Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton 2 Dale 1 23:52 - Nov 21 with 1896 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.skysports.com/football/charlton-vs-rochdale/375391

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Charlton 2 Dale 1 on 00:20 - Nov 22 with 1870 viewsrich_dale

Missed off Hendo's and Inman's big chances in the 2nd half. Their lad crossing for the first goal had all the time in the world, no pressure on the ball at all.
Charlton 2 Dale 1 on 00:34 - Nov 22 with 1850 viewsShun

Charlton 2 Dale 1 on 00:20 - Nov 22 by rich_dale

Missed off Hendo's and Inman's big chances in the 2nd half. Their lad crossing for the first goal had all the time in the world, no pressure on the ball at all.

I thought that. Daniels didn't even attempt to close him down.
Charlton 2 Dale 1 on 13:35 - Nov 22 with 1592 viewsdingdangblue

Charlton 2 Dale 1 on 00:20 - Nov 22 by rich_dale

More here - 2 great chances for Hendo and Inman.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Charlton 2 Dale 1 on 11:27 - Nov 24 with 1376 viewsChaffRAFC

Only just been able to bring myself to watch this and it's so frustrating seeing stupid errors. Delighted for Gilly getting his first goal and a very tidy finish as well. Matt Done unlucky for his effort to come off the post but the goals conceded are f*****g awful. Rathbone and Andrew both trying to head fresh air and Rathbone just didn't follow the goalscorer and another mistake from Josh Lillis for the second. Really really poor goalkeeping.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024