Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bully. 18:14 - Jan 5 with 8815 viewsmbooker

I know Alby personally and without going into too much detail.. the way KH is treating players and fellow staff, it’s absolutely no surprise these current problems exist. Dale appear to be skint and that’s because of one reason - him. He’s pocketing so much money out of these deals, it’s almost as if he’s an agent rather than a football manager. The general consensus is nobody wants him around apart from a few youngsters who he’s promised the world to, but really, will sell them to a bang average club but has a sell on clause that lines his pockets. Sad.
Bully. on 18:15 - Jan 5 with 4762 viewsjudd

Jesus wept

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bully. on 18:16 - Jan 5 with 4733 viewsScunnydale

Sad? Is that you, Donald?

Or perhaps the m in mbooker stands for Mightyscouse.
Bully. on 18:22 - Jan 5 with 4567 viewsnordenblue

Shock horror, a conflict of interest maybe,ref a sell on % fee
Bully. on 18:24 - Jan 5 with 4483 viewsrichfoad32

Have you told Alby that he's been lining his own pockets whilst doing jack shit at Dale?
Bully. on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 4412 viewsRAFCBLUE

Bully. on 18:22 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

Shock horror, a conflict of interest maybe,ref a sell on % fee

In a contract agreed to by the Board under the previous Chairman.

Hill knew in negotiating that contact he had a chance to name his terms in return for a 5 year commitment.

Hill named his terms, whatever they are and we agreed to them.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Bully. on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 4403 viewsoddjob007

Probably just dropped your pal in it. But thanks for the info.
Bully. on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 4395 viewsmbooker

This is my personal comment and nothing to do with Alby but maybe if a 6ft 3in striker who isn’t the quickest or the most skilful is shoved onto the wing every game he starts, he’d have more of a chance. He wants to play. He wants to help the team but KH refuses to play anyone in their correct position because he’s so desperate to want to be seen as a tactical genius by playing everyone in different positions.
Bully. on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 4356 viewsmbooker

It’s been made very clear that he isn’t wanted at the club. If anything, this may even help the situation.
Login to get fewer ads

Bully. on 18:32 - Jan 5 with 4262 viewsoddjob007

If it’s your personal opinion why mention you are pals with the lad?

Crack on mate, you’ve probably just saved us a couple of grand when he gets fined.
Bully. on 18:34 - Jan 5 with 4231 viewsfunkkk

Bully. on 18:28 - Jan 5 by mbooker

This is my personal comment and nothing to do with Alby but maybe if a 6ft 3in striker who isn’t the quickest or the most skilful is shoved onto the wing every game he starts, he’d have more of a chance. He wants to play. He wants to help the team but KH refuses to play anyone in their correct position because he’s so desperate to want to be seen as a tactical genius by playing everyone in different positions.

So he isn't injured as Hill has said post-match...?
Bully. on 18:35 - Jan 5 with 4194 viewsnordenblue

Bully. on 18:28 - Jan 5 by RAFCBLUE

In a contract agreed to by the Board under the previous Chairman.

Hill knew in negotiating that contact he had a chance to name his terms in return for a 5 year commitment.

Hill named his terms, whatever they are and we agreed to them.

Tell us something we don't know,doesn't change the fact that whenever theres a massive carrot dangling and we're doing nothing in the league,with a huge cash bonus is he going to keep a player and earn nothing extra or sell him and get a percentage,mmm now let me think, bye bye AC and HM.. thanks very much
Bully. on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 4068 viewsRAFCBLUE

Bully. on 18:35 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

Tell us something we don't know,doesn't change the fact that whenever theres a massive carrot dangling and we're doing nothing in the league,with a huge cash bonus is he going to keep a player and earn nothing extra or sell him and get a percentage,mmm now let me think, bye bye AC and HM.. thanks very much

You assume that KH says "sell a player" and then they are sold.

I assume, as in the past, that Andy Cannon and Harrison McGahey would have had to have had had at least one other ratify that deal and most likely the Board as a whole.

David Bottomley was involved in both; Col's interview proved that given Bottomley stated we couldn't announce Cannon's leaving until the paperwork was complete.

There a collective responsibility to all transfers in and out.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Bully. on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 4059 viewsmbooker

Bully. on 18:34 - Jan 5 by funkkk

So he isn't injured as Hill has said post-match...?

