Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Bolton woe 22:08 - Dec 7 with 4095 viewsmacro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35034077

Looking increasingly grim for them
More Bolton woe on 23:13 - Dec 7 with 3999 viewsrochdaleriddler

oh dear

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

More Bolton woe on 23:30 - Dec 7 with 3963 viewsArthurDaley

More Bolton woe on 23:13 - Dec 7 by rochdaleriddler

oh dear

A large VAT Dave

More Bolton woe on 06:23 - Dec 8 with 3893 viewsPDIDDY

Really hope they don't go to the wall, sad day if a big old club goes. Plenty of idiots laughing at them a bit like this board with the Bury obsession.........

Gissa job

More Bolton woe on 07:19 - Dec 8 with 3852 viewsnordenblue

More Bolton woe on 06:23 - Dec 8 by PDIDDY

Really hope they don't go to the wall, sad day if a big old club goes. Plenty of idiots laughing at them a bit like this board with the Bury obsession.........

Said ironically by someone with a ROCHDALE obsession
More Bolton woe on 07:25 - Dec 8 with 3845 viewsPDIDDY

More Bolton woe on 07:19 - Dec 8 by nordenblue

Said ironically by someone with a ROCHDALE obsession

Wow, just wow the ........... Where waiting, I've no obsession with dale, I like dale, friends posted sarcastically on my face book, who will yo be supporting on Sunday,. Love this board obsession is a way of life, I'm on the sick for a while so, you may get bored of me but I doubt it

Gissa job

More Bolton woe on 07:57 - Dec 8 with 3816 viewsdingdangblue

More Bolton woe on 06:23 - Dec 8 by PDIDDY

How noble.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

More Bolton woe on 15:32 - Dec 8 with 3565 viewsinthenet

Investment was done at the wrong rate , you have to ensure you have enough funds behind you if it goes belly up .
Who's fault is that ?
They should be like us and buy 1 player a season .... But I bet they enjoyed the ride while it was going good.

Rastrickblue

More Bolton woe on 19:31 - Dec 8 with 3353 viewsdavidab2202

It is almost beyond believe that a club that to all intents and purpose appeared to have a responsible attitude to player's contracts whilst in the Premier League in so far as there were "relegation clauses" that reduced wages should they be relegated can have gone through the amounts of money being bandied about to the extent of being tens of millions of pounds adrift.

It has obviously gone somewhere but can't begin to think were.
Login to get fewer ads

More Bolton woe on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 3309 views100notout

More Bolton woe on 07:25 - Dec 8 by PDIDDY

Wow, just wow the ........... Where waiting, I've no obsession with dale, I like dale, friends posted sarcastically on my face book, who will yo be supporting on Sunday,. Love this board obsession is a way of life, I'm on the sick for a while so, you may get bored of me but I doubt it

So you're just back from Thailand and now you're on the sick. What have you got syphilis?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

More Bolton woe on 18:44 - Dec 10 with 3061 viewselectricblue

Just read that bolton have been issued with a winding up order in unpaid taxes and VAT...
Is this the beginning of the end of Bolton Wanderers.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

More Bolton woe on 18:51 - Dec 10 with 3050 viewsPDIDDY

More Bolton woe on 20:13 - Dec 8 by 100notout

So you're just back from Thailand and now you're on the sick. What have you got syphilis?

Small minded people, Thailand is much more than samui, Phuket and pattaya, ....... Lots of virtually sex trade free islands, that's the places we go to. Saying that we did patong but hardly ventured out of hotel grounds, it was that good. So no sexual diseases.

Gissa job

More Bolton woe on 12:25 - Dec 11 with 2818 viewsParkinsGimp

Surely no bury fan in his right mind would be laughing at the fate of Bolton, because if this big gamble doesnt pay off , they will be out with the buckets and this time it might be a matter of The boy who cried wolf.
More Bolton woe on 12:59 - Dec 11 with 2754 viewsdingdangblue

More Bolton woe on 12:25 - Dec 11 by ParkinsGimp

Surely no bury fan in his right mind would be laughing at the fate of Bolton, because if this big gamble doesnt pay off , they will be out with the buckets and this time it might be a matter of The boy who cried wolf.

Yeah if only we could gamble paying transfer fees we cant afford and unsustainable wages

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024