Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's Game 23:26 - Jul 21 with 1821 viewsmikehunt

Not sure how true this is but my informant advises me that this was Rovers' second match of the day, having had a behind closed doors match earlier in the afternoon against foreign opposition(Gstede hat trick?) so most of the starters were on their second game. And the mass subs were the under 16's (not having that though).
Any road if he is lying to me I am lying to you.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Tonight's Game on 23:31 - Jul 21 with 1779 viewsSuddenLad

Different squad for previous game.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tonight's Game on 23:36 - Jul 21 with 1748 viewsdingdangblue

Tonight's Game on 23:31 - Jul 21 by SuddenLad

Different squad for previous game.

From Rovers site:
Rovers are without their three first-choice strikers, with Jordan Rhodes (ankle) & Chris Brown (knee) both missing through injury, whilst Rudy Gestede played in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Crewe earlier today.
The towering targetman scored twice in a 45-minute run-out after recovering from the knock which ruled him out of the Accrington friendly and trip to Portugal.
Chris Taylor (groin), Darragh Lenigan (back) and Anton Forrester (hamstring) are also unavailable for tonight's game at against the League One club.
Jason Steele, Simon Eastwood, Ryan Nyambe, Matt Kilgallon, Tommy Spurr, Corry Evans and new signing Sacha Petshi all played in the game against Crewe at Brockhall at lunchtime.

ROCHDALE: Lillis, McNulty, Lancashire, Vincenti, Lund, McDermott, Tanser, Allen, Cannon, Bunney, Henderson.

Subs: Musangu, Rafferty, Andrew, Alessandra, Noble-Lazarus, Rose, Camps, Kennedy, Hooper.

ROVERS: Raya, Henley, Hanley, Duffy, Olsson, Mahoney, Williamson, Lowe, Conway, Marshall, O'Sullivan.

Subs: Fisher, Tomlinson, Carson, Thomson, Preston, Cham, Wall

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonight's Game on 23:42 - Jul 21 with 1721 viewsmikehunt

Right. So that's the first part of the story wrong. What about the Under 16s bit? Then I'll go round and give him a slap! Bloody Blackburn fans.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Tonight's Game on 23:49 - Jul 21 with 1687 viewsTalkingSutty

Rovers had a behind closed doors game against Crewe but most of those ( if not all) who played in tonight's game didnt play earlier in the day. Rovers team tonight consisted of first team and squad players, they have injuries to a few forwards so maybe lacked a bit in that department. Playing under 16 players doesn't even warrant any comment, it didn't happen.

It was a good competitive friendly and both teams knocked the ball around well. Rovers have a good squad so obviously this wasn't their starting eleven by a long shot but they still had plenty of quality players on the pitch.
Tonight's Game on 00:11 - Jul 22 with 1616 viewsBrierls

A very entertaining game and plenty of positives to take from it.

Unfortunately they'll all be undone if Lunds injury is a bad un. It looks pretty innocuous, which is what worries me!
Tonight's Game on 09:12 - Jul 22 with 1303 viewsscooby

I still fail to see what Bunney brings. what am I missing??
Tonight's Game on 09:16 - Jul 22 with 1281 viewsParkinsGimp

Tonight's Game on 23:49 - Jul 21 by TalkingSutty

Rovers had a behind closed doors game against Crewe but most of those ( if not all) who played in tonight's game didnt play earlier in the day. Rovers team tonight consisted of first team and squad players, they have injuries to a few forwards so maybe lacked a bit in that department. Playing under 16 players doesn't even warrant any comment, it didn't happen.

It was a good competitive friendly and both teams knocked the ball around well. Rovers have a good squad so obviously this wasn't their starting eleven by a long shot but they still had plenty of quality players on the pitch.

Rovers dont have a good squad and are under a transfer embargo, so if/when they sell Rhodes and Gestede I think they will be in the mire!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024