No. He’s not injured. They had a major bust up after the Oxford game due to Alby’s performance, which, admittedly, wasn’t the best but the way it was dealt with was awful. Since then, he’s been frozen out.
Bully. on 18:41 - Jan 5 with 4016 viewsTomRAFC

Surely this would have only have dropped your "mate" into trouble. Very poor form on your part as a "mate". A "mate" who you refer to by his Dale nickname.

Now, it does seem Hill prefers players with less feist and I do think it's time for a change of manager, but this sounds like you trying to legitimise your theory by associating yourself with an out of favour/injured player.

Unless you think he is a marvellous player whose trust in you should be shopped out publicly. Perhaps write an exposé? Oprah will be pleased.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bully. on 18:44 - Jan 5 with 3944 viewsjudd

Bully. on 18:40 - Jan 5 by mbooker

No. He’s not injured. They had a major bust up after the Oxford game due to Alby’s performance, which, admittedly, wasn’t the best but the way it was dealt with was awful. Since then, he’s been frozen out.

He's fookin crap. He was fookin crap at Bolton last season and has been fookin crap when he has played this season. His miss at Sunderland could have been scored by the Queen Mother and she's been dead fook knows how long. Sooner we are rid of him the better.

Bully. on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 3879 viewsRAFCBLUE

Bully. on 18:44 - Jan 5 by judd

He's fookin crap. He was fookin crap at Bolton last season and has been fookin crap when he has played this season. His miss at Sunderland could have been scored by the Queen Mother and she's been dead fook knows how long. Sooner we are rid of him the better.

Are those Hill's words in the dressing room after the game at Oxford judd or just your own thoughts?

Bully. on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 3871 viewsmbooker

Bully. on 18:41 - Jan 5 by TomRAFC

Surely this would have only have dropped your "mate" into trouble. Very poor form on your part as a "mate". A "mate" who you refer to by his Dale nickname.

Now, it does seem Hill prefers players with less feist and I do think it's time for a change of manager, but this sounds like you trying to legitimise your theory by associating yourself with an out of favour/injured player.

Unless you think he is a marvellous player whose trust in you should be shopped out publicly. Perhaps write an exposé? Oprah will be pleased.

It’s not “dropping him in it” at all. It’s just providing insight into a situation. Alby isn’t a Dale nickname, he’s had the nickname for about 25 years.
Bully. (n/t) on 18:48 - Jan 5 with 3836 viewsBigKindo

Podgy finger post
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:52]
Bully. on 18:48 - Jan 5 with 3832 viewsjudd

Bully. on 18:46 - Jan 5 by RAFCBLUE

Are those Hill's words in the dressing room after the game at Oxford judd or just your own thoughts?

How the fook would I know what Hilly said in the Oxford changing room?

I hate this sort of interloper, I really do.

Bully. on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 3817 viewsmbooker

He’s certainly towards the end of his career, he will gladly admit that but he feels he still has something to offer. Just very hard to do that on the wing when his age and playing style doesn’t really suit the job description of a winger.
Bully. on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 3820 viewsBigKindo

Bully. on 18:48 - Jan 5 by judd

How the fook would I know what Hilly said in the Oxford changing room?

I hate this sort of interloper, I really do.

Oh no. When did the Queen Mother die?
Bully. on 18:55 - Jan 5 with 3701 viewsTVOS1907

Bully. on 18:49 - Jan 5 by BigKindo

And she was still younger than thee, BK.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bully. on 18:56 - Jan 5 with 3673 viewsTomRAFC

Bully. on 18:46 - Jan 5 by mbooker

It’s not “dropping him in it” at all. It’s just providing insight into a situation. Alby isn’t a Dale nickname, he’s had the nickname for about 25 years.

If naming him, and giving details he disclosed to you in confidence,on a public forum, isn't dropping him in it then what is? Perhaps his pin number if you please?

I don't doubt that Hill is after players who do as they are told, and it's time for him to go. Simply that your post reeks of the intentional rumour mill.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:57]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bully. on 18:57 - Jan 5 with 3643 viewsjudd

Bully. on 18:49 - Jan 5 by BigKindo

I was joking

Bully. on 18:58 - Jan 5 with 3607 viewsmbooker

Bully. on 18:56 - Jan 5 by TomRAFC

If naming him, and giving details he disclosed to you in confidence,on a public forum, isn't dropping him in it then what is? Perhaps his pin number if you please?

I don't doubt that Hill is after players who do as they are told, and it's time for him to go. Simply that your post reeks of the intentional rumour mill.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:57]

If you look at the way it’s worded, I’ve not actually said Alby has disclosed any information to me. I made sure of that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024