Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meeting with the Club Board 15:04 - Feb 17 with 4096 viewsDale_Trust

Members of the Dale Trust committee will be holding a meeting with the Club’s directors on Thursday night (27.02.2014).

Every couple of months, the Trust sit down with the directors in a two way dialogue over pressing matters at the football club and ways to take the Dale forward. As part of these meetings, we invite questions from our members that we will ask on your behalf, publishing the responses on our website and via email.

Look forward to hearing from you!

http://daletrust.com/news/?p=1421

http://daletrust.com/news/?page_id=779
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 8:49]
Meeting with the Club Board on 17:58 - Feb 17 with 2782 viewsbazingadale

Shouldn't need to be a member to ask a question. This is worse then the pint discount and scarfgate scandal.
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:04 - Feb 17 with 2773 viewsisitme

I am pretty sure that Colin Garlick has said on numerous occasions that supporters who have questions about the club can email him. If you have a question email him!

If it wasn't for trust members paying their fees etc the artificial turf area by the dugouts, pitch covers and netting used during player warm ups before the game wouldn't have been bought.

I do not see what the issue is with a paid for membership scheme offering member benefits. Isn't that the whole point?
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:11 - Feb 17 with 2754 viewsnordenblue

Meeting with the Club Board on 17:58 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

Shouldn't need to be a member to ask a question. This is worse then the pint discount and scarfgate scandal.

If you feel so hard done to join the trust and fire away your questions otherwise stop bleating about it all like youre hard done to,im not in the trust but dont see fit to comment on trust issues and belittle people who give up their own time to ultimately try and help the club and us as supporters in the long run.
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:13 - Feb 17 with 2741 viewsbazingadale

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:04 - Feb 17 by isitme

I am pretty sure that Colin Garlick has said on numerous occasions that supporters who have questions about the club can email him. If you have a question email him!

If it wasn't for trust members paying their fees etc the artificial turf area by the dugouts, pitch covers and netting used during player warm ups before the game wouldn't have been bought.

I do not see what the issue is with a paid for membership scheme offering member benefits. Isn't that the whole point?

Me turning up every week buying food drink and getting the kit every year is enough for me

If someone on the trust could email my question that'd be great.
"For the past year or so the food stand has seen a rise in sauce vandalism e.g. Damaged bottles of sauce, milk everywhere etc. At the morecambe game I saw a lad take apart the ketchup bottle to sauce up his big foot hot dog. So I think it's about time we saw a steward appointed to safeguard the sauce table"
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:19 - Feb 17 with 2711 viewssweetcorn

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:13 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

Me turning up every week buying food drink and getting the kit every year is enough for me

"For the past year or so the food stand has seen a rise in sauce vandalism e.g. Damaged bottles of sauce, milk everywhere etc. At the morecambe game I saw a lad take apart the ketchup bottle to sauce up his big foot hot dog. So I think it's about time we saw a steward appointed to safeguard the sauce table"

I saw the whole thing and was too astonished at what i was seeing, the lads hotdog by the end of it looked like he'd given vanessa felts one whilst shes on the blob, it was a bloody blood bath.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:22 - Feb 17 with 2718 viewsbazingadale

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:19 - Feb 17 by sweetcorn

I saw the whole thing and was too astonished at what i was seeing, the lads hotdog by the end of it looked like he'd given vanessa felts one whilst shes on the blob, it was a bloody blood bath.

Thanks to that act of selfishness I didn't want to be pumping sauce that had been dipped in a lovely mix of bovril, milk and coffee. Dry big foots aren't the one. All could have been avoided if we had a sauce steward
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:29 - Feb 17 with 2687 viewssweetcorn

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:22 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

Thanks to that act of selfishness I didn't want to be pumping sauce that had been dipped in a lovely mix of bovril, milk and coffee. Dry big foots aren't the one. All could have been avoided if we had a sauce steward

Its ridiculous. Whats wrong with a normal sauce bottle?

Honestly this hotdog looked like a baseball bat after being placed in someones rectum.. SIDEWAYS, loadsa sauce.

Also whilst we are on the subject of catering, WHY is there still no fanta available in sandy? Has it been discontinued? if so please remove it from the signs, im sick of getting my hopes up week in week out, to only have coke available.

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:30 - Feb 17 with 2697 viewsSuddenLad

Meeting with the Club Board on 17:58 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

You should e-mail the club to ask the Board of Directors whether they think they should answer questions from people who aren't members of the Trust.

On the other hand, if you joined the Trust..............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:31 - Feb 17 with 2690 viewsbazingadale

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:30 - Feb 17 by SuddenLad

You should e-mail the club to ask the Board of Directors whether they think they should answer questions from people who aren't members of the Trust.

On the other hand, if you joined the Trust..............

I ain't joining the trust so that post ends there
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:33 - Feb 17 with 2684 viewsbazingadale

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:29 - Feb 17 by sweetcorn

Its ridiculous. Whats wrong with a normal sauce bottle?

Honestly this hotdog looked like a baseball bat after being placed in someones rectum.. SIDEWAYS, loadsa sauce.

Also whilst we are on the subject of catering, WHY is there still no fanta available in sandy? Has it been discontinued? if so please remove it from the signs, im sick of getting my hopes up week in week out, to only have coke available.

