 17th place in the Premier League. Whoopee doo.

Would you play Austin in tomorrows game then?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:22 - Jan 3 with 2633 viewsNeil_SI

César's omission from the squad must be to do with money. It's the only reason why you'd isolate somebody of that stature and experience. He must be on a healthy appearance fee and/or unused substitute appearance fee to be excluded in the way he has.

I would be surprised if we saw him feature, if it's going to cost the club any more money than they have to pay — then I don't expect to see him. His basic salary must already be sky high enough for them to decide he's not going to get one penny more, and then who knows, perhaps he has other bonuses related to clean sheets or wins, etc.
Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:23 - Jan 3 with 2633 viewskingsburyR

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:18 - Jan 3 by FredManRave

Would you play Austin in tomorrows game then?!

No!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:24 - Jan 3 with 2624 viewsTheBlob

Isn't Cesar off to Sunderland?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:38 - Jan 3 with 2570 viewssimmo

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:22 - Jan 3 by Neil_SI

César's omission from the squad must be to do with money. It's the only reason why you'd isolate somebody of that stature and experience. He must be on a healthy appearance fee and/or unused substitute appearance fee to be excluded in the way he has.

I would be surprised if we saw him feature, if it's going to cost the club any more money than they have to pay — then I don't expect to see him. His basic salary must already be sky high enough for them to decide he's not going to get one penny more, and then who knows, perhaps he has other bonuses related to clean sheets or wins, etc.

Exactly this. It would probably cost us plenty and there is no merit in playing him anyway, Green is 1st choice and goalkeepers don;t need to 'rest'.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:38 - Jan 3 with 2570 viewsTW_R

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:22 - Jan 3 by Neil_SI

I'm pretty certain a win bonus won't be an issue. It is the FA cup after all!
Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:39 - Jan 3 with 2568 viewsPunteR

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 13:11 - Jan 3 by TheChef

I think its wrong to think resting 1st team players to let the rest of the squad play cup games is just throwing the cup games away.
A cup tournament is completly different from league games thats why lower league clubs do well. Ok sometimes they beat the bigger clubs because they are not always against the 1st team, but its not always the case.
I dont have a problem giving other squad members a chance,it also gives them match time which would help if a 1st teamer gets injured.
They're all QPR players.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 14:53 - Jan 3 with 2529 viewsN12Hoop

I'd play SWP and rest Phillips since with Hoilett injured we are very reliant on him.
Wouldn't want to risk Austin or AJ either.
The problem with playing non-regulars is that they would struggle to be atuned to the pace of the Championship, let alone the pace of a team like Everton.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 15:15 - Jan 3 with 2490 viewsderbyhoop

Cesar is probably the highest paid players still on the books and has another 18 months to run on his contract which is costing us about £3.5m per annum. I want him off the books as soon as possible. If he wants to play in his home World Cup then he has to go and get first team football between now and June. If he's still with us then, we're stuck with that wage bill. Because you can guarantee he won't shift AFTER the WC.

I think Harry isolating him is exactly the right thing for the club. And I'd pick Lennox and Lumley ahead of the greedy B*****D.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 15:25 - Jan 3 with 2469 viewsHollowayRanger

Changes tomorrow i'd play Ceasar on 15:15 - Jan 3 by derbyhoop

Cesar is probably the highest paid players still on the books and has another 18 months to run on his contract which is costing us about £3.5m per annum. I want him off the books as soon as possible. If he wants to play in his home World Cup then he has to go and get first team football between now and June. If he's still with us then, we're stuck with that wage bill. Because you can guarantee he won't shift AFTER the WC.

I think Harry isolating him is exactly the right thing for the club. And I'd pick Lennox and Lumley ahead of the greedy B*****D.

totally right

a loan is no good at at as he will be back right after world cup and wont be exactly motivated other than to collect his weekly wage

starve him off football and fingers crossed he will leave

to help things alone i wouldnt charge a fee

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024