Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keepers This Weekend 19:51 - Oct 4 with 1349 viewsmikehunt

Even the best have had ‘mares this weekend. Not that that that mitigates anything but our lad can take some consolation in that fact and learn from it.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Keepers This Weekend on 20:24 - Oct 4 with 1263 viewsdingdangblue

He's dropped a few crosses now in the games I've seen him - maybe he should start punching the ball away instead?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keepers This Weekend on 20:49 - Oct 4 with 1219 viewsEllDale

I think sometimes it’s easy to forget that he’s only 18.
Keepers This Weekend on 13:11 - Oct 5 with 864 viewsboromat

I liked how BBM reacted to it in the interview instead of focusing on the error he was positive about how he reacted after the mistake. Great public management of a young player who's going to make mistakes. And something that was missing from Hills approach towards the end of his tenure.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keepers This Weekend on 13:24 - Oct 5 with 837 viewsfermin

Keepers This Weekend on 13:11 - Oct 5 by boromat

I liked how BBM reacted to it in the interview instead of focusing on the error he was positive about how he reacted after the mistake. Great public management of a young player who's going to make mistakes. And something that was missing from Hills approach towards the end of his tenure.

I think I am right in saying that this was something Wolves picked up on in the way Luke's costly late error against Wycombe was dealt with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024