They should organise a sponsored walk to the job centre to fund a sauce steward.
Lemonade is available. I got some Saturday it was black and tasted like coke but I was assured it was lemonade so I'm satisfied in the variety of drinks
Meeting with the Club Board on 18:43 - Feb 17 with 2656 viewsnordenblue

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:31 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

I ain't joining the trust so that post ends there

You could perhaps save the cost of membership to the trust and instead purchase a monster bottle of ketchup for your own personal use whilst at the football,killing 2 birds with one stone?No use for a saucy steward and you always have a ready supply of the red stuff?
Meeting with the Club Board on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 2596 viewssandylaner1

I'd like to know when the graham cummins question and answer session with George Donnelly will be available online?
Meeting with the Club Board on 19:15 - Feb 17 with 2564 viewssweetcorn

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:33 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

They should organise a sponsored walk to the job centre to fund a sauce steward.
Lemonade is available. I got some Saturday it was black and tasted like coke but I was assured it was lemonade so I'm satisfied in the variety of drinks

Or poland? 3p an hour and work 143 hours per week, excluding weekends, 24 unpaid at weekends in a rolled up salary contract.

Meeting with the Club Board on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 2528 viewsJimmyRustler

Unfortunately the situation with the sauce dispensers has been going on for years now.

The introduction of the Huge Member Hotdogs has only increased the need for someone to help out when the problem with sauce reaches a critical level.

I myself have a vested interest in this subject area owing to the fact that my cousin's Dog perished around 2 years ago as a result of sauce mismanagement. I can only hope we can appoint a sauce steward sooner rather than later or perhaps even a life-guard.

Sauce is our friend but has taken more lives than you can imagine.

IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PLAYED AROUND WITH.
Meeting with the Club Board on 23:53 - Feb 17 with 2227 viewsD_Alien

Now that fans in the Sandy are allowed to pop into the Dale Bar for a refreshing pint at half time, I don't see why the same principle can't be applied to their 12-inch dogs.

Providing it's done in an orderly fashion, why can't fans pop up to the club lounge and access properly dispensed sauces from the catering staff? I don't think it's right to have one rule for the main stand and another for the Sandy, or indeed the Pearl St. If they refuse, I'd tell them where to stuff their piccalilli.

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 23:57]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Meeting with the Club Board on 23:59 - Feb 17 with 2216 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:04 - Feb 17 by isitme

What's the latest on your fine offer to cover the cost of a new fixture board izzz?

Hope things are still on track,great gesture if it comes off.

Indeed the maintenance of the fixture board MUST be a decent question to raise with the Directors?

Is in "on Cam"?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 0:01]
Meeting with the Club Board on 00:03 - Feb 18 with 2195 viewsSaxonDale

Meeting with the Club Board on 23:59 - Feb 17 by Yorkshire_Dale

What's the latest on your fine offer to cover the cost of a new fixture board izzz?

Indeed the maintenance of the fixture board MUST be a decent question to raise with the Directors?

Is in "on Cam"?

Different user.
Meeting with the Club Board on 00:04 - Feb 18 with 2207 viewsTVOS1907

Meeting with the Club Board on 23:59 - Feb 17 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is in "on Cam"?

That's a different izzzzzzzzzzzzzitme.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Meeting with the Club Board on 08:12 - Feb 18 with 2106 viewswindowsbug

Mustard for hotdogs please
Meeting with the Club Board on 10:33 - Feb 18 with 2009 viewsashes

Meeting with the Club Board on 18:13 - Feb 17 by bazingadale

Another thing that concerns me with the sauce is the absence of mustard! How can you have a hot dog, giant or otherwise with no mustard? Also the peas are cold with the pies! I know that many won't want peas but they should be hot!
Meeting with the Club Board on 11:11 - Feb 18 with 1969 viewsSalwaDale

Would it be possible for the smokers in the Pearl Street to be allowed out for a fag, rather than using up half the toilet to smoke? While this happens there is generally a steward making a token effort to stand there, generally far enough away to make absolutely no difference whatsoever.

I have seen plenty of clubs open a gate and have a few stewards surround the smokers while they have a fag. Can we not do this?

Far too lazy to actually put this in an email though.

TBBT

Meeting with the Club Board on 11:49 - Feb 18 with 1930 viewsbazingadale

Meeting with the Club Board on 11:11 - Feb 18 by SalwaDale

Would it be possible for the smokers in the Pearl Street to be allowed out for a fag, rather than using up half the toilet to smoke? While this happens there is generally a steward making a token effort to stand there, generally far enough away to make absolutely no difference whatsoever.

I have seen plenty of clubs open a gate and have a few stewards surround the smokers while they have a fag. Can we not do this?

Screw the smokers we need a damn sauce steward as a priority. That's where the cup money should go
I hope my sauce is ok tonight
Meeting with the Club Board on 12:24 - Feb 18 with 1882 viewsjudd

Meeting with the Club Board on 11:11 - Feb 18 by SalwaDale

There was one steward on Saturday chatting away with two of the smokers in the bogs at HT whilst they carried on feckin' smoking.

Also, the main standers who access the lounge are allowed outside the main offices to smoke.

It's just not fair.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Meeting with the Club Board on 12:26 - Feb 18 with 1877 viewsashes

Meeting with the Club Board on 08:12 - Feb 18 by windowsbug

Mustard for hotdogs please

Glad to see that someone else feels the same way as me about mustard! There are probably many of us who haven't had the opportunity to raise this important issue before.
Meeting with the Club Board on 12:36 - Feb 18 with 1855 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Meeting with the Club Board on 00:03 - Feb 18 by SaxonDale

Different user.

Whoooops.

...........although the question about the fixtures board still remains pertinant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024